What's new

Women prove themselves in grueling Army course

Again you criticizing for nothing. You're good at declaring that something is irregular

I hope you respect what you say

So you are saying if I am not a woman, I should shut up about women/feminist issue

Well, since you are a douch, should you be just comment on douchbag issue? Lol

So you are saying if I am not a woman, I should shut up about women/feminist issue

I gave you a thumbs up.

IMO, I think it's great women are given this opportunity. It allows the men to 'man up' more. Cant have a woman let her 2 balls drop lower than a man's.

This will only raise the standards of the enlisted and officers.

Now the only problem is, we'll probably be seeing more idiots getting sent to the hospitals doing something stupid trying to impress the ladies.

I gave you a thumbs up.

IMO, I think it's great women are given this opportunity. It allows the men to 'man up' more. Cant have a woman let her 2 balls drop lower than a man's.

This will only raise the standards of the enlisted and officers.

Now the only problem is, we'll probably be seeing more idiots getting sent to the hospitals doing something stupid trying to impress the ladies.

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, this issue is simple.

I only see soldiers in battle, i don't see man, woman or alien. When i was fighting, i look at the person next to me as a soldier, they donj't have gender, only can you do the job i gave you and can you at least response the same way i do. If they are at least capable or more capable, i welcome you to stay with me and take the heat together. But if you are not capable, then you'd better move along. I don't care if you are the son of the President, or Miss USA.

There are only 2 kind of soldiers, capable one and not capable one. If you pass the same course i do and with the same set of requirement i have to gone thru, then you are capable. If not, then you are not. It's simple as that.

Of course it will be a big shame if indeed a man fall behind of the woman, the problem is, it is this same insecurity that people still having today that leading to the whole women issue these day.

I once fought with a female corporal, and i only know she is a woman when the battle is over 4 hours later...

And lol on the distracting aspect, guess you should not allow beautiful female soldier serve in the front line eh??

And lol on the distracting aspect, guess you should not allow beautiful female soldier serve in the front line eh??

Katy Perry isn't your average soldier.

The Army took allot of flak for their internal memo to use pretty women for advertising.

Your average soldier in combat will be the most sweatiest, banged up, wide eyed, adrenaline pumped person in the world. They're not going to have their mascara in place after their first contact. Unless we're talking about the African Child Soldier high on weed.

You can train the shit out of any person. But you see their truest colors in combat. Where the manliest soldier who took down the staff Sargent in combat class will piss in his pants crying for his mother. While the weak shunned soldier transforms into Rambo killing the enemy with his bare hands.

Btw, I don't mind if Gina Carano joined the Army. She could easily take out of half the guys in the Army right now. But if your a guy getting outclassed by some average girl, just go get a medical discharge.

No asshole, i was saying that you criticize people for posting old links
Wich of course you do

And stop insulting people when you talk to them

The US Military is grumbling.

Gender equality: a double standard for women in the military? | The Daily Caller

Opinion
14a38e35d4ff49b29279da31d279e321-e1388783717594.jpg

Gender equality? A double standard for women in the military
11:36 PM 01/05/2014

abarno-2046778934-icon.jpg

Amber Barno
Former US Army Helicopter Pilot

Earlier this month, the U.S. Marine Corps announced that it was postponing its self-imposed deadline for women to be held to the same physical fitness standard as men. On January 1, 2014 female Marines would have been required to complete three pull ups on their physical fitness test; the same requirement as male Marines. Over 50 percent of women were unable to complete the new standard. Therefore, Marines chose to delay the deadline and allow women to pass without meeting the equal standard. With the military so willing to ignore these equal standards, one must wonder, does the military have a double standard when it comes to gender equality?

Last year military leadership lifted the ban on women in combat positions like the infantry and special operations without a clear pathway to successful integration. Physical standards and equality remain a primary issue of contention.

For decades, women and men have had ‘equal but different’ physical standards. The military recognized that men and women have different physical qualities which led to the generation of a separate physical grading scale. Correspondingly, women were also prohibited from the majority of combat roles including special operations, infantry, and other ground roles that required a higher level of physical performance. Now that women are able to pursue these combat arms-type positions within the military, the physical demand of the mission must be addressed.

So how you do handle this challenge? The answer lies in equality. But the word equality is not ambiguous. Equality is the state of being equal, and equal is defined as being of the same measure, quantity, amount or number as another. The same standards, the same treatment, the same physical requirements, regardless of your gender. No political correctness, no ulterior motives. No senior level officers getting to bolster their Officer Evaluation Reports with accolades of leading the integration of females into infantry units.

Whenever compromise occurs in the ‘name of equality’ it only further perpetuates female stereotypes that women have spent years combating in the military. Military leaders must stand firm on equality and not buckle to the pressures of meeting a female quota at the expense of creating double standards of equality. We want the best and most qualified defending our freedoms and way of life. It doesn’t matter if they are pretty, ugly, male, female, tall, or short, as long as they are the best physically, mentally, and emotionally to accomplish the mission of defending our nation.

Gender success should not be the focus of this issue, as the Marines hinted was the reason they have delayed enforcing the equal standard. Mission success must be the number one priority, as the military’s purpose cannot be skewed by attempts at social engineering. Believe it or not, our national security depends on these standards that ensure mission success. We must maintain the most lethal and elite military in the world by meeting a mission standard, not a gender standard. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman. A standard is a standard.

The mission standard of these critical and vital units must not be lowered to meet the needs of females. If women are able to meet the physical standards required of the position, then good for them. They should then be granted every opportunity that a man is offered. But do not expect to have that opportunity without being able to toe-the-line with men. You’re going to have to on the battlefield anyway. The mission isn’t any less demanding because women are suddenly trying to accomplish it.

And the majority of women in the military don’t expect or want different standards based solely upon their gender. They want to succeed based upon their own actions and merits, not be handed a consolation prize because they were granted special treatment. Military women don’t need to appease certain parts of society that demand this change without ever having served in the military. Women who have been in the military for some time understand the resentment that comes along with ‘equal but different’ standards in a world that demands equality.

Unfortunately, as with the Marines, we are seeing military leadership more concerned with fulfilling quotas than meeting mission priorities. Many are more focused on setting women up for successful entries into these positions than actually holding them accountable to the standard. Often men train for months to get physically prepared for certain job positions within the military. If women know they have a weak spot physically, shouldn’t they be required to do the same instead of lowering a standard or postponing a deadline? This is a double standard in a society that preaches equality and a military that demands personal responsibility.

The bottom line is there must be a common standard. If you qualify for that standard, male or female, then you are eligible for that position. If you don’t meet the standard, you are ineligible. It is as simple as that. Specific military occupational specialties demand that the best candidates for the job, and only those should be eligible to occupy that position.

This isn’t about the success of women in the military in combat roles. Women have long been proving themselves in combat and war around the world, regardless of the recent media hype surrounding the semantics of ‘women in combat.’ This is about maintaining the most precise and elite fighting force in the world. If that means only a few females are able to serve in those newly opened combat positions, than they will have been selected for truly being the best candidate for the job, not for their gender. That is equality: the opportunity to equally pursue the job position, not a guarantee that you will be selected based on your gender, reduced standards, or meeting quotas.

Amber Barno is a writer and commentator and military advisor to Concerned Veterans for America. She is a former U.S. Army helicopter pilot who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. For more information visit www.amberbarno.com.

Read more: Gender equality: a double standard for women in the military? | The Daily Caller

Read more: Gender equality: a double standard for women in the military? | The Daily Caller

While this guy's talking

Soldier decorated for bravery in Iraq battles for Miss England title... and says it's the scariest thing she's ever done | Mail Online

Soldier decorated for bravery in Iraq battles for Miss England title... and says it's the scariest thing she's ever done

She has dedicated her life so far to fighting for her country, but tonight, lance corporal Katrina Hodge has a very different goal. The squaddie is to swap her camouflage gear for a bikini to compete alongside 50 other girls for the title of Miss England.
The accidental beauty queen was entered into the local heats in her hometown of Tunbridge Wells by a friend, and was stunned when she took the crown, winning herself entry into the Miss England race.
But despite touring Iraq and engaging in hand-to-hand combat in Basra, the 22-year-old, who has been decorated for her bravery, claims that the most frightening thing she has ever done is to take to the catwalk.
article-1200950-05C77D5C000005DC-609_468x671.jpg

Battle for Miss England: Lance Corporal Katrina Hodges has swapped her camouflage gear for a bikini to take on 50 contestants to win the title

Katrina was awarded a commendation from her unit, the 1st Batallion, Royal Anglian Regiment for her actions during a posting in 2005 in Basra.
'We arrested an Iraqi suspect we wanted to question and were taking him back to the prison when we were involved in a road accident,' she says.
'Our vehicle rolled over and when I came round the Iraqi had escaped and had our weapons. I knew I had to do something or he would have shot us all dead. It was a real do or die moment.'
'My training just kicked in and I managed to disarm him, get the weapons back and restrain him.

But incredibly though, while Katrina casually describes her efforts to save her peers in Basra as just part of the job, her reaction to her turn on the catwalk is far less understated, incredibly describing it as her most terrifying challenge yet.
'To be honest, the scariest moment of my life was stepping onto a catwalk for the first time,' she told the Daily Star. 'It was so far out of my comfort zone. I was terrified'
In a beauty pageant first, Katrina is hoping to impress the judges with her fitness and dexterity with a gun.
'For the talent section I'm doing rifle drill and throwing myself through an assault course. It's the first time anyone has ever done anything like this for Miss England but I wanted to show off my Army skills.'

article-1200950-05C77D70000005DC-669_468x655.jpg

Fighter: Katrina experienced hand-to-hand combat in Basra during a posting to Iraq, but still maintains her scariest ever moment was taking to the catwalk

'I'm really excited about the competition and fingers crossed, a miracle will happen and I'll win.'
And if she does win tonight, Katrina hopes she'll make a serious difference for the troops.

'It would be fantastic for the Army if I won Miss England,' she said. 'I think it would be a much-needed boost to the troops.
'It would also give me the chance to be able to encourage people to support the Forces. I really think British people need to be more patriotic and give more backing to the troops.

The Army made me who I am today and now I want to give something back. My main ambition if I won would be to promote the Forces and raise awareness of their charities.'

Aside from the support she might have earned for the troops, Katrina says she's pleased her achievements in the Miss England competition have given her the opportunity to show that Army girls can be feminine.

'People do think it's quite unusual for a soldier to be in a beauty pageant but I have had a really positive response, says Katrina.

A lot of people have got in contact with me as a result of entering Miss England because they've wanted to join the Army but they were too scared. They've thought it would be really butch and female-unfriendly.
But people have said I've inspired them to join up and that I've shown them how normal girly girls can succeed.
I think I'm showing that women in the Army can be pretty and girly but also that girls who enter beauty pageants don't have to be bimbos.
Some of the other Miss England girls are training to be lawyers and barristers. They're not dumb at all.'

Katy Perry isn't your average soldier.

The Army took allot of flak for their internal memo to use pretty women for advertising.

Your average soldier in combat will be the most sweatiest, banged up, wide eyed, adrenaline pumped person in the world. They're not going to have their mascara in place after their first contact. Unless we're talking about the African Child Soldier high on weed.

You can train the shit out of any person. But you see their truest colors in combat. Where the manliest soldier who took down the staff Sargent in combat class will piss in his pants crying for his mother. While the weak shunned soldier transforms into Rambo killing the enemy with his bare hands.

Btw, I don't mind if Gina Carano joined the Army. She could easily take out of half the guys in the Army right now. But if your a guy getting outclassed by some average girl, just go get a medical discharge.

Well, that was supposed to be a joke, not to be taken seriously....

To be honest, i don't think i had seen any sexy or beautiful female soldier served in Iraq or Afghanistan. Sure, when they dolled up and wear their Class As or ASU, but every female soldier i can remember overthere were down to earth. But be fair, even Angelina Jolie looked like crap when she is without make up, and you are not allow to wear make up in battle.

About the hardened soldier part, i very much agree, men (Not male) can do incredible stuff when you are forced into a corner, i personally withness a female soldier who went from hiding behind a concrete beam to shielding and dragging her wounded comarde to safety, underfire, totally exposed. I even go so far to put in a Silver Star Recommendation for her, but her Colonel decided to award her a Bronze Star with V device instead. Battle Harden people, not the other way around. The stuff that you are forced to do to survive harden anyone. I saw a lot of people with Bravado and they broke in the first light of combat. People tend to talk a lot (Evidence from this forum alone give you tons of proof) and when the first bullet start whizzing by, you broken down and cry, sometime even wet your pants (Seen this happened)...

