What's new

Women BSF personel who Shot Dead Pakistani Intruder awarded Gallantry Medal

true, they killed a single unarmed slinking, inflitrator, when they saw him crossing.....wasnt much of an achievement if you ask me

Typical Indians... Celebrating over a death... You guys must have 10000 diwali's for massacre(s) in gujarat and kashmir :P

Giving award for killing an unarmed person... Raise your standard people!

and why would an unarmed person be there at one of the most armed borders? Was he there for some picnic ?? Anyways, you BDians need to understand one thing that International borders are meant to be protected from illegal migration and you got no birth rights to jump it over and not being shot.. Try jumping the borders illegally and a bullet will be waiting for the head..

and why would an unarmed person be doing at one of the most armed borders? Was he there for some Picnic ?? Anyways, you BDians need to understand one thing that International borders are meant to be protected from illegal migration and you got no birth rights to jump it over and not being shot.. Try jumping the borders illegally and a bullet will be waiting for the head..

You didn't get me right. It's not about shooting at a random trespasser, it's about the justification of the gallantry award in light of the OP or the link he referred.

Indians celebrating the killing of an unarmed civilian, whats new? :coffee:

Remember people, the only self esteem these people have is by beating up on people 1/4th their size.
They are so proud of that, like it was some super achievement.
Of course we know what happens when they take on an enemy their own size.

So for their sake, we should let them have even the smallest of victories, otherwise they might get all depressed and mopey.

This award is being given because she is a woman, and the Indian Govt is trying to encourage more women to get involved in BSF so its a good gesture. Good stuff though, good job to the Kaurs for noticing the illegal smuggler and shooting.

The OP says 'an intruder'/'the intruder'. Neither the OP nor the link he referred mentions anything about attacking BSF constables or smuggling drug at that time. Where did you find this story pls share the link.

Why would one give them a chance to get off the 1st attack.. On the border you need to fight brave and fight smart.. Why give the moron intruders a chance even..

Typical Indians... Celebrating over a death... You guys must have 10000 diwali's for massacre(s) in gujarat and kashmir :P

No.. we reserve these celebrations for the deaths of Pakistani intruders trying to enter India illegally...

Giving award for killing an unarmed person... Raise your standard people!

actually they are indians & u r talking abt standards..:D

soo time to celebrate, atleast when their whole army cannt even stand 10 to twenty teenagers in mumbai & have to beg israel for help, killing an unarm person should be a reason for them to have a national holiday in india:D

0.jpg

Rina Kaur

see. i dont want to be sexist an all......but this guy posed no actual threat in combat.......the least i'd expect a bsf person to do, as a taxpayer, after i pay his salary, is to be able to shoot a man sized target at pretty low range.......what part of this is gallantry?

Back
Top Bottom