What's new

Women Tourists Desert India

Isn't prostitution legal in India?

So why do young Indian men feel the need to rape?

I've read about rape being more about power and control rather than satisfying one's sexual appetite.

First off, what the hell do you mean by "Indian men feel the need the rape"? You make it sound like no other race rapes, and every single Indian is a rapist.

Two, to answer your question about prostitution, it's legal, but not regulated. That means more chance of unsafe sex, STDs, and other stuff. So people probably won't choose to go to a prostitute.

A Yemani abusing the same people who gave asylum to his ancestors. Thankless gesture. :angry:

south indian never gave asylum :lol:

actually you guys are from southern yemen & djibouti as well :haha:

EzioAltaïr;4106558 said:
First off, what the hell do you mean by "Indian men feel the need the rape"? You make it sound like no other race rapes, and every single Indian is a rapist.

Two, to answer your question about prostitution, it's legal, but not regulated. That means more chance of unsafe sex, STDs, and other stuff. So people probably won't choose to go to a prostitute.

I actually have a hypothesis regarding the situation in India, but most bhartee members will accuse me of trolling.

EzioAltaïr;4106677 said:
I have no problem with a hypothesis, go on. I'd love to read it. :D

I believe as a society India is changing. Women are becoming more empowered and independent and I believe that such a male dominated society has no idea how to cope with it.

I believe most of these rapists want to assert their dominance over the women instead satisfying themselves sexually.

It reminds of that Indian commercial where that Indian dude gets slapped by a girl on the bus for accidentally bumping into her.

I believe as a society India is changing. Women are becoming more empowered and independent and I believe that such a male dominated society has no idea how to cope with it.

I believe most of these rapists want to assert their dominance over the women instead satisfying themselves sexually.

It reminds of that Indian commercial where that Indian dude gets slapped by a girl on the bus for accidentally bumping into her.

I suppose this must be what villagers feel when they reach the city:

"Where the f**k am I? Why do women have jobs? Why are they not housewives?"

I guess that's gonna go only with education. :/

You have made a very good point.But researchers say that in India's case displaced aggression is the reason behind every sexual violences.Here the rape almost always follows some unpleasant event involving a wife, girl-friend or mother and the rapist uses rape as an outlet for his anger. In these cases the rape is used to physically harm the victim, who is usually a stranger.

We all know Dhritarashtra,the father of kauravas was blind.Why?

bahut hilaya.

oi.. what happened to you.. such answers dont give you shobha.

OMG! somebody hacked Razpak's account, suddenly he he talking sense :p:

OMG! somebody hacked Razpak's account, suddenly he he talking sense :p:

There was a time when I joined the forum and tried to have serious discussions. After 6 weeks that went out the window with excessive trolling by hindutva nerds.

Having to deal with so many bhartees, I chose just to keep it simple.

south indian never gave asylum :lol:

actually you guys are from southern yemen & djibouti as well :haha:

You are showing thankless gesture towards the people who gave you asylum.

What are you talking about?

RazPaK has always talked sense. Whether you like or dislike a post doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether it has sense or not.

They are upset because I choose to just troll them rather than debate them.

Why?

It saves me time.

No matter what proofs I give, certain people will not change their mindsets, so why waste energy?

Just troll them and have fun. :lol:

What are you talking about?

RazPaK has always talked sense. Whether you like or dislike a post doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether it has sense or not.

that certainly is just your opinion and not true and Razpak himself is vouching for me here :rofl:
Any way I welcome this change if it will continue for long.

RazPak has made a useful contribution to this discussion and we should applaud his effort for critical analysis of India. Please don't lose your thinking cap again.:D

Back
Top Bottom