What's new

Why Pyrrhic victory in Afghanistan?

You dont have a right to talk about ethnic issue of my country especially if it is in a malitious way. for your information, Flame is himself a pashtoon.

dear Ahmed
I am Pashtun and where ever my Race is involve I have Intrest. Iam from Banu Afghana not an outsider hope you reckon the rights of Afghans( Pashtuns)

dear Ahmed
I am Pashtun and where ever my Race is involve I have Intrest. Iam from Banu Afghana not an outsider hope you reckon the rights of Afghans( Pashtuns)

You are a pakistani national and we are Afghans and that is it.

i am a Very Proud Pakistani but Ethnically I am a Pashtun

did you wonder why Turkey supported Uzbak Turk DOstam, oe why Iran Supported Ismail Khan

yes ethnicity is very important

and who says that turkey and iran were right? they were all wrong as much as you are.

only Panjsheri Tajiks were right
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

come on Ahmed you are a balanced and mature person

understand real politiks and ethnic affliations

Nobody were right in Afghanistan, be it Tajik, Pashton, Hazara, Uzbek or others. We have all had the share of our wrongdoings. We people of Afghanistan need to move forward and look for future instead of looking back. We should only look back to learn lessons. Before you worry about the ethnic issues of my country, try to look at your own country which is having massive ethnic/religious issues.

Nobody were right in Afghanistan, be it Tajik, Pashton, Hazara, Uzbek or others. We have all had the share of our wrongdoings. We people of Afghanistan need to move forward and look for future instead of looking back. We should only look back to learn lessons. Before you worry about the ethnic issues of my country, try to look at your own country which is having massive ethnic/religious issues.

Brother

thanks for ur concern but dont you worry
India or whole Tajik race with Indian help and money can do nothing to us
:pakistan:

Ahmad:

I realize you're feeling a little raw, but do you think it wise that an ethnic minority, especially one easyilu divided into Panjshiri and non-Panjshiri, should express such negativity towards, for good, bad or right or wrong reasons, such an influential neighbor as Pakistan? Do you think that the continuation of such expression is going to lead to any good for that ethnic minority?

Ahmad:

I realize you're feeling a little raw, but do you think it wise that an ethnic minority, especially one easyilu divided into Panjshiri and non-Panjshiri, should express such negativity towards, for good, bad or right or wrong reasons, such an influential neighbor as Pakistan? Do you think that the continuation of such expression is going to lead to any good for that ethnic minority?

Dear muse, I am not talking about a particular ethnic group. I was speaking about Afghanistan as whole. And i am not talking negatively about pakistan.

I am a pashtun and when tajik or uzbek thugs aka commanders kill my men do you think i should have pity for them.

Afghanistan is name driven from BANA AFGHANA or name used for childern of Abdul Rasheed.
Uzbeks and Tajiks came from CIS , and Called them selves Afghans because they reckoned Pashtun Superiority.

so Mr Ahmed and Mr Flame dont Push Pashtuns to the corner. Afghanistan is Afghanistan only due to Pashtuns hope you understand

Ok good Mr Bana Afghana. So if they call themselves Afghans you call yourself Pakistani. And what happened to you superiority in Pakistan, shame you weren't even alowed to have your province name after you till last year and then finally you get dubious name name like KP. You should be ashamed of youself, dude than preaching others. Tajiks have by far more superior status in Afghanistan than you strayed being.

Dear muse, I am not talking about a particular ethnic group. I was speaking about Afghanistan as whole. And i am not talking negatively about pakistan.

Hahaha Ahmed Agha,

deleta pur jwab medadi. ma inja pushtet istad astum!

Muse,

Who are you kidding?

Ahmed Agha,

deleta pur jwab medadi. ma inja pushtet istad astum!

Muse,

Who are you kidding?
Flame

Shayad Ahmad as ham ein mitarsaad, key tu pusht e ou istada hasati.

Ahmad agar Fahm wa Shuur dar rad, Tu key naafas aat as yek jah e garmh mi ayad:cheers:

What do you gain from hostility? Refugee status? In the end it's just a reality, you don't have to like it, it won't change just because you don't like it. It's time to grow up, to show more sense than "feelings".

Flame

Shayad Ahmad as ham ein mitarsaad, key tu pusht e ou istada hasati.

That is not the case bro. I joined this forum before my brother Flame. I speak up my mind no matter what, I am not looking for support in my debates, otherwise I wouldnt have been in this forum on my own among the ocean of pakistani members.

Support or not is based on the content of the ideas presented - at least that's the way it works for me.

We hear from some of their hostility towards Pakistan - Great, but what has this hostility brought them? When I put it to you that a ethnic minority such as the Tajik, and in particular the Panjshiri, should identifiy with this hostility, is this a smart thing to do?

After the US, maybe the Iranian or the Indian will oblige? But what if they can't, ever thought of that? And if they can oblige, for how long? After all, Iran will really risk relations with Pakistan over Panjshiri or Tajiks?

Conversations with tajik who had lived in Iran also ended with that fact that Tajik are strongly, adamantly, Sunni. Alas.

Back
Top Bottom