What's new

Will declare Jihad to save Pakistan: Imran Khan

Asim and other Pakistani fans will no doubt remember that very early on I had predicted this guy is a hardcore mulla and will be much worse for India than the current leadership.

I have a very highly evolved nose for sniffing out mullas.

the only leader who knew how to talk in india was MUSHARRAF!!! the debating skills and answering skills of MUSHARRAF are unmatched by any leader of pakistan before or after!!!

everyone else goes to india and tries to say something dumb!

I agree 100%.

From last one year by judging his words I can only say he has no broad view of Pakistan's future all he is doing is picking some random day to day trends to earn some supporter.

Saying Jihad gets you votes no matter where the word is put in.

Asim and other Pakistani fans will no doubt remember that very early on I had predicted this guy is a hardcore mulla and will be much worse for India than the current leadership.

I agree 100%.

Hilarious mate :D

Thats something you don't see everyday. Jihad on his own country. Lets see where this goes.

Hes breaking taboos of using the word Jihad which is central to a lot of Muslims vocab but due to the media frenzy equated with terrorism. Jihad means to struggle. His statement reads "I will struggle for Pakistan", in English..

Hes the only leader to be on record to unequivocally say PTI will not interfere on the clothing of women, when asked if he would implement a Taliban style dress code for women.

We are all mostly Muslims. Using terminology familiar to his people is what a leader would mostly do - however he hasn't made these terminologies the symbol of his campaign.

You've also self-admited to be an Islamophobe, hence we can chalk that off to paranoia. Won't blame you, this Islamization of Imran Khan is a ploy to stunt his popularity.

Hes breaking taboos of using the word Jihad which is central to a lot of Muslims vocab but due to the media frenzy equated with terrorism. Jihad means to struggle. His statement reads "I will struggle for Pakistan", in English..

Jinnah and his team always used the term 'jadojehed' (struggle) for Pakistan not 'Jihad' as 'struggle for Pakistan'.

Accept the fact that he is using the minds of people in Pakistan.

Hes the only leader to be on record to unequivocally say PTI will not interfere on the clothing of women, when asked if he would implement a Taliban style dress code for women.

It is a sorry commentary of Pakistan Asim if such a small thing means so much to you.

That and the fact that Imran knows Pakistani women.

We are all mostly Muslims. Using terminology familiar to his people is what a leader would mostly do - however he hasn't made these terminologies the symbol of his campaign.

I am not going by this silly "jihad" quote. He is a guy who I have been following since my very early teens in cricket.

From last one year by judging his words I can only say he has no broad view of Pakistan's future all he is doing is picking some random day to day trends to earn some supporter.

1. He has a clear policy on drone strikes - which shows he is the only one with a pro-Pakistan foreign policy
2. He is the only one who has stated and demonstrated abilities of bringing e-governance to end the culture of "sifarishi" work from government offices
3. He has written policies on his website on ecnomoy, police reforms, debt management, policy to aid, education, farming and a lot more.

Don't blame him for your ignorance.

It is a sorry commentary of Pakistan Asim if such a small thing means so much to you.

That and the fact that Imran knows Pakistani women.
It speaks on a clear policy towards a basic human right and adherance to actual civil liberties. People who call themselves liberal have never dared to speak against Islamic extremism in Pakistan, Imran unequivocally called Qadri to be in the WRONG when he murdered Taseer.

I am not going by this silly "jihad" quote. He is a guy who I have been following since my very early teens in cricket.

He was the ultimate symbol for so-called liberalism when he was moving from woman to woman. I don't know what you have been following :).

lol he just said he will declare Jihad(from a possible foreign invasion)to save Pakistan...and there are majority of Pakistanis who know what Jihad is...when the leader declares it ..it becomes compulsory ..if we cant live as a free human atleast we will die as a martyer..and by going thru the thread ive seen the hatred of Non Muslims for Jihad..and guys seriously its not new your ancestors were also hating it..as a Pakistani its my duty to save Pakistan and as a Muslim its my divine right to fook up the invaders so win win situation for us

Jinnah and his team always used the term 'jadojehed' (struggle) for Pakistan not 'Jihad' as 'struggle for Pakistan'.

Accept the fact that he is using the minds of people in Pakistan.

Sir - Jinnah did a lot of things as per 1947. I don't know which quote you are talking about anyway, both words are common to Pakistani vocabulary.

No, He is Rahul Gandhi of Pakistan. Rahul Gandhi is last hope of Congress like Imran Khan is last hope of Pakistan..:cheesy:

He can be any thing but not Rahul Gandhy...

Rahul Gandhy is Rohit Sharma of Indian Politics, Full of talent (In commnentators view) while Fuss on ground..

the only leader who knew how to talk in india was MUSHARRAF!!! the debating skills and answering skills of MUSHARRAF are unmatched by any leader of pakistan before or after!!!

everyone else goes to india and tries to say something dumb!

Musharraf almost sold out Kashmir.. well he was the military guy, so wasn't declared a security risk !!

Back
Top Bottom