What's new

Will Turkey ever have to give back NATO nukes?

These Nukes can be Set off by USA or any NATO members if they do not like Turkey and Turkey Stance on something, I will recommend Turkey to expel these Nukes from it's Border and Call Pakistan and Pakistan Nukes and Nuclear Forces for it's Defence till Turkey Develop it's own Nukes as Turkey have so many Enemies and to make Turkey expand her Borders and to bring back glory days Turkey must have it's own Nukes and till that time Pakistan brotherly Nukes for her safegaurd ! 
These Nukes can be Set off by USA or any NATO members if they do not like Turkey and Turkey Stance on something, I will recommend Turkey to expel these Nukes from it's Border and Call Pakistan and Pakistan Nukes and Nuclear Forces for it's Defence till Turkey Develop it's own Nukes as Turkey have so many Enemies and to make Turkey expand her Borders and to bring back glory days Turkey must have it's own Nukes and till that time Pakistan brotherly Nukes for her safegaurd !

Im not German citizen im a Turkish one living in Germany.
I freed myself from the Soviet chains which hold me down i have a shiny lastname without slavic influence :)

I'm confused as hell ! :unsure:

If you're a Turkish Citizen then why not fly the flags of Turkiye ? :undecided:

40 nukes,if that is the number.It is a huge number.
Even 05 nukes can do a big amount of damage to the infrastructure and life of any country that is at the receiving end.And any country which can successfully send 5 nukes towards you, can send the next five as well with a potential to double the damage.
Today the the name of the game is not the Number of nukes.It's their delivery system that matters the most and will play a pivotal role in any type of war.How effective and accurate you are with any of the tactical or a full blown mega sized nuke attack; is the key.If your nemesis is able enough to take down any of your delivery device well before it reaches it's targeted territory.Then it'll be the end of the world for you.
Geographic location does play a role,not only for the delivery system but also as far as the after effects of a nuke strike are concerned.If the target is located 100's of miles away.It gives your nemesis a suitable amount of time to intercept your delivery device.It demands a tech sophisticated enough to reach the target which is far far away and avoid any of the attempts of intercept.
If the enemy is right next door, bigger explosions will do no good but will surround you as well with it's after effects.There the tactical nukes comes into play.It'll do almost the same amount of damage on the target,but will not harm you.It comes with an added advantage of an ease to move it from one place to another and it can be concealed if required.

Because i want to go with what my people are going and they are mostly in Kazakhstan and Kyrgiztan.

I don't give a frig about ethnic or linguistic affiliations so I can't really relate with what you're saying but I wish you all the best in what you're looking for & may God Bless You & Your People ! :)

He's a ethnic Turkic Ahiska. As far as İ remember from the oghuz branch just as Turks/azeri/turkmen.
They used to live in the ottoman empire(caucasian area). But after Caucasia fel they became part of Russia. Stalin tried to get rid of them from the Turkish border. So basically he and me, are nearly the same (very close to anatolian Turks) .

@Ahiska , İ don't understand one thing. After caucasia fell, most of the muslims like georgian and circassian muslims moved out towards ottoman territory. Why didn't the Ahiska Turks followed them?

We couldnt do nothing for them in their hour of need(even now, nothing),its understandable.
@Armstrong ,look at the Turkmens from Iraq.
Driven out of their homes cities and lands(more then a milion),what did my government do?
Nothing,they care more about the kurds(oil/gas) over there.

Last edited:
He's a ethnic Turkic Ahiska. As far as İ remember from the oghuz branch just as Turks/azeri/turkmen.
They used to live in the ottoman empire(caucasian area). But after Caucasia fel they became part of Russia. Stalin tried to get rid of them from the Turkish border. So basically he and me, are nearly the same (very close to anatolian Turks) .

@Ahiska , İ don't understand one thing. After caucasia fell, most of the muslims like georgian and circassian muslims moved out towards ottoman territory. Why didn't the Ahiska Turks followed them?
Because we didnt wanted to leave our homes and places and the Czar and Lenin times werent even really bad and then Stalin came. 
We couldnt do nothing for them in their hour of need(even now, nothing),its understandable.
Every Ahiska loves and will forever love Turkey no one of us hold any grudge against Turkey only against some individual persons.

Because i want to go with what my people are going and they are mostly in Kazakhstan and Kyrgiztan.
So then why not Kazakh or Kyrgiz flag?
Or is your family from Turkmenistan?

Anyways welcome back, hosgeldin.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom