What's new

Why to apologize to Bangladesh on 1971 war?

What a Shame !

People believe in unknown publicity-freak others like Sarmila Bose or Yasmin who support their dellusional thinkings but they dont trust the Official Pakistani Commission or Hamoodur Rahman Commission findings regarding 1971 war which shows real face of PA and its attrocities on Bengali people.

http://boltapakistan.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/hamood_ur_rehman_commission.pdf

No wonder why the Pakistan broke into two pieces. The reason behind that is still intact. Pakistanis never treat others like their brothers or human beings and they constantly keep themselves in shell of dellusions. No reality can touch them.

This attitude was the real reason why East Pakistanis felt discriminated and fought for Liberation way back in 1971 and same attitude still persists which is taking the Pakistanis to exact opposite direction of development and progress.

I dont remember the name of pakistani who quoted "Bengalis made Pakistan and we Punjabis broke Pakistan". But its ironically true.

Apology will not make Pakistan on its knees but it will give Bangladeshis a sense of equality from their brothers who once treated them unequally.

LOL. And I thought it was India who had broken into pieces Pakistan and Bangladesh. How wrong was I? I mean we ruled over you nincompoops for a thousand years and you guys did not get the chance to pay us back in kind. And infact, loose parts of your country to us and the Bengalis. How awful! But dont worry, the rest of your states like IOK and Nagalands, Assam and other North_eastern states loyalty to India shows that you guys dont have to worry about anything now.

LOL. And I thought it was India who had broken into pieces Pakistan and Bangladesh. How wrong was I?

And why am I not surprised??

Because I know what kind of education system you people have. When you dont know the true vision of Jinnah who createde Pakistan how come we expect you the real history of Pakistan.

You are not wrong kid, you are just BRAINWASHED.

I mean we ruled over you nincompoops for a thousand years and you guys did not get the chance to pay us back in kind. And infact, loose parts of your country to us and the Bengalis.

Phewwwwwwwwww!!! I live in western regions of India, where Mugals ran off with their tail between their legs because they saw marathas with saffron flag. It was north western and western parts of India where you did some MARDAANGI sorts of things... but that was not ENTIRE INDIA. At your places muslim rulers and their commander either did mujraas to our kings or pissed in their pants ...ooopss I mean salwars.

How awful! But dont worry, the rest of your states like IOK and Nagalands, Assam and other North_eastern states loyalty to India shows that you guys dont have to worry about anything now.

How funny, 65 saal se Kashmir mei jo be-izzati ho rahi hai woh kaafi nahi kya??
1971 mein ek Pakistan k do tukde kar diye phir bhi dil nahi bharaa....

hehehe... lol try it... Afghanis will see what to do with DURAND LINE and we will see same about Balochistan and Sindh if needed on time.

And only thing we worry about who will be jokers of south asia if your nation splits into 3-4 parts. May be West Punjabis.

hehehe... lol try it... Afghanis will see what to do with DURAND LINE and we will see same about Balochistan and Sindh if needed on time.

Hehehe. I love all this flattering talk by Bharatis. We will see what we do with Sindh and balochistan. :rofl:

The funny b@astards can't do anything about the Bharati territory that Pakistan illegally occupies according to them and they think they can break away Sindh and balochistan and that too whenever they wish to do so. Lol. Talk about big mouth. Typical Bharati fool.

And afghans will take care of Durand line. The same Afghans who can't even take care of Kabul. :D As I said in some other thread. Bharatis are dumba$$ in general and you can just troll on PDF till you get pink. And then when the ban ends come again on PDF and talk big. This is the best you can do. This is what you guys are worth of. :lol:

Sahiii kahaa aaap ne ! :D

Khair sareiii ghadaar nahin theiii...bohat acheii Bengali bhii theii biiich mein ! Some of them even opted for Pakistan.

Jalim pakistanio, aisa hi tha us bangal logo ka pyaar Jalim pakistan k liye....

Anyway, do you want to read about Two Gaddar freedom fighters who killed Mujib?? You have already read about Sharif dalim. There are two more..... Going to tag you!

@Armstrong How did ur finance exam go?.

It went well but now I have my Business Analysis exam tomorrow & I haven't opened the book in 2 weeks ! :blink:

I'm dead ! :suicide:

Tried cramming but aisee lugg rahaa hai jaisee Farsi likhii hoii hai ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. And I thought it was India who had broken into pieces Pakistan and Bangladesh. How wrong was I? I mean we ruled over you nincompoops for a thousand years and you guys did not get the chance to pay us back in kind. And infact, loose parts of your country to us and the Bengalis. How awful! But dont worry, the rest of your states like IOK and Nagalands, Assam and other North_eastern states loyalty to India shows that you guys dont have to worry about anything now.

Just one thing, you do know how ret*rded you sound right? If I convert to Islam tomorrow, will I also be considered part of your infamous group who ruled India/Pak/BD for 1000000 years? There were at most 50 Kings who were Mulsims that ruled the subcontinent in its entire history (most of whom were of turkic/Persian or Central Asian ancestry, something which is very uncommon and a very small minority in Pak/BD/India).

If we were to count their descendants, how many would be there, maybe if we exaggerate a lot, we can say 5000 out of the 450 million odd Muslims that exist in total in the subcontinent?

Anyways, do stick to the topic of the thread.

The 1971 Bangali genecoide was the worst genecoide since Jewish genecoide by Nazis, and still there is no remorse from the perpetrators of the genecoide. The Pakistani rulers who presided over this inhuman genecoide of their own people should have tried for crimes against humanity, just like the nazis were hounded and punished after WW-II.

It went well but now I have my Business Analysis exam tomorrow & I haven't opened the book in 2 weeks ! :blink:

Tried cramming but aisee lugg rahaa hai jaisee Farsi likhii hoii hai ! :hitwall:
business analysis woh hi requirement engg ka subject hai kya.scope wagairah define karke requirement gathering etc etc....

Hai to easy woh.enjoyable subject hai .

Kia parh rahai ho tum?

Back
Top Bottom