What's new

Why Would Pakistan’s Army Interfere in Politics?

1. I no longer believe in the 'hijack-from-ground' theory. I was gullible enough to swallow this story in 1999, but after seeing the sort of person that Musharraf is, I question everything that man has ever said. He has gone against everything he ever professed. Can not trust the man, he is a survivalist.

2. The 'bombs' found a few days back were reportedly duds. They were planted not by Taliban, but by Securitan, to provide an excuse.

3. Musharraf having supporters even now is a function of misplaced emphasis on your own philosophy rather than the his merit or worth. He is what he is, and it is pretty clear to everyone except most biased and blind people.

4. Carry on supporting him. See if I care. I am done discussing his person. He is not worth my time.

Ah, jumping jack batman. We will see. Meanwhile, have a nice life.
1. Sweet heart I think your knowledge is very less and you are the part of such propoganda which corrupt politicians are playing by paying the media that Hijack was a game dear this is enough to belive on PM that he didn't takeover because he was in the air when these corrupt politicians say that move the plane towards India. That time our brave army and brave Generals who were on the ground they react and in the result corrupt NS went to jail and from their he ran towards the lap of his father Saudia.
2. Second that bombs were duds than Pm faced so many attacks when he was COAS were those all duds.
Only talks are easy but at the field this is very difficult to face the chalanges He fight against the terrorism for the sake of nation when America say they will attac He look towards the all Islamic countries but their was no corrage in them so he accept but he say that he will attack on the terrorists because this is our country so he did and you can comparison how many dron attacks happend in his time and after his time how many terrorist did attacks in his time and in your so called democracy zrdari and NS time.
3. Yes we are the supporters of Pakistan, Pakistan Army and every that person who is petroit who love the nation country, We are not blind, blind are those who are only seeing what media is showing . This was a propoganda against the Army The truth is that PM was same like that father who gave food and everything to his nation outside what he did we dont have concern may be he looted but in his time Nation was happy . becase he did those things which were in the favour of the nation.
4. We will carry on support Pakistan Army and Gen PM .

Note: Gen PM was the part of the Pakistan army and every one who is part of Pakistan Army We love him we support him If he is faithfull

Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Army Paindabad.

musharaf would hve done that, but he wasnt was against any one, he tried his best, & made pakistan in the list of N11 countries?
economicly?
it was the frist, step according to his thinking, pakistan should be heading towards?
after that, he was trying to unify, all of the politicians for the sake of a politicaly strong pakistan, but his ship been sent to hell?
i guss, he should hve done like what, a dictator could hve done?
like killing, the bastared politicians & sticking to the iron curtian!
should hve targeted economic growth & educational growth, & thts it?
i couldnt find a single politician in pakistan, who wasnt went to militry, for his personal growth, so its not pakarmy messing in politics, its allways politicians, messing with army?
above mentioned article or what, is kind of soft classic paid parpoganda, against PAKARMY, nothing else!

Pakistani politicians unfortunatly always preferred their personal gains over the nation gains. Even they would built a school, health unit or any other item of public interest in the areas of their vote bank. We observed lot of examples in the history of Pakistan for example a school is built where hardly any population is at the cost of thousands of masses deprived of this facility. Today we can see many cities flurshing in the era of politicians to whom they mattered. FATA, South Pnjab, Rural Sindh/KPK and may be Gilgat Baltistan and AJK have seen ignorance by these so called patriot politicians. We have also seen an extremely unfortunate incident of seperation of East Pakistan. (Pakistan ka Allah Hi Hafiz)

1. Sweet heart I think your knowledge is very less and you are the part of such propoganda which corrupt politicians are playing by paying the media that Hijack was a game dear this is enough to belive on PM that he didn't takeover because he was in the air when these corrupt politicians say that move the plane towards India. That time our brave army and brave Generals who were on the ground they react and in the result corrupt NS went to jail and from their he ran towards the lap of his father Saudia.
2. Second that bombs were duds than Pm faced so many attacks when he was COAS were those all duds.
Only talks are easy but at the field this is very difficult to face the chalanges He fight against the terrorism for the sake of nation when America say they will attac He look towards the all Islamic countries but their was no corrage in them so he accept but he say that he will attack on the terrorists because this is our country so he did and you can comparison how many dron attacks happend in his time and after his time how many terrorist did attacks in his time and in your so called democracy zrdari and NS time.
3. Yes we are the supporters of Pakistan, Pakistan Army and every that person who is petroit who love the nation country, We are not blind, blind are those who are only seeing what media is showing . This was a propoganda against the Army The truth is that PM was same like that father who gave food and everything to his nation outside what he did we dont have concern may be he looted but in his time Nation was happy . becase he did those things which were in the favour of the nation.
4. We will carry on support Pakistan Army and Gen PM .