Not sure about Gina Carano, sure, that gril can fight, but you need more than that to stay alive in combat, you fight with your brain or you and the people next to you would die. Cannot afford to allow people act with their muscle instead of their brain overthere....

And finally Katy Perry is the "Spoke Model" of the Marine, well, judging from what the fellow marine said in the same video, Katy perry would make a good marine infantryman.

While the Marine have Katy Perry, we have Jessica Simpson in the Army....Man, i still don't believe they let her do a video with the Army...And first Hilary Duff and now Jessica Simpson, we only need one more to open up a child care center.....

No asshole, i was saying that you criticize people for posting old links
Wich of course you do

And stop insulting people when you talk to them

So, can you link me any relation between posting old link and asking was I a woman?? Otherwise i don't know where your brain is between post 4 and post 12.

And i use the same tone to people talk to me with. Don't want to get insulted? Then stop insulting others. Moron

And this

Female soldier awarded Silver Star - News - Stripes

Female soldier awarded Silver Star

WASHINGTON — A Kentucky National Guard soldier on Thursday became the first woman awarded the Silver Star for service in the war on terror.

Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, a Tennessee resident; Staff Sgt. Timothy Nein, an Indiana resident who served as squad leader that day, and Spc. Jason Mike from Kentucky, a medic, all from the 617th Military Police Company, received their honors in a ceremony at Camp Liberty in Iraq. Hester is the first woman awarded a Silver Star since World War II.

“I’m honored to even be considered, much less awarded, the medal,” Hester told the American Forces Press Service. “It really doesn’t have anything to do with being a female. It’s about the duties I performed that day as a soldier.”

Army documents state that Hester was serving as team leader during a March 20 mission outside Baghdad when her convoy came under attack. Hester maneuvered her team through the kill zone, then turned around to assault the insurgent’s trench lines with grenades.

According to soldiers’ accounts, she entered the trenches with Nein and killed at least three insurgents with her rifle. The unit killed 27 insurgents in the attack without losing a single soldier.

“Your training kicks in and the soldier kicks in,” she told American Forces Press Service. “You’ve got a job to do — protecting yourself and your fellow comrades.”

The citation reads that her actions “saved the lives of numerous convoy members.” She has also earned the National Defense Service Medal, Global War On Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, and the Army Service Ribbon.

Hester, 23, was born in Kentucky and joined the state’s Army National Guard in 2001. According to her Army bio, she lives in Nashville and works as a retail store manager.

Hester’s father, Jerry, told The Associated Press that he is overwhelmed by his daughter’s accomplishments.
“It’s something to be very proud of, and my wife and I are. Leigh Ann is a very good soldier. She played softball and basketball all through high school, and she’s won a lot of games. But those games didn’t mean nowhere near what this medal does and what she’s done for her country.”

The soldiers were presented their medals by Army Lt. Gen. John R. Vines, Multinational Corps Iraq commanding general, who lauded them as heroes.

Three other unit members received Bronze Stars with combat “V” for their actions during the ambush: Spc. Ashley Pullen, Spc. William Haynes II and Spc. Casey Cooper.

Receiving Army Commendation Medals with “V” were Spc. Jessie Ordunez and Sgt. Dustin Morris. All five were in the 617th MP Company as well

Last edited:
So, can you link me any relation between posting old link and asking was I a woman?? Otherwise i don't know where your brain is between post 4 and post 12.

And i use the same tone to people talk to me with. Don't want to get insulted? Then stop insulting others. Moron
Are you really sane in your head? It looks like you are very confused
You mix what i say with what other people say. Try to be more logical & less emotionnal

And if you don't want to be insulted, don't start insulting people

The Problems of Women in Combat - From a Female Combat Vet

The Problems of Women in Combat – From a Female Combat Vet
JANUARY 26, 2013 BY JUDE EDEN 136 COMMENTS

It’s not all about qualification. I’m speaking as a female Marine Iraq war vet who did serve in the combat zone doing entry checkpoint duty in Fallujah, and we worked with the grunts daily for that time. All the branches still have different standards for females and males. Why? Because most women wouldn’t even qualify to be in the military if they didn’t have separate standards. Men and women are different, but those pushing women into combat don’t want to admit that truth. They huff and puff about how women can do whatever men can do, but it just ain’t so. We’re built differently, and it doesn’t matter that one particular woman could best one particular man. The best woman is still no match for the best man, and most of the men she’d be fireman-carrying off the battlefield will be at least 100 lbs heavier than her with their gear on.

