What's new

World N.o3, Chinese leave footprints on the Moon !

here we go LOL briturds whining ..:lol:

It's just sent a rocket to the moon and is an economic superpower. So, Mr Cameron... Why ARE we giving China £27m in aid?

Read more: Why ARE we giving China £27m in aid? | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Such a tiny aid, Crying one by one, while other countriese make a good progress in something, always arguing whether Britain should continue aid the country, Sick Britain, these tiny aid can compensate the treasure robbed from China, India, Arabia, and other places?

Please canceling the aid, your Britain noise is too annoying and disgusting!

Congratulation to the Chinese.

It doesn't matter, because there will only have Chinese footprints in the near future.
Since our team constitutes mostly of young scientists in their early 30s, who can compete with us in the next 30 years?
With all due respect, Americans have the technology and the manpower to do much more than China so far.
The problem is money since they have a huge debt but their space budget is still much higher than China.

NASA budget 17 billion
CNSA budget 2 billion (if im not wrong.)

Nevermind, its still a big success for China, hope for more in this field for you.

PS: Indian memebers, theres no need for trolling and beeing jealous on Chinese accomplishement.

Last edited:
Anyway, Congrat to Chinese scientist, astronauts and people.
Hope you get more development from this milestone

Congratulation to the Chinese.

With all due respect, Americans have the technology and the manpower to do much more than China so far.
The problem is money since they have a huge debt but their space budget is still much higher than China.

NASA budget 17 billion
CNSA budget 2 billion (if im not wrong.)

Nevermind, its still a big success for China, hope for more in this field for you.

PS: Indian memebers, theres no need for trolling and beeing jealous on Chinese accomplishement.
You need to measure budget money on PP term. Everyone knows a NASA scientist makes 10x more than CNSA.

You need to measure budget money on PP term. Everyone knows a NASA scientist makes 10x more than CNSA.
But this still doesnt mean there is something China can do but Nasa not.
They just brought a new huge rover to Mars, Curiosity is big as a SUV.

800px-PIA15279_3rovers-stand_D2011_1215_D521.jpg

At the moment Americans are still the Space powerhouse, but i cant talk about the future though.

But this still doesnt mean there is something China can do but Nasa not.
They just brought a new huge rover to Mars, Curiosity is big as a SUV.

800px-PIA15279_3rovers-stand_D2011_1215_D521.jpg

At the moment Americans are still the Space powerhouse, but i cant talk about the future though.
The US has more experience in space. Everyone knows that. Space program is about determination and willpower of the nation. We always have interest in space from the 1st day our ancestors look up in the sky.

No no! Not the shadow. I am talking about the track marks on the white ramp itself, looks like the rover has come down the ramp with a muddy track, but the rover's track was supposed to be absolutely clean. How the mud came on the ramp...that's strange.
I see, it's the trackage on the white ramp. Before "Jade rabbit" rover running on surface of moon it was moved down by some mobile device from the "Chang'e III" satellite's ramp.

117975893_11n.jpg

W020131215372899639817.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881435a.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881435b.jpg

20131216840276524.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881093f.jpg

4437e641f126141750cd60.jpg

like this CG,there's the trackage on white ramp.
10084505_422279.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! :china:

-------------------------------------------
Both space and weight are at a premium, so every centimeter and gram need to be justified.

Do you use the weight/space, not to mention electrical power and communications bandwidth, on a fancy camera or on scientific instruments?

Fancy camera is a scientific instrument. :lol:
Obviously your argument of download time needed is invalid, because the rover will spend 3 months on the Moon as per info. Or if you want it another way, how does everyone else manage to make hi-res while the "second spectrograph" isn't an issue.

Congratulations! :china:

-------------------------------------------

Fancy camera is a scientific instrument.
Obviously your argument of download time needed is invalid, because the rover will spend 3 months on the Moon as per info. Or if you want it another way, how does everyone else manage to make hi-res while the "second spectrograph" isn't an issue.

those images are taken from a live stream @ 1 or 2 frame per second i believe. the initial photos from curiosity are also low resolution. all the beautiful images you see from curiosity are stitched together on earth to create a high resolution image.:lol:

Last edited:
“Chang'e III” satellite's landing camera
349b59b816e1430459eab16097f46337.jpg

"Jade Rabbit" rover's panoramic camera
f7bdbebdc12372d7248752b6ab7b5075.jpg

"Chang'e III" satellite's panoramic camera
e17120e5d18ec81df98fc5d1aa9400f8.jpg

China "Chang'e III" moon satellite assembly
b257ce2a05305b963bff1ee94065460b.jpg

xin_291007020741640287562.jpg

Last edited:
those images are taken from a live stream @ 1 or 2 frame per second i believe. the initial photos from curiosity are also low resolution. all the beautiful images you see from curiosity are stitched together on earth to create a high resolution image.:lol:

lol, i like how you laugh but do not know anything. All for 50c i guess. Also there's some knowledge problems too, how would a low res camera shots be stitched into hi res? All you would create is a big low res photo. Brains son, brains.

The Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) is a focusable color camera located on the turret at the end of the MSL robotic arm. The instrument acquires images of up to 1600 by 1200 pixels with a color quality equivalent to that of consumer digital cameras. The table below summarizes the basic characteristics of the instrument.

MSL Science Corner: Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI)

Back
Top Bottom