What's new

Why would China fight India?

BS!

India's corruption can fudge anything beyond your thick skull! Yet no one cares about it because India is nobody.

On the contrary, China is in the centre of world spotlight. What China fudged? Do you have any idea on how numbers are reported and perceived in world financial markets? Do you have faintest clue on how many hundreds, if not thousands, of renouned Western economists, being from financial institutions, IMF or Worldbank, along with tons of hedge/mutural fund managers, analysts, traders and independent economic thinktanks in and outsite China follow and analyse the China's, World's second largest economy's, montly/quaterely/yearly figures critically on a daily basis? let alone many of whom are living in China proper?

Regardless what China says, the world stock markets verify and reconfirm it. So save your idiotic claims for yourself please.

Being a soon-to-be Ph.D in Economics myself from a world renouned university based in London, and having looking into the details of economic data released by India Govt, I have no doubt in my mind that either India is cooking its figures, or its economic structure being severaly screwed thus isn´t able to sustain its current growth for a prolonged period of time, or mostly likely both.

You want know why? There´re seveal key reasons which I will skip here, since you´re not educated enough to understand them yet.

BS!

Washington Times ( it ought to be Washington Post, Jose!' is nicknamed as Times of Tel Aviv. The said article quoted an unknown professor of Univerity of Pittsburgh , an absolutely Mr. Nobody, alongwith Gordon Chang as `evidences´ :rofl::rofl:

BS!

Again, it´s an article from another Mr. Nobody, an unknown `self-taught private investor` according to his CV, :rofl: from a BLOG. :rofl:

BS!

Gordon Chang, again? :lol: What is wrong with you? :rofl:

I know that. From what kind of sources and persons you are quoting, I can clearly see that you are an economics illiterate (sorry, but you are) trying to talk about economics. Please exucse me for telling it to your face. :cheers:

not to be read....coz even evidence is not what u beleive...

and whatever is not to ur like is not credible....:eek:

why not? But it should not to be a direct war.Splicing India into seven or eleven pieces might to be a good idea.

why not? But it should not to be a direct war.Splicing India into seven or eleven pieces might to be a good idea.

Giving Tibet independence and a homeland to the Uighur's are better ideas.

Giving Tibet independence and a homeland to the Uighur's are better ideas.

Direct send arms to maoist and Kasmire freedom fighters and let them do something in Dehi just like what had happened in Mumbai would be much easier than supporting Tibet or Uighurs.By the way,Indians already supported Da Lai LA Ma for 60 years but nothing happened and from China side,we still did nothing.

Looking at the map it's better to cut the chicken's neck so that the chicken becomes headless...

Oh the neck might be better changed to Hen's neck. Headless hens can still lay out eggs there...

Last edited:
not to be read....coz even evidence is not what u beleive...

and whatever is not to ur like is not credible....:eek:

He is soon to be PhD and does even know my qualification but thinks what I write is BS! Arrogance at best.

I will be modest and say your PhD thesis even from London School of Business is worth peanut in front of what Forbes writes because it commands respect than what you and I have to say.
:cheers:

Direct send arms to maoist

Won't make any difference. Maoists are not fighting for independence from GOI.

Kasmire freedom fighters and let them do something in Dehi

Tried before and failed. If Pakistan couldn't do it, you think China can?

By the way,Indians already supported Da Lai LA Ma for 60 years but nothing happened and from China side,we still did nothing.

India does not support Tibetan independence. We have given political asylum to the Dalai Lama as he is the spiritual head of Tibetan Buddhism, a religion followed by people in India as well.

If we did support Tibetan independence, China would have serious problems.

Looking at the map it's better to cut the chicken's neck so that the chicken becomes headless

Perhaps you should look at the number of military bases in the chicken neck. There is nothing that China can do to India that can effect the Indian nation state without reciprocal consequences. Do your posturing elsewhere.

Won't make any difference. Maoists are not fighting for independence from GOI.

Whatever,the point is to make the maoist better equipped.

Tried before and failed. If Pakistan couldn't do it, you think China can?

Why not make a try? We have much more resources that our Pakistani friend.

India does not support Tibetan independence. We have given political asylum to the Dalai Lama as he is the spiritual head of Tibetan Buddhism, a religion followed by people in India as well.

If we did support Tibetan independence, China would have serious problems.

Whatever, it's your choice to support or not support Da Lai. And it's our choice to support or not surpport Kasmire freedom fighters.It's depended on which side has the will and which side has more resouces.We can afford then we do it.

Perhaps you should look at the number of military bases in the chicken neck. There is nothing that China can do to India that can effect the Indian nation state without reciprocal consequences. Do your posturing elsewhere.

Really? To defend yourself With a defence bugget less than half of China and for thirty years even can't make an operational fighter?
[

BS!

India's corruption can fudge anything beyond your thick skull! Yet no one cares about it because India is nobody.

What India cannot fudge :

Just like China's stock market, Indian stock market is controlled by market forces. Unfortunately your skull is filled with sh!t to accept that.

India is nobody who got and has a nuclear deal with half the developed world. India is a nobody yet it has radars that were denied to China. Wake up. You live in London and have access to information unlike your country men. It should not be difficult to figure things such as these.

Example for a kid in information gathering: BBC NEWS | Business | What is America's China problem?

Btw, have you done enough literature survey before you started your work? Did someone tell you that you can get information freely without restriction in London?

On the contrary, China is in the centre of world spotlight. What China fudged? Do you have any idea on how numbers are reported and perceived in world financial markets? Do you have faintest clue on how many hundreds, if not thousands, of renouned Western economists, being from financial institutions, IMF or Worldbank, along with tons of hedge/mutural fund managers, analysts, traders and independent economic thinktanks in and outsite China follow and analyse the China's, World's second largest economy's, montly/quaterely/yearly figures critically on a daily basis? let alone many of whom are living in China proper?

Irrespective of your cheap talk you have not provided any evidence of all the claims you have made. Shout from the roof top, it does not make a difference. No one even in your government will disagree about the hard grip control of currency valuation. Is that a free economy? Every trade from there on is doctored! But at the same time I am not blind in arrogance like you and clearly state that China is an economic superpower of today and of days to come. Just because you are ignorant does not mean I have to give a reply with the same token.

Regardless what China says, the world stock markets verify and reconfirm it. So save your idiotic claims for yourself please.

Stock market is traded in a currency that is undervalued and the premium paid to the Chinese companies is a resultant of the growth potential, financial books of the company and currency leverage.

Being a soon-to-be Ph.D in Economics myself from a world renouned university based in London, and having looking into the details of economic data released by India Govt, I have no doubt in my mind that either India is cooking its figures, or its economic structure being severaly screwed thus isn´t able to sustain its current growth for a prolonged period of time, or mostly likely both.

You want know why? There´re seveal key reasons which I will skip here, since you´re not educated enough to understand them yet.

OK you have the education but you have a handicap to express it which is evident from you cheap try. Let me tell you one thing that I have which you don't. Wisdom.

Washington Times ( it ought to be Washington Post, Jose!) is nicknamed as Times of Tel Aviv. The said article quoted an unknown professor of Univerity of Pittsburgh , an absolutely Mr. Nobody, alongwith Gordon Chang as `evidences´ :rofl::rofl:

Since you are studying in UK in a university in london will a source like BBC help ? Calling the whole world wrong and Chinese media right is a typical false argument winner syndrome. I don't blame you for that as you have just copied what other non Ph.D Chinese do on this forum.

BS!

Again, it´s an article from another Mr. Nobody, an unknown `self-taught private investor` according to his CV, :rofl: from a BLOG. :rofl:

Oh the knowledgeble one, why according to you oes the fudging of Indian figures is not something available in Washington Post or BBC or for that matter your blog if you have one? Oh sorry, your thesis is your blog now. Carry on with it.