Women are often great shooters but can’t run in 50-80 lbs of gear as long, hard, or fast as men. Military training is hard enough on men’s bodies; it’s harder on women’s. And until women stop menstruating, there will always be an uphill battle for staying level and strong at all times. No one wants to talk about the fact that in the days before a woman’s cycle, she loses half her strength, to say nothing of the emotional ups and downs that affect judgment. And how would you like fighting through PMS symptoms while clearing a town or going through a firefight? Then there are the logistics of making all the accommodations for women in the field, from stopping the convoy to pee or because her cycle started to stripping down to get hosed off after having to go into combat with full MOP gear when there’s a biological threat.

This is to say nothing of unit cohesion, which is imperative and paramount, especially in the combat fields. When preparing for battle, the last thing on your mind should be sex; but you put men and women in close quarters together, and human nature is what it is (this is also why the repeal of DADT is so damaging). It doesn’t matter what the rules are. The Navy proved that when they started allowing women on ship. What happened? They were having sex and getting pregnant, ruining unit cohesion (not to mention derailing the operations because they’d have to change course to get them off ship.)

When I deployed, we’d hardly been in the country a few weeks before one of our females had to be sent home because she’d gotten pregnant (nice waste of training, not to mention taxpayer money that paid for it). That’s your military readiness? Our enemies are laughing – “Thanks for giving us another vulnerability, USA!”

Then there are relationships. Whether it’s a consensual relationship, unwanted advances, or sexual assault, they all destroy unit cohesion. No one is talking about the physical and emotional stuff that goes along with men and women together. A good relationship can foment jealousy and the perception of favoritism. A relationship goes sour, and suddenly one loses faith in the very person who may need to drag one off the field of battle. A sexual assault happens, and a woman not only loses faith in her fellows, but may fear them. A vindictive man paints a woman as easy, and she loses the respect of her peers. A vindictive woman wants to destroy a man’s career with a false accusation (yes, folks, this happens too); and it’s poison to the unit. All this happens before the fighting even begins.

Yet another little-discussed issue is that some female military members are leaving their kids behind to advance their careers by deploying. I know of one divorced Marine who left her two sons, one of them autistic, with their grandparents while she deployed. She was wounded on base (not on the front lines) and is a purple heart recipient. What if she’d been killed, leaving behind her special needs child? Glory was more important than motherhood. Another case in my own unit was a married female who became angry when they wouldn’t let both her and her husband deploy at the same time. Career advancement was the greater concern.

I understand the will to fight. I joined the Marines in the hopes of deploying because I believe that fighting jihadists is right. And I care about the women and children in Islamic countries where they are denied their rights, subjugated, mutilated, and murdered with impunity; and where children are molested and raped with impunity (not to mention defending our own freedom against these hate-filled terrorists who want to destroy freedom-loving countries like America.) Joining the Marines was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life, and I’m glad I got to deploy. It not only allowed me to witness the war, but to witness the problems with women in combat.

Women have many wonderful strengths, and there is certainly a lot of work for women to do in the military. But all the problems that come with men and women working together are compounded in the war zone, destroying the cohesion necessary to fight bloody, hellish war. We are at war; and if we want to win, we have to separate the wheat from the chaff. And the top priority should be military readiness and WINNING wars, not political correctness and artificially imposed “equality” on the military.

In continuing the discussion of opening combat roles to women, we have the argument that women are already there, deploying and fighting in hot zones. This is true, and it gives us a record of the problems we are already experiencing as a result.

Wasted: Valuable Time, Training, and Resources

I talk about several of the female-only issues for which extra accommodations have to be made in my previous article. We are not equal except in our rights under Constitutional Law. Nature has no regard for equality, and each one of us is born differently from each other. We are diverse and dissimilar in our talents, physical aspects, intellect, and emotions; and the sexes are inherently different. We know, for example, that women are much more prone to certain types of infections. For a woman on patrol, setting up an ambush (or, as the infantry do, living in abandoned buildings with no running water), hygiene is a constant problem. A urinary tract infection can quickly become a kidney infection (debilitating in itself) and then kidney failure if left unchecked. Suddenly, a woman needs to be evacuated for a problem that has nothing to do with combat and to which men are not susceptible.

Then there’s pregnancy. Margaret Wente writes: “One study of a brigade operating in Iraq found that female soldiers were evacuated at three times the rate of male soldiers – and that 74 percent of them were evacuated for pregnancy-related issues.”

It costs approximately a million dollars per individual to get trained through bootcamp and to be made ready for deployment. Those are taxpayer dollars spent on someone who has to turn around and leave the combat zone to have a baby (for which our tax dollars also pay), having nothing to do with combat.

Changing Our Best Instincts: Protecting Women, Mothering Children

We know that rape is a tool of torture for the already savage enemy we’re fighting. In one TV interview, a woman suggested that if women are willing to take that risk, we should let them. She also absurdly claimed that men are raped as much as women when captured, which is patently false. But the idea that men shouldn’t worry any more about women in battle goes against the very best primal male instinct. In every country from Canada to Israel where women are in combat (and in American units where women are in theater), the men will tell you they are more protective of the women. It’s different from men’s protection of each other, and it distracts from mission completion. The pro-WICs would have men thwart this wonderful and thoroughly ingrained instinct. A world in which men don’t feel a strong need to protect women when they’re in the most dangerous and hostile of environments would be a nightmare. We would rightly call those men brutes.

We’re also thwarting mothers’ nurturing instincts. Women are already training to kill and leaving their children to deploy, even when they are the sole caregiver (turning care over namely to grandparents). This sets a bad precedent and hurts children. There will always be war, and it’s bad enough for fathers to leave their children to fight necessarily; but to allow mothers to choose this path over motherhood is bad for everyone. There are many noble capacities in which women with children can fight for this country, such as administrative jobs stateside. We don’t need to deploy mothers to battle; we shouldn’t.

The Career-Hungry

A small handful of high-ranking females have instigated this policy change in order to advance their own careers. In this interview, Anu Bhagwati, a former Captain, complains about women not being able to be promoted to certain ranks, claims that women aren’t getting proper recognition for action in combat (a claim also made here), and claims that it’s harder for them to get combat-injury-related benefits from the VA. Regarding the latter, I know females who are receiving combat-injury-related benefits; so if there are some who are not receiving them but should, the bureaucratic, inefficient, fraud-riddled VA should be confronted. Administrative changes could certainly be considered to take care of veterans as we should – regardless of sex – for injuries sustained in battle thus far. As for recognition of action, this is also a bureaucratic aspect that can be addressed through the chain of command without changing the policies on women in combat units. And finally, as to rank, cry me a river. The military is about preparing for and executing war, not advancing your career at the cost of readiness for war.

The careerists are also on the hook for the double standard that we currently have for the sexes, which inherently lowers the standards overall. Even if one standard is imposed, it’s likely it will be an overall lower standard. As the Center for Military Readiness points out, “The same advocates who demand ‘equal opportunities’ in combat are the first to demand unequal, gender-normed standards to make it ‘fair.’” Enormous pressure from Washington is already on the military brass to fill quotas of race and sex; and the higher they get, the more politically motivated the brass’ decisions. Whereas imposing one higher standard would in fact result in fewer women serving in these roles, the political pressure to prove diversity will result in more unqualified women (and men) attaining positions for which men are more qualified. But go against the diversity status quo dictated by Washington, and you can kiss your rank and career goodbye. The purges have already begun.

The word “discriminate” has several meanings, including “to distinguish particular features, to be discerning; showing insight and understanding.” We should absolutely be discriminating in our criteria for war preparation, and the lives of our men in uniform depend on us taking an honest, discerning look at who adds to military readiness and who detracts from it. We should absolutely not open the combat units to the myriad problems we face already with women deploying to the theatre of war.

The Invisible War is a 2012 documentary showing the shocking prevalence of sexual assault in the military, and worse, the cover-ups that tend to follow. The rate of assaults against women is completely unacceptable as it is. We should not put women in infantry and special forces where the risk will be even greater to them because there is less supervision, more pressure, and everyone does everything together and in front of each other. It will be totally destructive of both women and combat readiness.

