What's new

Why so many threads on Modi??

Modi is a LONG Term player ,he is not someone 'man bhar gaya,lets do something else' .

15 Years Long term goal to a powerful and very high per capita income nation.

Thats because for all those things u need governance and trust me, its no rocket science. U need an innovative and forward looking man to get solutions and Modi indeed is one. The person who can bring surplus for cotton farmers in a infertile land like Gujrat can do anything. On the other hand our Pawar Sir still has cotton farmers commiting suicide in Vidarbha even when he is Agriculture minister.

Now u compare BJP n Congress govts. :)

Also to add, the reason I believe in Modi is his one statement, "MINIMUM GOVERMENT, MAXIMUM GOVERNANCE".

If u understand this, u wud know that the so called red tapism is gonna go. with that comes the long awaited development.

The problem is how Mr.Modi will take on our world class BABUeaucracy? I for sure know that this man will do some great work and probably make BJP come to power again but every process and implementation of policies go through BABUs . In a state you have control over IAS and others but in a country like India how he will manage that ?

Modi is a LONG Term player ,he is not someone 'man bhar gaya,lets do something else' .

Even with straight line formula India will be somewhere around 40 trillion in 2040 and a population of 1.5 . We will be somewhere like Poland of Today .

I wud rather give him 10 yrs. I believe that till then AAP will become more matured and experienced. Also, I see some serious reforms coming in Congress party under Papu's leadership. Do understand that RaGa is not a bad person. His intents are very good. Its just hes a big chutiya and with experience and having to sit in opposition will make him do serious ground works. This dynastic system of congress will be ended by RaGa himself. Sounds ironic but thats what gonna happen.

Even BJP after sitting in opposition understtod public sentiment and gave up what is disliked by majority, ie. Usless Hindustva agenda and focus on Governance and Development.

So after a decade its gonna be interesting.

The problem is how Mr.Modi will take on our world class BABUeaucracy? I for sure know that this man will do some great work and probably make BJP come to power again but every process and implementation of policies go through BABUs . In a state you have control over IAS and others but in a country like India how he will manage that ?

Even with straight line formula India will be somewhere around 40 trillion in 2040 and a population of 1.5 . We will be somewhere like Poland of Today .
Arre bhai. Jab Babus pe lagam aaegi to sab kuchh hoga. Pass a law in Parliament. Responsibility of delayed projects shud come on Bureaucricy. Sabko apni naukri pyaari hai. Its just pure intent has to be from da govt.

I wud rather give him 10 yrs. I believe that till then AAP will become more matured and experienced. Also, I see some serious reforms coming in Congress party under Papu's leadership. Do understand that RaGa is not a bad person. His intents are very good. Its just hes a big chutiya and with experience and having to sit in opposition will make him do serious ground works. This dynastic system of congress will be ended by RaGa himself. Sounds ironic but thats what gonna happen.

Even BJP after sitting in opposition understtod public sentiment and gave up what is disliked by majority, ie. Usless Hindustva agenda and focus on Governance and Development.

So after a decade its gonna be interesting.

Arre bhai. Jab Babus pe lagam aaegi to sab kuchh hoga. Pass a law in Parliament. Responsibility of delayed projects shud come on Bureaucricy. Sabko apni naukri pyaari hai. Its just pure intent has to be from da govt.

That's what i am talking about do you really think Mr.Modi have the strength to pass such a law ? 2% of Indian population is working under central and state government , now combine their families . Lets say roughly 5% of population will be unhappy with this law . I just don't see any politician will do that as it will just chop off 5% vote bank .

That's what i am talking about do you really think Mr.Modi have the strength to pass such a law ? 2% of Indian population is working under central and state government , now combine their families . Lets say roughly 5% of population will be unhappy with this law . I just don't see any politician will do that as it will just chop off 5% vote bank .
To think that way you first have to be of the TYPE who does votebank politics. BJP after overpassing Hindutva and talking of Development means they r out of Votebank Politics.

The person who has his agenda clear and support safe dont have to resort on Votebank Politics and hence that wudnt be an issue. If his actions are for welfare of 95% and infact if his decisions unite these 95% then who cares bout 5%.

Unless AAP gets rid of the drama queens on the top,they have no future as a big player.

Congress is doomed until they have Pappu and Co.They only have a chance if BJP screws it up pretty badly .

It’s because this forum is flooded with indians

so many threads being spawned for one Indian leader, Narendra Modi ?
We believe, India is overcoming religious bigotry, superstitions into a western style secular country. but, reality is different. RSS and Other rightwing groups are actively in their mission to destabilize and destroy democracy, as their numbers were minimum, was not a cause earlier. now it is not so. unfortunately, north India is falling for religious bigotry and anti-democratic ambitions to install Hindu nation. Modi is liked for being a swayam sevak who is filled with hatred for Muslims and other communities. Most of the members from India are rightwing supporters and they joined here for getting a kick out of spreading hatred for Muslims and other minorities. many may be Sanghi Cyber propaganda cell members. they sees Modi as a messiah who will make India a Hindu Rashtra. It can be true. Remember, these are bigots who want to enforce archaic laws and dress codes, controls what to eat and not to. Sri Rama Sene or Shiva sena are nothing when Modi will unleash us 7000 years back to vedic civilization.

It’s because this forum is flooded with indians
More like Rightwing Hindus. don't generalize.

Last edited:
neighbouring countries of India.I wonder what they would have done, if they had someone like Modi as a leader.

Hang their heads in shame?

In response to your question, India is the biggest regional power in south Asia, so a major shift in its policies would have repercussions for the whole region.

The potential effect on the wider geopolitical issues with China, USA and other major powers is also of interest.

Most outsides don't care about Modi's effect on domestic politics, but on international relations.

Nowadays if people want to be famous they talk about those issues which is famous in their region and when its done So then start to be threat and these threats r made by himself to gain the sympathy, so in my POV Modi himself is threat to Indian people specially Hindus,

Back
Top Bottom