What's new

Why wouldn't Chinese hate Japs?

you can go on and on like this.. why wouldnt hindus hate muslims, why wouldnt muslims hate mongols, why wouldnt incas hate spanish or finally why wouldnt animals hate humans. What chinese went through is nothing compared to above.

Indian posters could learn one fact from the movie: The time while Tibet has been in China's map is at least longer than "India Republic" as a independent country. It's not a Chinese propaganda!

Maybe the title was a bit misleading. Not every Chinese hate Japan.

you can go on and on like this.. why wouldnt hindus hate muslims, why wouldnt muslims hate mongols, why wouldnt incas hate spanish or finally why wouldnt animals hate humans. What chinese went through is nothing compared to above.

Chinese don't hate Indians for the sake of 1962 war or other reasons, how about you guys?

apart from war, just learned how hard working Chinese people are, heard about it but did not saw video like this. man respect to Chinese people :yes4:

Indian posters could learn one fact from the movie: The time while Tibet has been in China's map is at least longer than "India Republic" as a independent country. It's not a Chinese propaganda!

Chinese don't hate Indians for the sake of 1962 war or other reasons, how about you guys?

many indians hate all of their neighbors

To all Indians, BD and Pakistani posters,

Can you forgive a nation that killed millions of people with guns, bayonets, raped women and killed them by inserting bayonets, used biological weapons of diseases like Cholera etc which resulted in death of hundreds of thousands of innocent men and women.

Which gave the new definition of war crimes. Nazis at least use Gas Chambers, they killed them directly in many cases, what Japan did was much more worse than Nazis, even when we know how brutal Nazis were.

All happened over 70 decades ago, which in terms of a country is nothing but like 7 years for a generation.

I know Chinese should move on but if they still have some hate, I don't blame them. Have we ever forgiven each other after partition riots, all these wars and have we forgiven Britishers for what they did to us for centuries ?

Think about it. I know many of you haven't read or seen detailed account of Japanese war crimes. West focused on building movies and documentaries on European, African and Middle Eastern genocides, but this topic is not that much highlighted.

Invest some time and you will feel that even without Japan having nuclear weapons, and Chinese massive military power, they haven't attacked Japan yet.

Can't really validate the part about Tibet having been part of the PRC longer than India being a republic, Tibet was taken over only in October 1950 after the Battle of Chamdo. Whether the takeover was right or wrong though is not for me or Indians to decide, that's honestly the PRC's sovereign business.

As far as the Chinese resentment towards Japan is concerned- far be it from me promoting xenophobia and hatred for a whole nation but Japan did go berserk in the 2nd world war. It would be difficult for any human to stomach Japanese atrocities in Nanking for example- some of the depictions and pictures from that horrendous event can give a person chronic nightmares. Perhaps an honest apology from Japan should at least calm down some emotions, no?

To all Indians, BD and Pakistani posters,

Can you forgive a nation that killed millions of people with guns, bayonets, raped women and killed them by inserting bayonets, used biological weapons of diseases like Cholera etc which resulted in death of hundreds of thousands of innocent men and women.

Which gave the new definition of war crimes. Nazis at least use Gas Chambers, they killed them directly in many cases, what Japan did was much more worse than Nazis, even when we know how brutal Nazis were.

All happened over 70 decades ago, which in terms of a country is nothing but like 7 years for a generation.

I know Chinese should move on but if they still have some hate, I don't blame them. Have we ever forgiven each other after partition riots, all these wars and have we forgiven Britishers for what they did to us for centuries ?

Think about it. I know many of you haven't read or seen detailed account of Japanese war crimes. West focused on building movies and documentaries on European, African and Middle Eastern genocides, but this topic is not that much highlighted.

thats true.there are tons of 'holocaust' movies, but hollywood never stepped anywhere near the Nanjing massacre, which is just as comparable.

Invest some time and you will feel that even without Japan having nuclear weapons, and Chinese massive military power, they haven't attacked Japan yet.

3 letters: USA

thats true.there are tons of 'holocaust' movies, but hollywood never stepped anywhere near the Nanjing massacre, which is just as comparable. 3 letters: USA
Agreed. I thought of that too when posted. But China has other means to hurt Japan.

US play an important role. Even without US, China wouldn't have attacked Japan.

Agreed. I thought of that too when posted. But China has other means to hurt Japan.

US play an important role. Even without US, China wouldn't have attacked Japan.

maybe, but they wont. A huge chunk of investment into china comes from Japan, since the 80s
you dont bite the hand that feeds you

maybe, but they wont. A huge chunk of investment into china comes from Japan, since the 80s
you dont bite the hand that feeds you
Yup. Japan made Economic bomb by becoming third largest economy. Now any attack on them will have global consequences.

Back
Top Bottom