What's new

With 243 million users by 2014, India to beat US in internet reach: Study

funny because your the one who is full of $hit. all he asked was how the speed is, nothing wrong with that, entirely relevant, but you decided he somehow personally insulted you? did a chinese kid bully you during childhood or something(or are you still 10 years old)?

on topic: where did the article get the 300 million figure for china from?
all other sources has china at nearly 600 million users
such as this one:
China's Internet Growth In Two Charts : Parallels : NPR

Obviously you can neither read nor comprehend. Another walking toilet boy. Come when you can actually understand what is being said for what.

I can download(unlimited) movies upto 7 mbps while using a plan only 7 dollars per month..beat that..

do you actually get 7? in china i supposely got 15(for about 7 as well) but i swear it never went above 4-5. In the states, i pay 90 for 75mbs via the verison fios network and it actually get pretty close

Obviously you can neither read nor comprehend. Another walking toilet boy. Come when you can actually understand what is being said for what.

confirmed : a ten year old.
your making your countryman look bad

I can download(unlimited) movies upto 7 mbps while using a plan only 7 dollars per month..beat that..
do you actually get 7? in china i supposely got 15(for about 7 as well) but i swear it never went above 4-5. In the states, i pay 90 for 75mbs via the verison fios network and it actually get pretty close

@GR!FF!N I did not know that internet service in India is so cheap.. I'm using China Telecom fixed line internet services. It's 10 MBPS (on offer letter but actually i feel it's slower than my 3G dongle) unlimited service @ approx $18 per month.

@GR!FF!N I did not know that internet service in India is so cheap.. I'm using China Telecom fixed line internet services. It's 10 MBPS (on offer letter but actually i feel it's slower than my 3G dongle) unlimited service @ approx $18 per month.

thats percisely my feelings too, slowly than my 3G

well..its actually a 60kbps line with peering facility.so,whenever we have someone downloading a movie using the same torrent,we generally gets peering speed,and that is over 1 mbps and somewhere close to 5-7.thats pretty cool.here,Alliance,Meghbela and Wishnet is giving this kind of facility.it is applicapble for several video,music and software sites too..whenever someone downloads a video or song,we generally gets around 1 mbps speed.I generally download a song within 5 secs and a software of size of 50 mb less than 1 minute,if someone previously downloaded it.. 

I cleared all doubt in post #24....

generally,Alliance users can download almost all new 700 mb movie within 5-6 minutes..

Because of population strength India will be number one in many fields but this can not be termed as success in that field

well..its actually a 60kbps line with peering facility.so,whenever we have someone downloading a movie using the same torrent,we generally gets peering speed,and that is over 1 mbps and somewhere close to 5-7.thats pretty cool.here,Alliance,Meghbela and Wishnet is giving this kind of facility.it is applicapble for several video,music and software sites too..whenever someone downloads a video or song,we generally gets around 1 mbps speed.I generally download a song within 5 secs and a software of size of 50 mb less than 1 minute,if someone previously downloaded it.. 

I cleared all doubt in post #24....

generally,Alliance users can download almost all new 700 mb movie within 5-6 minutes..

must suck to be the first downloader then lol

Back
Top Bottom