Note: Gen PM was the part of the Pakistan army and every one who is part of Pakistan Army We love him we support him If he is faithfull

Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Army Paindabad.

Sweet heart kay bachay... you are product of propaganda. Rant your heart out. anyone with a couple of neurons can see what you are.

Because PA is controlled by US and they don't want India-Pakistan live in Peace.. then they can't sell weapons.. I guess that's why when we talk peace there's a border violation

Sweet heart kay bachay... you are product of propaganda. Rant your heart out. anyone with a couple of neurons can see what you are.

When no answer came in your mind my dear friend you gave label of Propaganda what ever u think this is upto you I only know that we will always support our Pakistan Army, Persons related to this institute.

1. I no longer believe in the 'hijack-from-ground' theory. I was gullible enough to swallow this story in 1999, but after seeing the sort of person that Musharraf is, I question everything that man has ever said. He has gone against everything he ever professed. Can not trust the man, he is a survivalist.

2. The 'bombs' found a few days back were reportedly duds. They were planted not by Taliban, but by Securitan, to provide an excuse.

3. Musharraf having supporters even now is a function of misplaced emphasis on your own philosophy rather than the his merit or worth. He is what he is, and it is pretty clear to everyone except most biased and blind people.

4. Carry on supporting him. See if I care. I am done discussing his person. He is not worth my time.

Ah, jumping jack batman. We will see. Meanwhile, have a nice life.
kid go to his fram house , & try to have rounds of his place , you will find yourself in some dark room?
come on try it, & prove yourself tht, you are old enough to suffer in the drak room of MI?
will you?lolzzz
internet warriors dam?

yes we all are watching you, getting into your real colours?
which has the same drity water shades, any gutters can get?
stop using your position to disgrace the new comers, just because they arent listening to your over educated crap, against pakarmy?

Last edited:
kid go to his fram house , & try to have rounds of his place , you will find yourself in some dark room?
come on try it, & prove yourself tht, you are old enough to suffer in the drak room of MI?
will you?lolzzz
internet warriors dam?
We are not the internet warriors We Love our country and our Pakistan Army and hate all those who speak or act against them If any time patriotic army or any patriotic person we will be the first to their if you have any doubt try we will inshaAllah with the grace of Allah set example of 1965.

yes we all are watching you, getting into your real colours?
which has the same drity water shades, any gutters can get?
stop using your position to disgrace the new comers, just because they arent listening to your over educated crap, against pakarmy?

What is happening here? Mods really need to check the Think Tanks and Senior/Elite members along with newbies. The forum is going down, in qwalty i mean.

What is happening here? Mods really need to check the Think Tanks and Senior/Elite members along with newbies. The forum is going down, in qwalty i mean.
check your qualities before, complaining others?
if you are new here, so dont just pretend, PDF going to rewrite, everything you would like?
you will get, what you are looking for in the end?

Because PA is controlled by US and they don't want India-Pakistan live in Peace.. then they can't sell weapons.. I guess that's why when we talk peace there's a border violation

Why would an Indian poster talk like an Islamist nutjob like lal topi?

PA and IA both are beholden to their history and their region

And that makes them make the decisions the way they do

Americans (and Brits) literally want PA and IA to be a unified force for many many reasons.

But that's another thread another discussion.

Why would an Indian poster talk like an Islamist nutjob like lal topi?

PA and IA both are beholden to their history and their region

And that makes them make the decisions the way they do

Americans (and Brits) literally want PA and IA to be a unified force for many many reasons.

But that's another thread another discussion.
FJ shb,
nice ranks sir?
made us, artllry genrl? but wearing great shoulders? lolzz
allways nice to see you around?
pakarmy has its full rights to , interfere in traitorous politics , any time?

check your qualities before, complaining others?
if you are new here, so dont just pretend, PDF going to rewrite, everything you would like?
you will get, what you are looking for in the end?

Just because you live your life on PDF, dont take it out on me. I might be a newbie but i contribute more meaningful info on this forum.

Queue on the Musharraf daddy rant.

I'm just kidding :D

Just because you live your life on PDF, dont take it out on me. I might be a newbie but i contribute more meaningful info on this forum.

Queue on the Musharraf daddy rant.

I'm just kidding :D
keep kidding, after all thats what you are?
a kid?
thanks for your, kids contributions to PDF?

Back
Top Bottom