What's new

Why to support congress? My view

The only people who are not sold out are supporters of Modi............................ The poor guy Raman Singh has performed better for BJP in 2004 & 2009 general elections In Chatisgarh than Modi in Gujarat..............Read this too...............Number of poor in Gujarat jumps by 39.06% in 12 years - Indian Express
In a population of 6 crore, increase of few lakhs where poverty increased in many states, in 12 years in a country which has population increasing every year.

Dude, I know how to present a data to fit a theory. I am talking about 57% of Farmer support program went to these states and farmers are selling organs, ineligible farmers getting benefits etc.

Why you miss that 18000 villages now have electricity, the underground water level has risen, production is booming.

Remember Gujarat not got support of center govt. in many areas.

So yeah, Modi supporters like me are not sold out, because I don't want religion based politics and a PM who speaks about what UP did for Minorities. Are minorities the only one suffering in India ? Why this distinction ?

Bring development based politics and I will rethink my options, but I know everyone is going to latch on to 2002. I support Modi because I want change in how politics is done.

“Steven Wilkinson, Duke University, has authored a paper on Violence and Riots in India. Raw data has been published in the paper "Varshney-Wilkinson Dataset on Hindu-Muslim Violence in India, 1950-1995, Version 2.":

During NEHRU’s rule – 1950-1964, 263 riots in 16 states occurred.

During INDIRA GANDHI’s rule (1966-1977 and 1980-1984) 337 riots in 15 states have been recorded. And, this is apart from the Khalistani violence and then Sikh Youth cleansing in rural Punjab – a chapter of violence by Congress led Police rule (led by KPS Gill), that no one ever talks about!

During RAJIV GANDHI’s time 291 riots in 15 states have been documented incl. the Sikh massacres of 1984.

Given the rhetoric against Narendra Modi for having “blood on his hand” because of his error of omission in Gujarat just 3 months after assuming his first leadership post, and the subsequent vilification that has happened, one needs to look at the Governance as a whole and compare the politicians.

Modi has ruled Gujarat for 11 years - there has been ONLY 1 riot. 2002. And, for that he is being made to pay. Ostensibly by people, whose heart beats for Secularism (and against Communalism) and that high road concept of Human Rights.

So, surely, when so many riots and killings were going on in Nehru’s, Indira’s, Rajiv Gandhi’s rules, they must have been at the receiving end as well. Right?

WRONG!!

All THREE of them received BHARAT RATNA for exemplary Governance.”

----

From a comment in Huff Post.

Congress is a Anti-Hindu.......Christian Party.

Below is the structure of power politics in the congress by christians who constitute 2.3% of India's population now controls the destiny of 81 % Hindus.

NATIONAL LEVEL Power play:

Sonia Gandhi - Chrisitan
Rahu Gandhi - Christian
Ahmed Patel (second most powerful man in congress) - Muslim
Salman Krushid (External affair minister) - Muslim
A K Antony (Defence minsiter) – Christian
Ambika Soni (General Secretary of Congress) - Christian
Oscar Fernandes(Union Programme Implementation Minister) - Christian
Margaret Alwa - Christian
Valson Thampu (Chairman NCERT ) - Christian (...also a declared Hindu hater)
John Dayal( National Integration Council - Christian (...also known Hindu hater)
P.J Kurian (Rajyasabha Speaker) - Christian (also Rape accused)

STATE LEVEL Power play

Neiphiu Rio (CM of Nagaland) - Christian
Pu Lalthanhawla (CM of Mizoram) - Christian
Mukul Sangma (CM of Meghalaya) - Christian
Oommen Chandy (CM of Kerala) - Christian
YSR (late CM of Andhra Pradesh) - Christian
Ajit jogi (ex CM of Chattisgarh) - Christian
Digvijay Singh (ex CM of Madhya Pradesh) - Christian

List of Anti-Hindu activities by Congress...

1. In spite of clear evidence of Ram Temple below Ram Janmabhoomi, congress has actively prevented Hindus from building a temple by using Political Power.

2. Introduce Caste Politics in India and successfully dividing only Hindu society (and their subsequent Political Power) along caste lines.

3. Passed laws to control Hindu Temples, their Land and ALL the Money they generate and divert it away from Temples thus systematically destroying ability of Hindu's to defend their religion and prevent conversion.

4. Exempting Second Largest Land Holder in India - The CHURCH and the Third Largest Land Holder in India - MUSLIM boards from such Government control. Prevented Law to control and monitor money sent to Churches and Mosques from outside India.

5. Prevented allot permanent land for the Amarnath pilgrims for provision of facilities

6. Prevented dissenting voice like Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasrin at the same time critical of RSS to protest against MF Hussain for insulting Hindu sentiments.

7. Arrest of Hindu Chief pontiff(Jagadguru Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati) on DIWALI ! ..........In congress ruled Hyderabad, the arrest of suspects in a criminal /ISI related case (2004) was not done in a holy month of Ramzan by the Chief Ministers direct recomendation. NO action on Imam Bukhari who on several occasion has given nation dividing speeches and also when there are so many criminal evidences against him.

8. No action on congress leaders during the 1984 Genocide of Sikhs in Delhi. (Jagdish Tyler - christian)

9. Allowing 4 Crores Bangaldeshi Muslim into India and giving them citizenship at the same time No support for 3, 60,385 Hindu Kashmiri Pandit refugees driving out of Kashmir. Refusing citizenship for only 1000 Hindu refugees who escaped from Pakistan.

10. Insisting on destroying Ram Sethu despite recommendation by expert panel against it. (both on economical and environmental grounds)

..........the list continues ....but its enough to give people the general idea.

Well I have been on this website for along time and it is hard enough to find anyone who is a congress supporter. Modi is the big word now. But I have to make some points that why we should keep supprting congress even in 2014:

1. Scams

2009-2013. There were no big bang economic reforms as promised but only big bang scams. But if you think that these scams wouldn't have happened if BJP was there :lol: then you are an idiot. Scams and corruption is a big part of Indian culture and as they economy grows, grows the size of scams. Scams wont stop when we change the political party they will stop when we take hard steps and expose the culprits. And none of the congress or the Bjp will do that. That will be suicide for both.

3. policies
Some of the best policies that the congress has implemented during their time that can be foundation stone of new India are:

National manufacturing policy: yes this is being made a reality. Could make India the next Germany with a stable and strong manufacturing sector.
India Cabinet Approves National Manufacturing Policy - WSJ.com

National electronics policy: Again a great policy could make India the next producer of electronics.
National Policy on Electronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sez policy of 2006: Accounts of 33% of Indian exports and and now the Nmizs will take over as the next big export centres.

DMIC and the concept of dedicated freight corridor: By far the most imp project of India right now. If implemented properly could make India the next South korea.

Aadhar scheme: well still in implementation phase, just relize the benefits if all the money and aid reaches where it should be. Another game changer.

These all the visionary policies that will show their impact on 1.4 billion people in a decade. It is going to be huge.

3. Indian foreign policy: I believe the Congress has always had better foreign policy than the BJP guys. But this is something that is my personal opinion and can be debatable.

4. Stop this gujarat Hype: People all over are talking about Gujarat and and its miracle by Modi. Its the 5th largest economy of India not even remotely close to Maharashtra in manufacturing and even in growth rates it is behind Delhi and Bihar. Its literacy rate and percapita income is not even in the top 5 of India. So help me point out the miracle of Gujarat. I never really understood it. :(

1.First assumption that scams would have happened regardless,it seems like the bureaucrats do all the corruption and get the politicos in the net.It is like saying if this guys didn't rape/kill,someone else would have done it,it is the girl's fault for wearing a skirt.

2.Policies-well policies look good but ITI in Bangalore has been existing since time in memorial,semi conductor plants also are there already,whats new about this? and this comes in 2011,a good 7 years after they got power.seriously,trust me India has 100s of policies,even a layman can tell you about good policies,the thing is implementation.

3.Explain more about foreign policy and what did the congress do that the BJP has failed at?

4.it is a shame that you know nothing about Gujarat but what random analysis are u doing comparing a city like Delhi and a backward state like Bihar at half time the GDP of Gujarat.

And Maharashtra is a great state with two cities Mumbai/Pune which have been Auto or other hubs since a very longtime.

I heard some speeches of Mr. Rahul gandhi on you tube.. They are just soo useless and unproductive.. He didn't even know what he speaking.. He is not the right candidate for PM post..

Mr. Modi stands much better for PM post than any other candidate from any party at this point of time.. We are completely disorganized in regard if our internal security, external threats, inflation, corruption, riots etc

Well I have been on this website for along time and it is hard enough to find anyone who is a congress supporter. Modi is the big word now. But I have to make some points that why we should keep supprting congress even in 2014:

1. Scams

2009-2013. There were no big bang economic reforms as promised but only big bang scams. But if you think that these scams wouldn't have happened if BJP was there :lol: then you are an idiot. Scams and corruption is a big part of Indian culture and as they economy grows, grows the size of scams. Scams wont stop when we change the political party they will stop when we take hard steps and expose the culprits. And none of the congress or the Bjp will do that. That will be suicide for both.

3. policies
Some of the best policies that the congress has implemented during their time that can be foundation stone of new India are:

National manufacturing policy: yes this is being made a reality. Could make India the next Germany with a stable and strong manufacturing sector.
India Cabinet Approves National Manufacturing Policy - WSJ.com

National electronics policy: Again a great policy could make India the next producer of electronics.
National Policy on Electronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sez policy of 2006: Accounts of 33% of Indian exports and and now the Nmizs will take over as the next big export centres.

DMIC and the concept of dedicated freight corridor: By far the most imp project of India right now. If implemented properly could make India the next South korea.

Aadhar scheme: well still in implementation phase, just relize the benefits if all the money and aid reaches where it should be. Another game changer.

These all the visionary policies that will show their impact on 1.4 billion people in a decade. It is going to be huge.

3. Indian foreign policy: I believe the Congress has always had better foreign policy than the BJP guys. But this is something that is my personal opinion and can be debatable.

4. Stop this gujarat Hype: People all over are talking about Gujarat and and its miracle by Modi. Its the 5th largest economy of India not even remotely close to Maharashtra in manufacturing and even in growth rates it is behind Delhi and Bihar. Its literacy rate and percapita income is not even in the top 5 of India. So help me point out the miracle of Gujarat. I never really understood it. :(

i will add one more point

5) Congress is spending 100 crore to improve image in social media ....

Yaar, What is Rahul gandhi? Is doing something for India?

I know only one thing about him, He is a just showcase. I don't know where was he when these (delhi rape/Anna anti corruption/ corruption issues in Congress) happened.

jab bhi desh me kuch hota hai apni maa ki god me jaaker chhup jaata hai. after some time, kahin village jaker gaon waale ke paas baithkar TV me highlight hota hai................ I don't wanna compare he is nothing..

just becoz of u people
Rahul Gandhi is still unmarried

Back
Top Bottom