What's new

Why Pakistan playes a double game

There is no majority that need help from Pakistan my friend, incase you mean Pashtuns. Taliban on the other had are a very very marginal group political with exiguous legitimacy amongst the Afghan populous, even among Pashtuns. The more of the current policy, Pakistan will loose the sympthy and respect it has even with Pashuns and it is already waning.

Lets leave Pakistan, Afg, the U.S. for a second....

Sweeping generalization--How can you talk on behalf of Afghanis? Are you a political leader? OR are you expressing your feelings while giving it a colour of 'majority'?

Last edited:
Too many Afghans seem to have become too used to being drawn pictures. The piece is in fact not about Amb. Blackwill but rather Dr. Inderfurth's proposal for a "neutral" Afghanistan -- I had hoped you could read the piece critically.

The "Neutrality" is predicated on allowing Afghanistan's neighbors unfettered access through Afghanistan -- if as you suggest that the Pakistan are not experience problems getting to CA, then of course the entire premise of the "neutrality" is misplaced, isn't that so? And yet Dr. Inderfurth first proposed this after his first term as Asst Sec. state for South Asia - in other words, it's a solution to a problem - yet you assert that it is not -- but you may not have realized that we are talking about trade with central Asia.

I never got my head around that, can you rewrite that, please. Sorry, I thought it was Blcakwell's article, I will read it as you say tomorrow inshallah. I need to sleep now feeling like my head is going to explode. Laterzz.

Lets leave Pakistan, Afg, the U.S. for a second....

Sweeping generalization--How can you talk on behalf of Afghanis? Are you a political leader? OR you are expressing your feelings while giving it a colour of 'majority'?

No I am telling you this as an Afghan, more so as a Pashtun.

No I am telling you this as an Afghan, more so as a Pashtun.

So next time please try to write "In my OPINION" so the readers can understand--Not to mention, the contradiction of your own statement on the same page. Arrows pointing south--

Saad

Please keep your focus - The issue is that US/NATO charge double game, but now it ought to become clearer to you that the Us/NATO accuse Pakistan of double game to hide the duplicity they themselves are engaged in. The want the media distracted in mud slinging, while they do exactly what they accuse Pakistan of doing.

Saad

Please don't get confused - Are F16's the best thing to use against suicide bombers?

You seem to be suggesting that the US and Pakistan are on the same page -- if they were onthe same page, why would we have seen a continuous IO campaign against Pakistan? Our interests converge on some issues, on others the US?NATO clearly favor the replacement of our influence and interests by those of our rivals - that's a no go - hence, the US/NATO IO campaign.

Now I am confused!!!!

Give US, OSAMA, and you will see the President of US parading on Streets of New York...

Saad

Please keep your focus - The issue is that US/NATO charge double game, but now it ought to become clearer to you that the Us/NATO accuse Pakistan of double game to hide the duplicity they themselves are engaged in. The want the media distracted in mud slinging, while they do exactly what they accuse Pakistan of doing.

Agreed sir.
Who is funding TTP, any ideas?
:confused:

^ lol OK, Mr Saad the expert on Afghanistan.

I never claimed that I am an expert on Afghanistan but thank you for the complement. On the other hand, I tried to learn the issue as a student of Muse and the picture is getting clear. I did not want to say this but could not resist any more, either you are an Indian under the false flag OR you are heavily influenced by your Indian friends. Either way get your facts to date. Patriotism is good but the blind one makes you move to the south while in reality the road to success is at north, just saying...

A lot of people are, in particular wealthy private individuals from Saudi Arabi, Kuwait, UAE

Please note that it is "WEALTHY PRIVATE" individuals (businessmen) --They see it as a religious obligation, they share the same worldview, the same sectarian outlook on life.

Please note that it is "WEALTHY PRIVATE" individuals (businessmen) --They see it as a religious obligation, they share the same worldview, the same sectarian outlook on life.

They can fund the co in their homeland instead giving us hard time. In my opinion, this issue can only be solved in one way and that is "I will look for my interests and the troublemakers are my--"

It is almost impossible to persuade the wealthy individuals, the U.S. and NATO to change their view...

Yes, I agree, but you know I favor a way to get to these wealthy individuals - get them to see just how much they stand to lose.

As for US/NATO -- I trust the nerve sof Pakistani policy makers, it's Pakistani politicians I don't trust, they don't understand the concept of national interest

Who is playing a double game, who is duplitious? - You decide (with some help)

Kabul wants more Taliban off UN ‘blacklist’

KABUL: Afghanistan asked the United Nations on Tuesday to remove more Taliban leaders from its sanctions terror list as part of efforts to end a deadly insurgency in the war-hit country. The request by the powerful National Security Council of Afghanistan follows the removal of 10 Taliban and 35 al Qaeda members from the blacklist by the world body earlier this month. After assessments, the National Security Council has recently sent a list comprised of 47 people to the UN to be removed from the blacklist, a statement said. Afghanistan took another step towards implementing the decisions of the peace jirga, the statement said. Individuals on the list are subject to asset freezes, a travel ban and an arms embargo. . afp

Isn't that interesting The Afghan government that the US installed, in other other words, the US government, maintains contact with Talib, the UN security council itself maintains contact with the Talib, but Pakistan ought not, right??

This proves that the US/NATO and Al-Qaeda are the two faces of the same coin...just to destabilize the region and destroy the peace...working for each other goals...secretly helping each other and showing to the world that they r the worst enemies...:woot::cheesy:
Alhamdolillah...Now everybody nows this treacherous game and exposing it...:agree:
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom