What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Most UN resolutions against India on the issue of Kashmir almost all Arab states stayed absent or voted in favor of India as far as Indian blue navy is concerned it cant continue the blockade without oil shipment from Arabs states either.
'

wrong since india is a bigger power at risk. we always keep out options open.
first india always keep enough oil for 3 weeks on hand and then india increasing its oil storing capacity 4 times by 2016.
http://finance-news-briefs.info/india-mulls-quadrupling-strategic-crude-oil-stockpile/
if thats less then russia will be always ther to provide oil to india.

War unfortunately is a Business....Arabs will tend to favor Business anytime...
My best guess is Arabs will stay neutral as well as Iran....

We sometimes get emotional and unreasonable words get out of our mouths, but in reality, I think Arab people as well as most regimes will take Pakistan side, I hope that, most regimes that took neutral stance in Pak/India wars have been toppled down. Jordan, GCC and others will help Pakistan, at least, that's what I think.

Arab countries supported Pakistan in 1971 but no one came for military help when Pakistan was bifurcated.

Majority of Indians feel that Arabs gesture was not welcoming even though India supported Palestine because Arab stance was mostly anti-India during our tensions with Pakistan.

I feel that Arab will support Pakistan but that would be only of small scale help like OIC resolution or economic aid but no military aid or involvement.

I think question is, what will Afghanistan do during India-Pak war?

well i think the plan of indian army is to overrun afghan in case of a war. looks like that.

Another thing which I find idiotic is Pakistan should have relations with Israel to wedge it's ties with India many problems with that 1. Israel won't stop selling weapons to India.
2. The Israeli Embassy in pakistan will have more attacks on it then around the world combined theres a better chance of a israeli embassy in Saudi Arabia then pakistan.
overall relations with israel will not help pakistan.

Pakistan most important assets are Iran and China, Currently you also need to fix your country back on track now which makes investment in it unlikely. You need Iran improve relations with It. Iran & China is what you need.

Well, at the moment India has influence in Afghanistan. It can use this influence to use Northern alliance in its interests.

no the question is what will bangladesh ,nepal and srilanka do during the war ?

Bangladesh would prob want payback against Pakistan, but won't be able to do much.

Nepal is friendly with India, SL has no navy force but India has a lot of investment in SL including cricket that will make then pro india.

no the question is what will bangladesh ,nepal and srilanka do during the war ?

Bangladesh is firmly within India influence Nepal neutral Sri Lanka with pakistan, overall you need to get a friendly pakistan government in afghanistan not the taliban hence an eventual unification with Afghanistan is needed to bring you back to the prestige of the Union of Pakistan that you had during pre 1971.

'

wrong since india is a bigger power at risk. we always keep out options open.
first india always keep enough oil for 3 weeks on hand and then india increasing its oil storing capacity 4 times by 2016.
India mulls quadrupling strategic crude oil stockpile | Finance News Briefs
if thats less then russia will be always ther to provide oil to india.

which part of stay on the topic do u have a problem understanding .If you are suffering from inferiority complex and that's not something i can help you with.

Oh about the oil reserves i am not sure if you are aware of this but we have missiles with conventional war heads that cover all of India, i am sure that will be the first target and as far as Russia supplying you oil is concern i guess they can always fly their oil to you again as i said this isn't 1971.

well i think the plan of indian army is to overrun afghan in case of a war. looks like that.

How old are you?

If the Gulf Arabs wanted to help pakistan they should have helped Pakistans economy get back on track not to mention Pakistan inner radicalism which is evident inside it and on this forum( Not saying any names) you need Iran and friendly Afghanistan and China for military.

which part of stay on the topic do u have a problem understanding .If you are suffering from inferiority complex and that's not something i can help you with.

Oh about the oil reserves i am not sure if you are aware of this but we have missiles with conventional war heads that cover all of India, i am sure that will be the first target and as far as Russia supplying you oil is concern i guess they can always fly their oil to you again as i said this isn't 1971.

How old are you?

I doubt it, one thing for sure unlike 1971, doubt USA will come to help you again. :)

I read in many pakistani newspaper that Pakistan has just six days of oil, last time it took you just two weeks to surrender in former East Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom