What's new

Will Pakistan handover these fugitives to India...

Better send a list to US for handing over Headely.

your imaginative list is just same old ploy to carry on your bharati propaganda to seek attention in wake of OBL drama

OBL drama??janu oops jana app kaun si duniya mein ho...12 pilley paida/paal kar daala laden ney phir bhi drama lagtha hein aapko..its ur luck that pakistan borders india which is ruled by congress most of the times which bcoz of muslim appaesing policy doesnot act strong against you.socho what would have pakistan become it it would border Israel

:laugh: Indian News Channels provide some good comedy and laughter is not harmful for health so dont worry.

2. Sorry we cant hand over Indian citizen, the Indian terrorist Sarabjit Singh because he is involved in terrorist bombing and killing Pakistanis in Lahore. he is the only Indian citizen we have so rest of your list is just a silly childish day dreaming

See the denail ... now u mean to say dawood is also not in pak... or was never in pak

No sir, I am not comparing our status to anyone but trying to have a civil discussion as to why is your country keeping known terrorists/criminals in your country and providing refuge ! Neither I am here to condemn anyone but I am little disappointed with delusional mindset I see on PDF, and I believe who are part of educated civil society of Pakistan and I really wonder what kind of environment you guys are going to provide for your kids and what kind of critical thinking are they going base their life on ! What would be the foundation for coming generation - hatred, support of criminals and little touch with reality - and thats the thought that scares me coz I would not like to bring up my kids like that at all !

so here comes the problem of Indian perspective, you are trying to compare your situation with America...dont confuse your status.

What is wrong with indian media? Why do their news always revolves around Pakistan? Pathetic. You never see Pakistani newspaper posting anything about indian on this level. That is because Pakistanis have pride and dignity. Can't say the same for the eastern neighbor.

Pride n dignity??show this pride and dignity and stop taking Aids from USA ..they bomb u u take money..and wat does ur sinature say??heared sacred blah blah..afridi is such a cry baby, dum hota us mein toh match khelnese pehley muh phaadna tha naa..har ke kyon ro raha hai??

brainwashing, look at you people! brainwashed by your media, and government to focus your attention on Pakistan than yourselfs. PATHETIC. Rather than looking inwards and seeing how india has three quarter of a million with out toilets, living below the poverty line, dozens upon dozens of separatist groups, radical hindu extremists having their way in poor enforced corrupt towns and massive rapes of women by sex-crazed indians but hey..just focus attention on Pakistan and pretend it isn't there. After all isn't that why half of india posts on PDF and other Pakistani forums and on Pakistani news? :woot:

No Pakistanis give a s&*t about india like you indians dwell on Pakistan. Its in our midset that you people are inferior to us. Thats why me made our own country, to get away from the likes of your kind. Now go to the ganges river and see it you can get the ganges dolphins to help you attain some self respect.

That explains it, isn't it? Why bother pretending to have sane conversation?

Hi,

Pakistan will not do anything of the kind without evidence.

Until there is sufficient evidence, indians can keep wasting its time chopping trees down to print papers with names of people on them. Not our problem, and least of our concern actually.

No sir, I am not comparing our status to anyone but trying to have a civil discussion as to why is your country keeping known terrorists/criminals in your country and providing refuge ! Neither I am here to condemn anyone but I am little disappointed with delusional mindset I see on PDF, and I believe who are part of educated civil society of Pakistan and I really wonder what kind of environment you guys are going to provide for your kids and what kind of critical thinking are they going base their life on ! What would be the foundation for coming generation - hatred, support of criminals and little touch with reality - and thats the thought that scares me coz I would not like to bring up my kids like that at all !

oh great back to square one !

Hi,

Pakistan will not do anything of the kind without evidence.

Until there is sufficient evidence, indians can keep wasting its time chopping trees down to print papers with names of people on them. Not our problem, and least of our concern actually.

Evidence ... its almost impossible to give full proof evidence in cross border terrorism cases ... only facts can be provided in such cases ....

Back
Top Bottom