What's new

Woolwich attack suspect identified as Michael Adebolajo

I bet these so called 'Muslims' never even prayed. I wonder what they gain by doing this.
The UK police should thoroughly investigate these guys and find out who sends them.

I bet these so called 'Muslims' never even prayed. I wonder what they gain by doing this.
The UK police should thoroughly investigate these guys and find out who sends them.

On the contrary, I believe they were becoming more religious then they were earlier.
I remember watching that video about Faisal Shahzad, in which his freinds claimed that he was becoming more religious, and was offering regular prayers and visiting mosque regularly. And finally he was arrested for trying to kill civilians by planting bomb.
People need to see the real source of intolerance.

there is no justification for such a sick & pathetic act, jeez they decapitated an innocent man on the road in broad day, how can some one be this sick is beyond my comprehension
@genmirajborgza786 yes we condemned that...and just wonder why other KILLINGS (i.e. Iraq, Africa, Palestine) are not given THIS much attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
@genmirajborgza786 yes we condemned that...and just wonder why other KILLINGS (i.e. Iraq, Africa, Palestine) are not given THIS much attention?

Quite simple.. they happen without the presence of Media..and more importantly.. they happen where THIS IS THE NORM.
In a place like London.. which is relatively peaceful and a tolerant city.. it is an outrage.

Because they happen all the time, if people start killing each other in Japan like barbarians, the shock would wear off after a few months. No one gives a sh@t about the usual, especially semites killing one another. you care so much, you should go to Iraq and start a journalism blog.

Quite simple.. they happen without the presence of Media..and more importantly.. they happen where THIS IS THE NORM.
In a place like London.. which is relatively peaceful and a tolerant city.. it is an outrage.
@Oscar for me a crime is a crime ..

Because they happen all the time, if people start killing each other in Japan like barbarians, the shock would wear off after a few months. No one gives a sh@t about the usual, especially semites killing one another. you care so much, you should go to Iraq and start a journalism blog.
@Wright Then I do not believe such heartless pompous people deserve any sympathy! :blink:

No one wants sympathy from your extremist loving kind anyway. Enjoy living as a 2nd class citizen in the EU.
@Wright 2 things for you

1stly, I do not love extremists...If I did...I wouldnt drag all the other countries in as examples of American extremism (Iraq and Africa) Zionist extremism (Palestine)

2ndly I am not a citizen of EU....

3rdly ONLY a certain type people use the word 2nd class citizen!

@Talon, if societies themselves do not have value about of life then how can u teach it to them, look at iraq it was a timebomb the americans just made it quicker for them. Lets be honest suddam opressed a section of population and now that section of population is releasing that built up lust to kill the otherside. Where are the tears for iraq in middleeast, the truth is that these people deserve the dictator that they have in power,point being we cant apply western morality to their countries. I understand ur concern but the truth is that the world is hypocrite and interests are the only thing that matter my dear sista, #realism

These Nigerians are one the most violent races on the planet. I personally know of 4 beheadings in Cyprus over the past decade. Guess what? All carried out by Nigerians.

I blame everyone for it. Who the hell gives these people residency in the UK? UK HAS to get it's act together. Rewrite the laws, specially immigration law, force them to learn law of the land and to abide by it. If they don't, send them back.

U cant deport these leeches or they shout abt their Race... they top the list with the social benefits. I know a Nigerian who also claim 10 € every week for his cats food :P

Ashtakfua (sorry cant write it , its an Urdu word which closely means ffs)

@Wright 2 things for you

1stly, I do not love extremists...If I did...I wouldnt drag all the other countries in as examples of American extremism (Iraq and Africa) Zionist extremism (Palestine)

!

I'm just going to point out how you left out Arabs crimes against the Iranians and their own people to show how biased you truly are in favour of a certain sect of Islam.

U cant deport these leeches or they shout abt their Race... they top the list with the social benefits. I know a Nigerian who also claim 10 € every week for his cats food :P

Ashtakfua (sorry cant write it , its an Urdu word which closely means ffs)

The real reason why its now extremely difficult for students and educated people looking to get more education and build a life outside is because of these leeches. They haven't moved on from their lives in 40 years of immigration.. no integration.. nothing.
Leeches..
Unfortunately.. precisely because they did not have the social status back home.. they migrated and instead of evolving and becoming better they stayed at leech level.
It is not confined to Nigerians.. a lot of the Afro-Asian countries have no-good immigrants that give those actually looking for a sociallycontributing better life a bad name.

I'm just going to point out how you left out Arabs crimes against the Iranians and their own people to show how biased you truly are in favour of a certain sect of Islam.
@Wright I am NOT interested in whose doing the crimes...You people are doing that pretty well..

All I am interested is in shading SIMILAR EQUAL attention similar to how loud the WHITES cry PER crime committed on them!!

Not sure if that is case with this user..but

The problem with that phenomenon is ingrained with the East vs West divide..
the isolationist ideals work on the "iron-curtain" philosophy instead of a Strong,vibrant and evolving culture/image.

The fact is that brutality has no region nor religion... and is simply genetic and socially inherent to Humans(Even Gene Roddenberry could not wipe it out completely)...That being said..
the identification and condemnation of it is not uniform..

Ill give you an example,
My family was living in Saudi Arabia within the Al-Hamra compound during the bombings in 2003
Riyadh compound bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Explosions, people dead.. etc.
However, when the Firing started.. and the windows flew.. my Father.. along with the rest of us were generally very calm and controlled about it..not that there was not fear or panic but we knew how to handle it..i.e.. knew which room would best protect us.. etc
In contrast.. the rest of the people panicked and lost their lives.

When we returned to our House after a month or two at a reunion.. Most of the people still felt shaken, shocked.. and vowed never to live there again.. while we quite the opposite and upbeat and suggested that we live on as to give a message.

Why? We arent superhuman nor courageous heroes.. but simply because we hail from a city where the gunfire was/is common and the sound of an AK-47 is not alien due to criminal activites or sectarian violence which we all knew as commonplace. .. Where the loss of life is in such constant cycle that you slowly become immune to it.
Hence you dont panic..when you hear of a mutilated body and generally wont film it, or care about it.

So.. where such brutality is common there will be less of a reaction and vice versa.

Now the second factor is the general frsutraton of the people at better lifestyles and better lives....
for eg.. If I have an accident with another car back home Ill probably settle it after a few hot words and there wont be any police report.

However, if the same happens with a motorcycle rider.. then its likely going to be a public outrage sending me into a guilt trip.. there will be support for the bike rider due to his less expensive ride and "poor" status as compared to my air-conditioned compartment ride.The more expensive the car.. the more comments and notions of ill-acquired wealth will be thrown in( a taxi driver will face less heat than someone in a BMW).
Now take that psychology and add to it the impression that the west has ill-treated Muslims in their lands.. occupied them.. and you will see why the west is the BMW rider and a mutilation by a US soldier suffering from PTSD or otherwise will garner greater hue and cry from the public as compared to a sectarian motive mutilation.

The same way.. a rich man dying(the west) will be taken as justice served on a by-default branded exploitative image.. as compared to a poor man dying who will be hailed as the unnamed forgotten unjust death.

The UK seems like such an unpleasant place to live.

The "local population" is racist and unfriendly (look at the reaction of EDL after this event) and the "immigrant population" has issues with radicalization (this attack shows that)

Back
Top Bottom