According to the documentary that cites government studies, 20% of women in the military have been assaulted, fifteen thousand in 2011 alone. They estimate half a million women have been assaulted over the years. The testimonies of rape victims are horrendous. But it shows that neither the boot camps, nor the deployment training, nor the Feminist theories on women’s equality we’ve been fed since the mid-sixties equipped these rape victims to fight off the men who raped them or to avoid dangerous situations in the first place. Besides exposing a very dark problem in the military branches, what The Invisible War shows without intending to is that breaking down the age-old standards of behavior and of separating women from men doesn’t empower them – it makes them more vulnerable to attack. This is the truth the Feminists don’t want you to know. They’ve been lying about it for the past fifty years.

Women have served in the military since World War I, beginning with separate units for women in nursing and administrative roles that “freed the men to fight.” Today, everything is integrated: We train together, eat together, we socialize and often drink together (one of the common avoidable circumstances that leads to rape), and single servicemen and women sleep in the same barracks together. These all become high-risk activities for a woman, as the documentary shows. Some were raped while on duty, or in the offices of their attackers. Some were having a few drinks, bonding with their fellows who in some cases drugged them. When all that stands between a woman and an attacker is a locked door, we’re already too late. And in special forces in the combat zone, there aren’t even any doors to lock.

We’re putting the sexes together as if eros and human passion don’t exist. All the steps that for thousands of years have been in place to protect women have been destroyed by Feminists who see these protections and standards as oppression. They are in fact the opposite. It takes a village to protect women – with both men and women holding each other to high standards of behavior. The differences in how we treat the sexes not only exist; they are essential. We don’t expect women to be treated like men – that would be barbaric. We don’t expect men to be treated like women – that would be pathetic. In the age of “friends with benefits” and “dress like a slut” day, everybody instinctively knows that how a woman dresses affects men. They can’t turn it off. That’s why dress and other behaviors in our own control matter. The Feminist’s assumption that we can presto-chango transform our natures is absurd (and when tested is proven false.) They give themselves the lie by adding double standards – women can be sluts, but you have to respect them as if they were chaste; women can do what men can do, except you need to gender-norm the testing standards to manufacture equal results. There’s no way they can create sexless uniformity among men and women, so they have to propagate a huge deception. They falsely frame the issue as one of civil rights and liberation, making it all but impossible to discuss the real issues.

Anu Bhagwati, a female veteran advocating for women in combat roles, was in this documentary giving “expert” testimony. Even knowing the horrifying rates of assault, she wants women in elite units where there is no separation of the sexes, where there is not just less but no protection of women. Put the sexes in close quarters, under pressure; tell them their biology is artificial and their previous sense of decency something to just get over. Anyone who doesn’t want to share their junk with the opposite sex (the spouses are cringing) is just a prude trapped in a bygone age. Martha McSally continually claims that common decency standards are nothing and that the lack thereof doesn’t hurt unit cohesion at all. The media claim outrage at the prevalence of violent rape in the military. Yet in the combat roles debate, rape is nothing. The female proponent in this debate asserts that if women are willing to risk capture and rape by enemy combatants, they should be allowed to do so. Just another choice. Would she say the same to women joining the military in the first place? Big Lies, perpetrated by big-time Feminists.

Women with men is not an equal opportunity. The standards of conduct and degrees of separation have existed for women’s own protection, but Feminists have bullied us into abandoning them in favor of fake constructs that end up hurting women most of all. The appalling rate of sexual assault and the lack of prosecution in the military are serious problems that The Invisible War brings to light. These should be dealt with before putting women at greater risk in combat units on the battlefield.

Do you want me to believe this BS of a sick brain of your psysops units, to recruit your terrorists?

We know that rape is a tool of torture for the already savage enemy we’re fighting.
What are you fighting? Normal muslims like the SAA are very civilized.

Only your zionist Al Qaeda democrats behave like assholes

lol this is going to be a huge fuckfest. Ask any marine what they think about women in combat roles. Just accept it, war is not meant for women. No matter how many woman warriors there were or ever will be, its been dominated by men and will be throughout the rest of human history. I can just see now about women getting pregnant on purpose because they're too scared to deploy, or them getting raped and their heads cut off and how much of a media fuckfest that's gonna be. As a future marine, aint no way in hell im trusting my 6 to a woman. Most other marines will agree too.

Back
Top Bottom