What's new

Why the people hate MQM?

You are so much confident ... Do you have any video, audio, something in written or any eye witness ... You can't prove it in the court without concrete evidence ... Think if he may not then you are alleging to somebody without proof ... Is it a good thing ... Let it prove if he will be found guilty ... I will be with you.

its useless to argue with stupid people like him

jaisa leader waisa pitthu

You are so much confident ... Do you have any video, audio, something in written or any eye witness ... You can't prove it in the court without concrete evidence ... Think if he may not then you are alleging to somebody without proof ... Is it a good thing ... Let it prove if he will be found guilty ... I will be with you.

who else did it?

it's so obvious that MQM lovers killed her. only a brainless dead person who worships Altaf as God can be stupid enough to deny it. we all know how MQM works, they want to show their power by doing these murders and violent acts, they are thug/mafia party

Meray Dost, ugger koi Ankhon ka undha hai aur kannoon ka Behra hai tou kisi terhaan ka Saboot nakafi hoga.

Verna Aqaalmund kay liye Issharra kafi hai.

Sainkaroon loog jinhoan nay Altaf Hussain ki Mukhalfat ki, Murda pai gaye.

Days before my cousin was murdered, Altaf Hussain had threatened the " Teen Talwar " People that his assassins will eliminate those organizing the Protest at " Teen Talwar " Clifton. My Cousin was the main organizer of that PTI protest.

How much more evidence will you need ?

according to your claim, that altaf hussian odered her killing & of the protesters on tin talwar, how many were killed on tin talwar at that timr friend?
as this statment issue, been cleared by SC itself, that not any politician can be aressted or procecuted, just behalf of his political statments, you should throw your towel in?
& instead of that start looking, the peoples in her conections, her cell phone transcripts, her dairies some thing which can lead to her killers?
but instead pointing finger on someone sitting miles away, even though he may hve done what ever is in your mind will not, change a dime?
& your thoughts will become insane, with the passege of time?
what PTI has done , in pressing the investigations, & where investigations hve reached till now? it all needs to be seen ? before reaching any unlogical end, which can become further harmfull for your loved ones in karachi?
i wish you & your whole family a very good, safe, healthy , & secured life anyway!

according to your claim, that altaf hussian odered her killing & of the protesters on tin talwar, how many were killed on tin talwar at that timr friend?
as this statment issue, been cleared by SC itself, that not any politician can be aressted or procecuted, just behalf of his political statments, you should throw your towel in?
& instead of that start looking, the peoples in her conections, her cell phone transcripts, her dairies some thing which can lead to her killers?
but instead pointing finger on someone sitting miles away, even though he may hve done what ever is in your mind will not, change a dime?
& your thoughts will become insane, with the passege of time?
what PTI has done , in pressing the investigations, & where investigations hve reached till now? it all needs to be seen ? before reaching any unlogical end, which can become further harmfull for your loved ones in karachi?
i wish you & your whole family a very good, safe, healthy , & secured life anyway
!

My loved ones are fine and maybe you should worry about your own loved ones in Karachi...

My loved ones are fine and maybe you should worry about your own loved ones in Karachi...

see my friend, your mind is just getting sick, day by day just because you hve created a dam wrong perception, all by yourself?
& its making you, so twisted that, you are trying bad mouth, even against those , who are just wishing you well?
you need to see doctor, quick as possible!
but according to my sources, there were few miss-calls on her cell?
area was near clifton,SULTANABAD but a paradise of TTps network, which was openly against MQM, & womens in genrl?
so what you going to do, if any TTp opreative accepts the murder of your cousin any given sunday?
wage a all out war, against mullha FM?:P;)

Meray Dost, ugger koi Ankhon ka undha hai aur kannoon ka Behra hai tou kisi terhaan ka Saboot nakafi hoga.

Verna Aqaalmund kay liye Issharra kafi hai.

Sainkaroon loog jinhoan nay Altaf Hussain ki Mukhalfat ki, Murda pai gaye.

Days before my cousin was murdered, Altaf Hussain had threatened the " Teen Talwar " People that his assassins will eliminate those organizing the Protest at " Teen Talwar " Clifton. My Cousin was the main organizer of that PTI protest.

How much more evidence will you need ?

Mai aap k sochne par pabandi nahi laga sakta ... Altaf Hussain thug, murderer, robber, bhatta khor .... Sab hai .... Lekin jo banda itney saalon se ye sab kaam kar raha ho tua ... He could not be a stupid ... I think ... Second thing kisi ne 3 talwar par firing ki thi ... woh kon tha ... 3rd your cousin had differences with some people in PTI .... Didn't you agree????

Or jo baatein aapne ki hain woh kisi adalat mai evidence k tour par paish nahi ki ja sakti ... Because law is blind like me :D

who else did it?

it's so obvious that MQM lovers killed her. only a brainless dead person who worships Altaf as God can be stupid enough to deny it. we all know how MQM works, they want to show their power by doing these murders and violent acts, they are thug/mafia party

Then you would have definitely well informed about those guys who shot her ... Who was them ???? Did you informed police or not ...........

see my friend, your mind is just getting sick, day by day just because you hve created a dam wrong perception, all by yourself?
& its making you, so twisted that, you are trying bad mouth, even against those , who are just wishing you well?
you need to see doctor, quick as possible!
but according to my sources, there were few miss-calls on her cell?
area was near clifton,SULTANABAD but a paradise of TTps network, which was openly against MQM, & womens in genrl?
so what you going to do, if any TTp opreative accepts the murder of your cousin any given sunday?
wage a all out war, against mullha FM?:P;)

Always during conflict between 2 force ... 3rd force can get benefit .........

Always during conflict between 2 force ... 3rd force can get benefit .........

just for the sake of an argument?
if MQM killed his cousin, as he thinks what benefits it got from doing that?
did they won that NA seat? no i guss!
PTI became weaker in karachi after her death? no!
if its for taking out, PTI from karachi, thn UNCLE ALVI should be on the hitlist? he wasnt?
why could be gain by killing a women activists of PTI? nothing for MQM? instead media went all out against it?
its simple & plain, the mind set behind all this, is same which tried to kill mallala in SAWAT, thn its the same kind of killers who, did killed women POLIO workers a few months back in karachi, & KPK?
its a JAMMATI jealous mind set , using depressed hands of TTp, to gain back what was, its nest? yes karachi?
& to take PTI far away getting any kind of united alliance against terrorists, mullha mafia, & noora league?
i dont think or say, MQM is an party of angels, they hve bad pockets & hit teams but, they arent to stupid to hit a brick on thier own foot!

Back
Top Bottom