What's new

Wikileaks: India a puppet in the hands of US?

US influene has increased in India and no matter how much India denies, US companies will expand and take over the Indian markets in India. US is no longer interested in one way trade in the favor of India only.

double-facepalm.jpg

Though one of my degree is in ecnomics and Indian inflation can be atleast a 3 hour lecture.

Please save Pakistan economy and put your degree to use. Indian economy is growing at 9+ % after accounting inflation.

Chill and ask your questions about Indian economy and I will try to answer. Also economics does not counter your speculation. If you have specific questions about Indian fiscal policy then do let me know.
Otherwise, on your bike,..
:cheers:

US influene has increased in India and no matter how much India denies, US companies will expand and take over the Indian markets in India. US is no longer interested in one way trade in the favor of India only.

Your this dream is unrealistic and never come true. Indian and US products has huge price differences.

Your this dream is unrealistic and never come true. Indian and US products has huge price differences.

Indian economy is in great danger. Yu do not know that. Foreign countries and companies are steadily taking over your country.

Its not far when your shrinking economy goes down. Because your economy is not self dependent and internally strong.

What will become of us!

:cry::cry::cry:

Lord have mercy upon us poor Indians who will soon be overtaken by mighty Pakistanis. :woot:

Indian economy is in great danger. Yu do not know that. Foreign countries and companies are steadily taking over your country.

are you here to joke???? we live in India and i hope we know our country better than u... agree?

And for your information Indian companies are taking over foreign companies

Its not far when your shrinking economy goes down. Because your economy is not self dependent and internally strong.

It seems u understand nothing about economics and u need to go back to 12th std books to learn economics....

All the world lastgest economies are dependent on other countries for growth they cannot do on their own... even china needs other countries to buy their products ... why does US market their products all over world ??? they are super power arent they self dependent???

i will give u an example ... tomorrow you open a tea shop in ur locality will u be satisfied by the business provided by ur relatives ... u wont need outsiders to buy ur products ??? :lol:

There is simply nothing in the article which collorates or supports the title. I hereby award this thread "TROLL THREAD OF THE DAY". :toast_sign::bunny::haha::crazy::taz:

Which economy recovered the fastest when recession hit the world economy ? India grew at 8% in a tough year ... What is your country's GDP growth?
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom