What's new

Won't do anything to undermine India's security: Israel

I dont get it-

Israel is the second biggest arms exporter to China-

Does Tel Aviv thinks China and India are best friends-

Or they think indians are stupid enough to believe a blunt lie-

Yes this rebuttal is a blunt lie-

you meant was...right???

israelis want more friends and less enemies.. just like us..
they want to be secretive about it, but they have many arab friends already.

But, India won't risk his relation with Russia for Sri-Lanka(just for example no dis-respect).... Then why would Israel risk its relation with India?

That is just an absolutely rhetorical baseless assumption-
Israel has been selling weapons and technology to china and will continue to do so-
Israeli Arms Exports to China of Growing Concern to U.S. | Arms Control Association

U.S. Arms Sales to Israel End Up In China, Iraq

Chinas is more interested in manufacturing the best tech on its own- while india likes to buy every thing off the shelf or by only financing some joint ventures- which itself is a case of an opportunist financial restraint Russia now a days-

If u believe all is well and straight forward between China and Israel as far as defence tech is concerned, then I guess u really need a break!

Israel-China Revive Military Ties, But Not Defense Trade | Defense News | defensenews.com

Major barrier remains for Israeli defence exports to China - Ariel View

If u believe all is well and straight forward between China and Israel as far as defence tech is concerned, then I guess u really need a break!

Israel-China Revive Military Ties, But Not Defense Trade | Defense News | defensenews.com

Major barrier remains for Israeli defence exports to China - Ariel View

I already took a break-
Not all weapons trade between countries are made public- specially when US daddy is watching-

The news may have broken out couple of days ago but rumors were there about Israels dealings with Pakistan since ages-

That is just an absolutely rhetorical baseless assumption-
Israel has been selling weapons and technology to china and will continue to do so-
Israeli Arms Exports to China of Growing Concern to U.S. | Arms Control Association

U.S. Arms Sales to Israel End Up In China, Iraq

Chinas is more interested in manufacturing the best tech on its own- while india likes to buy every thing off the shelf or by only financing some joint ventures- which itself is a case of an opportunist financial restraint Russia now a days-

are you a spoke person of China....let Chinese do some comment on it....Israel can not do anything without US consent it is truth which can not be denied.If you think Israel is doing without US consent then you should study their relationship lil better.China have better economy they can afford that.India is doing defense development but it takes time and we have to be prepared every time for any threats so we need to import technology.

I already took a break-
Not all weapons trade between countries are made public- specially when US daddy is watching-

The news may have broken out couple of days ago but rumors were there about Israels dealings with Pakistan since ages-

well. Secret deals and rumours cannot be counted as the deciding factors…

yes Israel is dealing with Pak since ages, just to help India and itself about Pak’s terrorist infrastructure and ISI’s activities..Israel is worried Pak mite ship Nuke to Arab land hence they are dealing with Pak!!

yes Israel is dealing with Pak since ages, just to help India and itself about Pak’s terrorist infrastructure and ISI’s activities..Israel is worried Pak mite ship Nuke to Arab land hence they are dealing with Pak!!

Answer this- the worlds policies are made/ changed on basis of obvious visible to all deciding factors or classified set of events and their outcomes-

The answer will describe your thought process-

Consider this US official stance on Syria and the latest weapons the FSA are getting-
The monopoly of Amrican Jews effecting Amrikan policies-

are you a spoke person of China....let Chinese do some comment on it....

No i am not chinese spokes person nor you own this site to ask me to stop commenting on this- so kindly know your role and stop pretending-

Israel can not do anything without US consent it is truth which can not be denied.If you think Israel is doing without US consent then you should study their relationship lil better.China have better economy they can afford that.India is doing defense development but it takes time and we have to be prepared every time for any threats so we need to import technology.

Well i hv stated some links to deny your consent assumption- do me a favor and counter those with something other than your own personal statements- just stating "can not be denied" is not enough- and ofcourse china has better economy and resources than india and thats why i said it to help counter another assumption made by an indian about Russian Arm and technology preferences-

Answer this- the worlds policies are made/ changed on basis of obvious visible to all deciding factors or classified set of events and their outcomes-

The answer will describe your thought process-

Consider this US official stance on Syria and the latest weapons the FSA are getting-
The monopoly of Amrican Jews effecting Amrikan policies-

you are talking about the thot process when we are talking about the reality..anyways...it is proved in your last 2 posts that u ve nothing to back than just some thot process...and what about your theory of Israel-Pak dealing since ages and "visible to all deciding factors " ? or everything is classified ?

lol...you are talking about the thot process when we are talking about the reality..anyways...it is proved in your last 2 posts that u ve nothing to back than just some thot process...and what about your theory of Israel-Pak dealing since ages and "visible to all deciding factors " ? or everything is classified ? [its a best cover..go for it..lol]

Nice- the lol talk has started as expected- lol lol lol-

NEW DELHI, July 10: The Justice Milap Chand Jain Commission's nine-volume final report recommends further investigation into at least three crucial aspects of the assassination of former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi. They are: the alleged role played by tantrik Chandraswami; the links of foreign intelligence agencies including the United State's CIA and Israel's Mossad in the conspiracy; and the role of 21 ``suspects'' who have so far not been charge-sheeted.
The final report was presented to the Government on March 8. It has to be placed in Parliament within six months, ending September 8 along with an Action Taken Report (ATR) which is being prepared by a high-powered committee.
Probe Chandraswami's role in Rajiv case -- Jain report

---------------
there are no friends only interests...

Israel is one of the best hedgers of risk I must say...

It's funny how Indians blindly trust Israel. Israel ALWAYS looks for its own benefit. They even double cross the US if it benefits them, so what's India to them?

Nice- the lol talk has started as expected- lol lol lol-

edited lol talk..but that wont change anything when it comes to your out of the box claims supported by your own thot process..

Ḥashshāshīn;4403108 said:
It's funny how Indians blindly trust Israel. Israel ALWAYS looks for its own benefit. They even double cross the US if it benefits them, so what's India to them?

Israel already did double cross india.According to Jain Commission report ,it was involved in helping LTTE murder Rajiv Gandhi.

Back
Top Bottom