What's new

Why the U.S. needs Muslim allies

I can tell you that is not correct.

US, and whites in general, are disliked by most Muslims.

Your actions, both in past and now, show a clear hatred of Muslims.

Muslims, like most people, are only showing you some respect due to your technological and monetary advantage. Both of these are rapidly being eroded, most strikingly by China, and you will see what people really think of you when you have neither soon.

You promote a racist world view by bringing in the concept that muslims hate 'whites', and so have already earned my skepticism to your opinion.

On top of that, the acquaintance I speak of is someone whose knowledge I respect, and so His experiences already carry more weight to me than an internet opinion without clear evidence.

Muslims hate the US.

As the world balance of power changes, even the Gulf puppets will abandon the US.

Nope, Muslims hate US foreign policy besides that they look up to many things that the US has especially the educational system.

A better question to ask would be:

Why do the Muslim countries need USA as an ally?
To crush other muslim countries with help of usa like they did in Libya and now doing in Syria.

To crush other muslim countries with help of usa like they did in Libya and now doing in Syria.

Do you mean to say that Muslim countries find USA a useful ally in pursuit of their own policies, or not?

Do you mean to say that Muslim countries find USA a useful ally in pursuit of their own policies, or not?
Mostly yes.Its like crab mentality of pulling down other muslim country with usa help.Like what arabs are doing in syria. now.

Mostly yes.Its like crab mentality of pulling down other muslim country with usa help.Like what arabs are doing in syria. now.

I see, it only means that sovereign nations makes allies that help them pursue national policies, right?

Vcheng, you remind me of Karan Thapar. The way you put words in other people's mouth and confuse them..:D

I see, it only means that sovereign nations makes allies that help them pursue national policies, right?
Do any of gulf countries can be called a sovereign nation?or for a matter of fact UK,Japan or South korea. Are they sovereign nations?

Vcheng, you remind me of Karan Thapar. The way you put words in other people's mouth and confuse them..:D

I am not sure whether that is a compliment or not? :D

It is not my intent to confuse anyone, I merely wish to clarify my own mind. ;)

Do any of gulf countries can be called a sovereign nation?or for a matter of fact UK,Japan or South korea. Are they sovereign nations?

I would say yes, they are.

I am not sure whether that is a compliment or not? :D

It is not my intent to confuse anyone, I merely wish to clarify my own mind. ;).

Take it as a compliment, in this context.

You promote a racist world view by bringing in the concept that muslims hate 'whites', and so have already earned my skepticism to your opinion.

On top of that, the acquaintance I speak of is someone whose knowledge I respect, and so His experiences already carry more weight to me than an internet opinion without clear evidence.

Actually nearly all non-whites pretty much have no time for whites. I cannot remember the last time that I spoke to a non-white person who had positive opinions about whites in general. Differentiate this against invididual whites, some of whom are pretty decent human beings

Racism against whites? It is a reaction to your pretty atrocious behaviour over hundreds of years when you had power over others.

I am pleased for you that you like to take the word of your acquaintance as the true feelings that non-whites have for whites.
Let us wait another 2 decades and then the truth will be there for all to see. With a more balanced world, where whites are no more important than Asians, let us see how whites are treated by others

One difference....wait for the day we care.

^^ If you did not care, then you would not bother replying in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom