What's new

Why So Few Nobel Prizes For Muslims? Why Are Muslims Killing Each Other?

Vaishali was some sort of democracy but not a democracy in modern sense. I have no idea about Greeks.

What is the need of mentioning Mongols, Lichchhavis in Vaishali existed around 700-600BC. Do you know the time difference between Lichchhavis in 700-600BC and Mongols in 1300AD. :cuckoo:

Oh how poorly educated you are. You've never read The Republic. Small wonder why indians go around bragging democracy came from India, LOL, LOL> :cuckoo:

Chinese were too first to land of the moon during some Great Ming or Qing Dynasty. :rofl::rofl:

Is that your best reply when present with real facts? Trying to side-step from the original topic? What a looser!

We are no indians, we don't make such claims.

No, seriously China is actually hated all across the world.

So why is China the top 5 most visited country?
When all westerners flocked to china for business?
When all western students learning mandarin in China?
And even indian are doing business and studying in china?
WHy is chinese food so popular globally?
Why are all the store in europe hiring staff that can speak chinese?
why are western website offering chinese character page?

If they hate chinese so much, just treat us as iran or N. korea.

It is not only Nobel prize, Muslim lack proportional representation in all laureates recipients, be it Nobel, Abel, Turing, Fields Medal, Adams...

It is not only Nobel prize, Muslim lack proportional representation in all laureates recipients, be it Nobel, Abel, Turing, Fields Medal, Adams...

So do Chinese, Indians and Africans....and women.

Apparently you didn't read my post before chiming in. Please do read the following:

What Dawkins and other critics, including well-meaning self-critical Muslims, fail to mention, according to Christian Science Monitor, is the fact that other large (billion-plus) religious, gender and ethnic groups have won even fewer Nobels than ten won by Muslims: Hindus (four), Chinese (eight) and Africans (nine). Or the fact that women have only won 44 Nobel Prizes, compared with 791 for mostly white men.

Haq's Musings: Critics: Muslims Have Few Nobel Prizes; Muslims Are Killing Muslims

Apparently you didn't read my post before chiming in. Please do read the following:

What Dawkins and other critics, including well-meaning self-critical Muslims, fail to mention, according to Christian Science Monitor, is the fact that other large (billion-plus) religious, gender and ethnic groups have won even fewer Nobels than ten won by Muslims: Hindus (four), Chinese (eight) and Africans (nine). Or the fact that women have only won 44 Nobel Prizes, compared with 791 for mostly white men.

Haq's Musings: Critics: Muslims Have Few Nobel Prizes; Muslims Are Killing Muslims

Hindu's have actually won 7.
RN Tagore
CV Raman
VS Naipaul
Amratya Sen
V Ramakrishnan
Subramaniyam Chandrashekhar
Hargobind Khorana

But I guess it's nice for you to put everything Indians do down :).

Hindu's have actually won 7.
RN Tagore
CV Raman
VS Naipaul
Amratya Sen
V Ramakrishnan
Subramaniyam Chandrashekhar
Hargobind Khorana

But I guess it's nice for you to put everything Indians do down :).

nailed him....

the great riaz haq & his disney data .... lol

The prizes for Peace and Literature should be thrown out. Only the Sciences are relevant.

For f*** sake, Obama and the European Union got the Peace prize.

How does it change the fact or contradict??

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...lims-killing-each-other-13.html#ixzz2cFIoc6Yq

You have mentioned that Indians won only 4 nobel prizes,

Below is the list of India nobel prize winners.

Year Laureates Subject Ori
1913 Rabindranath Tagore Literature Citizen of India
1930 C.V. Raman Physics Citizen of India
1968 Har Gobind Khorana Medicine Foreign citizens of Indian origin
1983 Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar Physics Indian-born American citizen
1998 Amartya Sen Economic Sciences Citizen of India
2001 V.S.Naipaul Literature Indian born UK citizen
2009 Venkatraman Ramakrishnan Chemistry Indian born American Citizen

These guys are of India origin and I think you are wrong here.

Our education standard is higher than yours, from PISA ranking to global university ranking. Yes we are better educated.

All can see here on this forum abt the quality of education you receive. Your MBBS prog - actually cheaper than India's - is not recognized by world , failed Indian students not admitted even in the Ayurvedic Program through NEET pursue their MBBS from China.while Indian educated doctors are a gold standard.

Doubts raised over quality of MBBS training in China

Our education standard is higher than yours, from PISA ranking to global university ranking. Yes we are better educated.

I told you about Lichchhavis. Its your wish to use your IQ to understand it.

In Chinese decimal system there is no use of zero for place values unlike the one discovered by Indians and got popular throughout the world. There are separate symbols for 10, 20,30, 40 etc. in Chinese numerals.

4f3b45b88f2c078f8888d50ae3edb3e3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom