What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

i like how Pakistanis are quick to castigate Modi on Gujarat yet everyday Hindus and other minorities in Pakistan face persecution Banya has become a slang term with a negative connotation to describe Hindus

Kadi millay oo pakistan wich minorities naal?

If not then keep your words of wisdom away from this thread.

why is it that pakistanis always seem to be torch bearers of muslims in non-muslim countries, but after the fake hue and cry, they are back at each other's throats?

once again we see how the Indian police are useless the Gujarat state police watched as rioters raped and murdered and did not do a damn thing to stop them.

why is it that pakistanis always seem to be torch bearers of muslims in non-muslim countries, but after the fake hue and cry, they are back at each other's throats?

and who cares about them and their loss in war on terror??no muslim country..but they keep shouting in the dark while other doing their jobs.

Kadi millay oo pakistan wich minorities naal?

If not then keep your words of wisdom away from this thread.

are bhai saab gojra riots kya ho fer? there is even evidence of a 2 year old christian girl who was raped because her father a poor farmer refused to convert to Islam i will not show the video due to forum rules and common courtesy

Modi has made it clear there'll no apologies since he doesn't think he didn't do anything wrong for which he has to apologie.

In the same vain he makes it clear if he is found guilty by the courts , he must be punished .

He doesn't want apologies for the sake of politics.

031810_1447_narendradam1.png

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

i think its time to change your mind- akhand bharat thingy has been long gone- loner-

we prefer to wait:D

are bhai saab gojra riots kya ho fer? there is even evidence of a 2 year old christian girl who was raped because her father a poor farmer refused to convert to Islam i will not show the video due to forum rules and common courtesy

Sardar Je thats not the answer of my question. If this is the case then I am confident that I can provide numerous links to prove religious discrimination happening in India, in fact this thread reflects one.

Modi, be a bigger man. Apologize even if you didn't do anything. Apologize for those who did.

Back
Top Bottom