BS!

Gordon Chang, again?What is wrong with you? :rofl: it´s like when we talk about US millitary evaluation or capabilities of PLA strategic missile systems, you quoted Dalai Lama, or an unknwon Taliban Lieutenent as a trusted source :rofl:

Ya the world is wrong and you are right! The typical syndrome I have got used to from soon to be Ph.Ds.

BTW, I have 3 Eng. docs working for me.

Last but not the least, for your bedtime :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8609007.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8493356.stm

Last edited:
Considering the view that Washington Post, Forbes according to a knowledgeable soon to be Ph.D holder as BS:

Here is a reference to a paper in London Business School website that refers to the issues I have pointed out in my previous post.

Abstract :

This paper makes a case that the global imbalances of the 2000s and the recent global financial crisis are intimately connected. Both have their origins in economic policies followed in a number of countries in the 2000s and in distortions that influenced the transmission of these policies through U.S. and ultimately through global financial markets. In the U.S., the interaction among the Fed’s monetary stance, global real interest rates, credit market distortions, and financial innovation created the toxic mix of conditions making the U.S. the epicenter of the global financial crisis. Outside the U.S., exchange rate and other economic policies followed by emerging markets such as China contributed to the United States’ ability to borrow cheaply abroad and thereby finance its unsustainable housing bubble.

:

Extract : Page 3
China’s ability to sterilize the immense reserve purchases it placed in U.S. markets allowed it to maintain an undervalued currency and defer rebalancing its own economy. Complementary policy distortions therefore kept China artificially far from its lower autarky interest rate and the U.S. artificially far from its higher autarky interest rate. Had seemingly low-cost postponement options not been available, the subsequent crisis might well have been mitigated, if not contained.

Extract : Page 17

Global Imbalances: 2004 through 2008
During 2004 the global economic landscape evolved in a number of respects as global imbalances generally widened under the pressure of continuing increases in housing and equity prices. Three key interlocking causes of the widening were related to China’s external position and exchange rate policies; the escalation of global commodity prices; and an acceleration of financial innovation in the U.S. and in European banks’ demand for U.S. structured financial products.

Extract : Page 19-20
China’s overall current account surplus, its bilateral surplus with the United States (and slightly later, its surplus with the European Union) rose sharply as well in the early 2000s; see Figure 9. With an election looming in 2004, sentiment to label China as a “currency manipulator” intensified in the U.S. Congress, culminating in the real threat of punitive trade legislation in 2005. China gained a temporary reprieve by slightly revaluing the renminbi in July 2005 and embarking on a gradual appreciation process against the dollar that lasted until the summer of 2008.

An undervalued renminbi peg subject to external political pressure attracted a torrent of hot money, despite the Chinese government’s efforts to exclude financial inflows and encourage outflows. These trades were especially attractive to speculators because U.S. and European interest rates remained relatively low. Normally such a process would spark inflation as in Germany and other U.S. trade partners at the end of the Bretton Woods period, leading to real currency appreciation.

Hope you know one of the factors for the high premium on Chinese stocks

Source :

http://www.london.edu/assets/documents/facultyandresearch/Global_Imbalances_Obstfeld.pdf

Let me not embarrass soon to be PhD. I think I have presented beyond doubt the omnipresent references to manipulation specific to currency and manipulation in general by China. Hope this source is not BS for you.

Last edited:
I do not think you have grasped the concept of what "fudge statistics" and "currency devaluation" are.

I do not think you have grasped the concept of what "fudge statistics" and "currency devaluation" are.

Correction : Currency manipulation is what I have highlighted and not devaluation. Devaluation is what Pakistan did recently.

Correction : Currency manipulation is what I have highlighted and not devaluation. Devaluation is what Pakistan did recently.

Why are you bringing Pakistan in this ? stick to the topic ramu..:tdown:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom