What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

1525095_691330350921356_5508262740723448074_n.jpg
10376999_691459617575096_714349643666094876_n.jpg

still pakistanies beleave or i should say "want to beleve" that india is behind karachi attacks and all the TTP activities aginst pakistani state then i guess pakistnies need a real dose of reaality

Hassan Nisar should be careful before he meets Hamid Mir or Raza Rumi's fate.

1525095_691330350921356_5508262740723448074_n.jpg
10376999_691459617575096_714349643666094876_n.jpg

still pakistanies beleave or i should say "want to beleve" that india is behind karachi attacks and all the TTP activities aginst pakistani state then i guess pakistnies need a real dose of reaality
Hassan Nisar is right, but we should keep in mind that agencies might be involved in attacks, this is what RAW do, defend there nation and create Chaos in Pakistan and same goes with ISI, this is how it is meant to be, India will blame Pak for insurgency and Pak will blame india.

Pakistanies and there love for denial , conspiracy theories and "the great game"

image.png

images

Hassan Nisar is right, but we should keep in mind that agencies might be involved in attacks, this is what RAW do, defend there nation and create Chaos in Pakistan and same goes with ISI, this is how it is meant to be, India will blame Pak for insurgency and Pak will blame india.
well bhai ji only blaming is not enof you need to have evidence and show it to the world and in every forum like what india did after kargil or mumbai carnage ..... i dont understand what is pakistani establishment waiting for to show all the so called "proofs of indian involvemnt in aiding and funding terrorism in pakistan " :azn:

Indian and some Chinese weapons are used in the Attacks.... if American weapons are used doesn't America is behind it... we need to take some actions against black markets of these weapons and wipe out these TTP suckers once and for all.... If attacks held in India they blame Pakistan... and Pakistani blame Indians... i saw a retired brigadier on Express saying Ager India me yeh hamla hua hota to India Pakistan se jang ki baat kr rha hota or hum yahan pe chup bethe hain
i agree,,,,after 26/11 ,,i was seriously contemplating of changing profession n join army :agree:

Pakistanies and there love for denial , conspiracy theories and "the great game"

image.png

images

well bhai ji only blaming is not enof you need to have evidence and show it to the world and in every forum like what india did after kargil or mumbai carnage ..... i dont understand what is pakistani establishment waiting for to show all the so called "proofs of indian involvemnt in aiding and funding terrorism in pakistan " :azn:

no one gives evidence except in exceptional cases, if there will be any liberation movement in india, ISI will be blamed by your media and military, if it is in Pakistan, RAW will be blamed, it's a cycle, sometimes u have evidence sometimes its only ur guess.

btw "bhai gee", appreciated :)

no one gives evidence except in exceptional cases, if there will be any liberation movement in india, ISI will be blamed by your media and military, if it is in Pakistan, RAW will be blamed, it's a cycle, sometimes u have evidence sometimes its only ur guess.

btw "bhai gee", appreciated :)
see actualli its not about the blame game its more of a survival instinct

pakistani fauj can onli gather support or for that matter any political or non political entitty if they abuse and ask for revenge against india

cause to most pakistanies Muhib ul watani means hate and revenge against hindu india at any cost and there are many in pakistan who get huge milage just because they keep telling and selling such dreams to avrage pakistani

and till that stops incedents like mehran base , minhas base , GHQ attack or now karachi air port attack will keep happening in pakistan

no matter how hard anyone will try, their wont be any brother hood between indo-pak. We are to be blamed, we infest our children only with hatred and not love, and about that blame thing, that will never end, it's the way this world works

no matter how hard anyone will try, their wont be any brother hood between indo-pak. We are to be blamed, we infest our children only with hatred and not love, and about that blame thing, that will never end, it's the way this world works
well too much water has passed nder the bridge and i guess its too late & too little in having any good relations with pakistan i guess it high time India adopts no relations of any kind policy with pakistan as if we still linger on with this so called "aman ki asha tamasha" then owr children will suffer more than ever before

see actualli its not about the blame game its more of a survival instinct

pakistani fauj can onli gather support or for that matter any political or non political entitty if they abuse and ask for revenge against india

cause to most pakistanies Muhib ul watani means hate and revenge against hindu india at any cost and there are many in pakistan who get huge milage just because they keep telling and selling such dreams to avrage pakistani

and till that stops incedents like mehran base , minhas base , GHQ attack or now karachi air port attack will keep happening in pakistan

well its not like that, yes their are people who hate india and their are people who hate pakistan, but that is how world works, when you will keep infesting you children with hatred rather than love then how come that blame game will end, and no, Muhib ul watni means love of nation, not hatred for india, yes india is our arch rival and it will be, but that doesn't mean we actually hate u, and you mentioned army, that is not how it is, they never ask for revenge or anything be mature yar it is not a group of militants it is one of the worlds strongest army they dont need to show their hatred to earn sympathy of political parties and nation, they are our heroes and we will keep on supporting them through all ups and downs just like you people. And attacks, they will keep on happening until our leadership decides the fate of terrorists and you don't have to worry about them.

well too much water has passed nder the bridge and i guess its too late & too little in having any good relations with pakistan i guess it high time India adopts no relations of any kind policy with pakistan as if we still linger on with this so called "aman ki asha tamasha" then owr children will suffer more than ever before
this is the mindset i was talking about.

But we should at least try. Whats in war. What we both have gained from fighting up till now #piece #love:pleasantry:

brotherhood is possible with change in attitude ... when the youth of both nations see that their crack head politicians have gained nothing from war ... that day my friend there will be peace for eternity

brotherhood is possible with change in attitude ... when the youth of both nations see that their crack head politicians have gained nothing from war ... that day my friend there will be peace for eternity
Exactly, well said brother, it is us who have infested our younger generation.

Back
Top Bottom