What's new

Women should use bodies to get ahead in politics

Brazilian Political Candidate Promises Strip Club in Every Town

Updated: Friday, 20 Aug 2010, 2:42 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 20 Aug 2010, 2:36 PM EDT

(NewsCore) - A female candidate for Brazil’s parliament has come up with one of the election season’s more intriguing campaign pledges -- a strip club in every town, The Guardian reported Friday.

Adriely Fatal, 23, a stripper and “erotic actress” from northeast Brazil, told the paper: "My campaign is different to the others. I'm using sensuality to attract votes -- I'm trying to attract young people and men.”

Fatal is one of four adult entertainers battling it out for a place in Ceara state’s local assembly in hopes of forming a “sex lobby.”

She claims she has about 10,000 votes lined up so far and if she can reach 12,000 her campaign manager believes she will clinch the seat in upcoming October general elections, the Guardian said.

But it’s not all about strip clubs, she told the British paper. Fatal, who campaigns outside the local football stadium by dancing on a truck, promised: “I'm going to concentrate on healthcare and on showing people that just because I use tight clothes it doesn't mean that I can't do a proper job."

She has plenty of videos on youtube.

after the 'great awakening' of the western world and centuries of chanting woman rights, woman cannot go higher than just being the sexual object, and the teachings of islam which degnify the role of women and protect them from sexual desires of men are termed are midievel and middle age etc what a shame!!

women in the west like or not the fact is they are still driven pretty much by men and though they can apparently have more rights, their social concept in the society they dwell is, they r mere sexual objects to the males than anything else.

if a woman in the west dresses that doesnt please the male eyes like an islamic way of dressing, they are disliked and stereotyped, and when they dress like they please males eyes, that they are regraded as the symbol of freedom.

let emo girl in and discuss on this topic, hope she doesnt hesitate..

Last edited:
Italians are what they are. They've always got *** on the brain.

There are plenty of brilliant women who make it without "going Italian." I am no fan of Hillary, but she is NOT stupid.

Back
Top Bottom