What's new

Why The F-35 Is The Iphone Of Fighter Aircraft

You have lost your ability to argue with logic. :lol:

Smartphones and Feature phones are two different types of products, for two different types of customers. We are talking about sales of Smartphones, competition between different smartphone brands.

But I think you know that already. What you are doing here is supporting Apple because it is an American brand, and India sold their sovereignty to America so you can't do anything else.
who dsnt have logic ?
You said out of 5 top smart phones makers 4 are chinese and some how you ment they are selling more because they are better than the Iphone.
And i told you the majority of Indians dont use smartphones to show you that every one can afford one or need one.

I am not joking you can try to take a picture with 5mp camera and lenova 13 mp,you will see the difference..numbers always dont give you the actual ability of the product,but i agree its sound good when you tell i have a 13mp camera and you have 5mp camera.

But i agree i phone is over priced but junk nah

who dsnt have logic ?
You said out of 5 top smart phones makers 4 are chinese and some how you ment they are selling more because they are better than the Iphone.
And i told you the majority of Indians dont use smartphones to show you that every one can afford one or need one.

I am not joking you can try to take a picture with 5mp camera and lenova 13 mp,you will see the difference..numbers always dont give you the actual ability of the product,but i agree its sound good when you tell i have a 13mp camera and you have 5mp camera.

But i agree i phone is over priced but junk nah

I said the top 5 companies in India's SMARTPHONE market.

I haven't seen the data for the Feature phone market, that's a whole different topic.

I said the top 5 companies in India's SMARTPHONE market.

I haven't seen the data for the Feature phone market, that's a whole different topic.
I said numbers dont tell you the quality of the product and if you have used an iphone you would have known.

No Idea did not use one.but am sure it will be good my friends have always rated oneplus next to iphone.

Check out this comparison done by Britain's "Stuff Magazine":

http://www.stuff.tv/features/oneplus-3t-vs-apple-iphone-7

OnePlus wins by a huge margin.

In fact the OnePlus is considered their number 1 phone in the whole world, go and check their rankings.

Now you will say China has bought off the Western media. :P

I dont mean to disrespect any product or anyone.
But 5 MP of i phone takes a better picture than a 13 MP lenova and i am not kidding.
If you have used Iphone i am sure you will know that,that just camera part.
Heyy that is very mean yaar. Even I am using 13 MP camera on Lenovo smartphone and it's not even close to 5MP of my previous Microsoft LUMIA 625 I guess which was my previous smartphone two years back.

Then how come out of the top 5 smartphone companies in India, 4 of them are Chinese, and 1 is Korean (Samsung)?

No sign of Apple.

So I guess your countrymen disagree with you. :P
No it was the marketing tactics at that time when everyone was just doing flash sale. Which ultimately ensured whoever did that will be winning the numbers.

The X vs. Y debates miss the point. The F-35 will never enter the fight alone and it will never not be connected to other US or allied platforms. That's why comparing the F-35 vis-a-vis another plane is pointless. Sure, you could say that one plane is technically "better" than another plane but at the end of the day if you don't put that into the context of your entire network or system, none of that really matters.

The Network vs. Network discussions contain the real questions we should be asking

Yes, and as I pointed out, a sensor network will reduce the advantages of stealth.
If the network knows the location of the stealth aircraft, sensor fusion using advanced datalinks will allow it to be killed by weapon platforms.
This type of datalink has been available since induction of J-35 Draken in the 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom