What's new

Why some Bangladeshis support Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kseeker

Reaction score
Country
India
This is a question to all BD members on PDF...

Is that because of religion ? Or Bangladeshis have completely pardoned Pakistani atrocities before BD formation ?

Is that because of religion ? Or Bangladeshis have completely pardoned Pakistani atrocities before BD formation ?

You people wont understand why?? but yes they support Pakistan at large. Once, BNP will be in power in Bangladesh, India will be out of equation and Bangladesh and Pakistan friendship will start to prosper.

You people wont understand why??

That's the reason I asked you a question in the first place. Stop acting like you know everything about BDs let BD folks answer.

but yes they support Pakistan at large. Once, BNP will be in power in Bangladesh, India will be out of equation and Bangladesh and Pakistan friendship will start to prosper.

Ha Ha, you seem to be a next Nostradamus. Anyways... I can't stop you from living in delusion.

Because we created it!

Created what ?

:undecided:

is it some sort of riddle or r u high ???

He is partially correct !

Earlier it was East and west Pakistan. Post BD formation, Only PAkistan remained and BD got liberated, thanks to India, though some Bangladeshis might not acknowledge this fact :)

cos ...... We have ideological and religion attachments, and if the scopes can be used, we have future strategical and business interests.

Religion, Business I can comprehend. What ideology are you talking about ?

What atrocities? Have they pardoned what mukti bahini did?

Yes, Pakistan did blunder after blunder. But not like Bengalis were any saints either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom