What's new

Won't do anything to undermine India's security: Israel

ramu

BANNED
Reaction score
Israel decided to respond to the recent articles that described sale of military hardware to Pakistan.

Article

JERUSALEM: Describing India as a long-standing strategic partner, Israel has said it will not do anything that could "undermine" India's security, as it assured New Delhi that reports of arms sale to Pakistan were incorrect.

"Israel has a long-standing strategic relationship with India, a democracy that also understands what it means to fight terror, and a country we see as a strategic anchor in global affairs," Israel's ministry of defence said.

"The State of Israel would not do anything that could undermine India's security," it said, adding that "Israel strongly denies selling any military equipment to Pakistan".

Earlier, senior officials at the Israeli foreign ministry speaking to PTI also categorically denied any such sale.

"Israel does not export defence equipment to Pakistan. That is our stated policy and is implemented completely," they said.

Israeli daily, Ha'aretz, on Tuesday quoting a British government report said that Tel Aviv has exported security equipment over the past five years to Pakistan and four Arab countries with which it has no diplomatic relations.

Israel's ministry of defence said it "will be liaising with the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), the body responsible for export licensing, in order to receive the necessary clarifications regarding their official reports".

In 2011, Israel reportedly sought to purchase British components to export various systems to Pakistan, including radar systems, electronic warfare systems, head-up cockpit displays (HUDs), parts for fighter jets and aircraft engines, optic target acquisition systems, components of training aircraft, and military electronic systems.

In 2010, Israel applied for permits to export electronic warfare systems and HUDs with British components to Pakistan, the Haaretz newspaper quoted the report as saying.

India is Israel's largest buyer of defence equipment and analysts say if the reports are true it can prove damaging to the strategic relations evolving between the two countries.

Almost fifty per cent of Israeli defence exports were said to be to India about a few years ago.

I don't think India even asked for any clarification from Israel - which means India knows the truth.

I don't think India even asked for any clarification from Israel - which means India knows the truth.

...and you would be very naive to believe that. What did you expect the Israelis to say? Or the Pakistanis? The part that actually interested me the most was not the Israeli sales but that the UK denied permission for some equipment meant for India. That in my mind is the most relevant part. The British were going bonkers over India not selecting the Typhoon but yet were denying permission for some comparatively less important stuff? That's interesting & very informative.

...and you would be very naive to believe that. What did you expect the Israelis to say? Or the Pakistanis? The part that actually interested me the most was not the Israeli sales but that the UK denied permission for some equipment meant for India. That in my mind is the most relevant part. The British were going bonkers over India not selecting the Typhoon but yet were denying permission for some comparatively less important stuff? That's interesting & very informative.

How?, when? going by the loudmouths present in both the MEA and the MOD, when did we even ask for any clarifications?

As for Britain - :D those pommies have no love lost for us, they need to show their importance someplace.

Israel wont do anything.. but our own Politicians are making every possible damage to our national security... :ashamed:

But why would Israelis do something like that?

They have already bagged multi-billion dollars of deals. What they will get from pakistan? million dollars that is itself in decimals...

OR is there anything I have missed?

But why would Israelis do something like that?

They have already bagged multi-billion dollars of deals. What they will get from pakistan? million dollars that is itself in decimals...

OR is there anything I have missed?
israelis want more friends and less enemies.. just like us..
they want to be secretive about it, but they have many arab friends already.

israelis want more friends and less enemies.. just like us..
they want to be secretive about it, but they have many arab friends already.

u r right but , I doubt that the fort of islam would seek friendship from evil jews that's too when evil jews are helping evil hindu Brahmins? . :butcher:

u r right but , I doubt that the fort of islam would seek friendship from evil jews that's too when evil jews are helping evil hindu Brahmins? . :butcher:

What about Russia then? Isn't Pakistan courting Russia? sending leaders, army chiefs, ISI chiefs to Russia?

How?, when? going by the loudmouths present in both the MEA and the MOD, when did we even ask for any clarifications?

Clarifications are unlikely to be asked officially but you can be sure that there will be some digging done & Israel will feel the heat. Just like the purported Israeli actions, this too will take place in the cloak of darkness.

As for Britain - :D those pommies have no love lost for us, they need to show their importance someplace.

That isn't the official line. Have to say that I'm more than a bit surprised.

I dont get it-

Israel is the second biggest arms exporter to China-

Does Tel Aviv thinks China and India are best friends-

Or they think indians are stupid enough to believe a blunt lie-

Yes this rebuttal is a blunt lie-

I dont get it-

Israel is the second biggest arms exporter to China-

Does Tel Aviv thinks China and India are best friends-

Or they think indians are stupid enough to believe a blunt lie-

Yes this rebuttal is a blunt lie-

Israel can't export anything to china without the consent of the US. And for all good reasons, US will never let Israel to transfer any sophisticated tech to China!

Same with Russia, it does export so much to China but it is still vary of China's long term intention hence it does not share its best tech with China which is not the case when they deal with India.

Israel can't export anything to china without the consent of the US. And for all good reasons, US will never let Israel to transfer any sophisticated tech to China!

Same with Russia, it does export so much to China but it is still vary of China's long term intention hence it does not share its best tech with China which is not the case when they deal with India.

Israeli lobby influences and controls US foreign policy. So I am doubtful about your claim.And Russia shares a some of its technology not all especially its Black sectors which are related to psychotronics,geophysics,genetics.

Do you think the meteor over Chelyabinsk self destructed?

That is just an absolutely rhetorical baseless assumption-
Israel has been selling weapons and technology to china and will continue to do so-
Israeli Arms Exports to China of Growing Concern to U.S. | Arms Control Association

U.S. Arms Sales to Israel End Up In China, Iraq

Chinas is more interested in manufacturing the best tech on its own- while india likes to buy every thing off the shelf or by only financing some joint ventures- which itself is a case of an opportunist financial restraint Russia now a days-

Back
Top Bottom