What's new

Why this Focus on Rapes in India by World Media

lol,Done salvaging your pride ?Managed to save your pipe dream that hindutva unites India ?Who are you to tell me what I do with my time ?You are right on one part though, as long as we get to live our life,its fine.The reason we here oppose both hindutva and all unnecessary crap.
What is there to salvage?we always knew Hindus should be united and we are proud of being hindus, Your head must be in clouds dreaming if you don't see the ground realty and the resurgence of hinduism in recent times.The more people like you oppose the more hindus get united.:agree:
Likewise, who asked you to quote my post?
We all know what you oppose:angel:

Last edited:
Hmm, its a public forum,and the issue interested me and well I noticed your post.Go on keep blabbering all you want,we know what is your true agenda:azn:Religion is being discarded all around in the progressive world.Stay in your feudal and casteist times just like the radical muslims:laughcry:
What is there to salvage?we always knew Hindus should be united and we are proud of being hindus, Your head must be in clouds dreaming if you don't see the ground realty and the resurgence of hinduism in recent times.The more people like you oppose the more hindus get united.:agree:
Likewise, who asked you to quote my post?
We all know what you oppose:angel:

Hmm, its a public forum,and the issue interested me and well I noticed your post.Go on keep blabbering all you want,we know what is your true agenda:azn:Religion is being discarded all around in the progressive world.Stay in your feudal and casteist times just like the radical muslims:laughcry:
Whatever, think its being discarded, im happy for you:dance3:. likewise go on blabbering your stuff, we give two hoots for what you think,Hindus will get united period.:guns::sniper::cheers:

And ?? Did they name this state ?Negative it was named by a civil servant from north India if I remember correctly.Save ur hindutva for somewhere else.The stunning majority of us here have nothing to do with hinduism ,islam or christianity.Please keep your wet dreams to yourself.Most of the people here are descendants from people who lived millenias agoin what is today in modern day china.So it is chinese too ?Keep your moronic thinking to yourself.We are as distant to hindus as we are to abrahamic religions.For ur brnrfit let me repeat,we here are only bothered about development and not for hindutva or anything else.

Yet in your own words majority of those animists are Christians, why the double standards. No, you (most indigenous arunachalees) are not as distant to Hindus as you are with abrahamic religions, Buddhists have much in common with hindus, even animists can find commonality with hinduism , not to say they are hindus themselves but animism itself is part of hinduism. Abrahamic religions outrightly reject animism and tribalism, indic religions do not.

Right from your fist post you seem to have a lot of problems with RSS chaddiwala but are ok with Evangelical petticoatwalas. I didn't see anyone raise eyebrows in NE when eveangelics preach or should I say sell their relgion but when RSS does it (which it never does, its the work of VHP) all hell breaks loose. Anyways RSS is not a hindu organisation but a nationalist org, it does work to counter coversions by evangelics but never proseltyzes itself.

RSS wouldnt need to poke their noses in people's religious affairs in AP had the people practised their indigenous faiths, animism or tribalism, but since you allowed petticoatwala evangelics you shouldn't be complainig about chaddiwala RSS .

If some mullah said some muslims are born from Allah feet and others from his head then ofcourse i would have problem. Because looking at how shudras/dalits has been treated its quite clear there is nothing divine about Brahma feet compared to his head. If everyone was equal and brahmins wouldnt have problem giving daughters to shudras/dalits then i could have considered brahma feet divine.

Well caste system was always birth based, maybe not in vedic times when they didnt yet entered India. In India it always has been birth based. And ancient brahmins like Bhudda and Padmasambhava tried to reform and abolish caste. While today brahmins defend it in 21st century.
Many ****
If some mullah said some muslims are born from Allah feet and others from his head then ofcourse i would have problem. Because looking at how shudras/dalits has been treated its quite clear there is nothing divine about Brahma feet compared to his head. If everyone was equal and brahmins wouldnt have problem giving daughters to shudras/dalits then i could have considered brahma feet divine.

Well caste system was always birth based, maybe not in vedic times when they didnt yet entered India. In India it always has been birth based. And ancient brahmins like Bhudda and Padmasambhava tried to reform and abolish caste. While today brahmins defend it in 21st century.
Many **** Muslim give such justification to b Muslim. ... castism poverty n toilets has been ur line of argument on every issue india face.....
Rip to thread .......

Many ****

Many **** Muslim give such justification to b Muslim. ... castism poverty n toilets has been ur line of argument on every issue india face.....
Rip to thread .......

Trash bhaye what justification?

Media attention is a good thing... makes people go out on the streets and protest for our women rights.

523523523523 better than to keep silent and to pretend that everything is great.

People must have experimented with looks and come up to a different conclusion. Kerala Brahmins did have rights to everyone else's wives right.

Yeah Kerala had it worse than anywhere else. No one is clamoring for its return.

What is Mullah or Televangelist about it?

All fundamentalists sound same.

In other words you are saying lets Indians get immune to feeling any shame over such crimes against women.

Actually, no. There infact was a clear signal for all that when the west have severely failed in women power, social equality, liberty and democracy, we, the most ancient and progressive lot of the history of modern civilization will show the path. And those idiots who tend to hinge upon other ways to find the solution are either Leninist or belongs to a condemned group of seculars.

Media attention is a good thing... makes people go out on the streets and protest for our women rights.

523523523523 better than to keep silent and to pretend that everything is great.
What is womens rights according to you? Is it western standards or Indian cultural standards? that you seek to impose?

Back
Top Bottom