What's new

Why not CN-IN-PK form and lead a formidable ‘Asian Alliance’ ?

so tell me now u r married ?

No, My shoulders are paining still.....:lol: , Iam single, Living in an Old House, Near the mountains and Vally's , I have a beautiful farm where I grow tapioca, onions and Some Spinach.... Enough for me to get buisy, and some friends Like you, Now tell me do I need Wife, especially when the world Is gonna End So Soon, I cant live without her if the world Ends you Know;)

This is where I live, visit me sometime

Tall-Trees-The-7412_3.JPG

1760munnar4.JPG

jonasad

See the demonstration of retrograde motion here
Retrograde Motion Demonstration

Just look at this.

retro2005.jpg

As you can see in the images, the body looks as if it is moving from west to east and then from east to west, but actually it is moving only in one direction. It only appears so due to relative revolution of two bodies.

jonasad

See the demonstration of retrograde motion here

Just look at this.

retro2005.jpg

As you can see in the images, the body looks as if it is moving from west to east and then from east to west, but actually it is moving only in one direction. It only appears so due to relative revolution of two bodies.

Can you give me a link independent of the religion..i see a lot of religious stuff on the site. It will be better.

@jagjitnatt and jonasad : You two better Stop getting into such discussions Otherwise It would really start to smell bad, Science and religion are one, both are principles of Life, so its better to not get into such things.... Stop It please...

@jagjitnatt and jonasad : You two better Stop getting into such discussions Otherwise It would really start to smell bad, Science and religion are one, both are principles of Life, so its better to not get into such things.... Stop It please...

thats what i m doing sir, i thought we both agreed not to bring religion into this.. but again he tried to prove something by giving me a religious link..

thats what i m doing sir, i thought we both agreed not to bring religion into this.. but again he tried to prove something by giving me a religious link..

Well One must learn to have Patiance, I Just ignore the thread which Are bad, you know

Can you give me a link independent of the religion..i see a lot of religious stuff on the site. It will be better.

WAIT A SECOND

Where the hell did religion come into this. None of my links are based on religion.

I was talking about the animation, not the text. Even the text is astrology and not religion.
Retrograde motion is a scientific topic. Astrophysics to be precise. There's no religion in it.

Check this

http://projects.astro.illinois.edu/data/Retrograde/

Or easier, watch this'

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT A SECOND

Where the hell did religion come into this. None of my links are based on religion.

I was talking about the animation, not the text. Even the text is astrology and not religion.
Retrograde motion is a scientific topic. Astrophysics to be precise. There's no religion in it.

Check this

Retrograde Motion

Or easier, watch this'

YouTube- Retrograde Motion and the Opposition of Mars

You gave me this link

b4 reading ny source given to me i do chk for credibility so i directly opened
Astrology

and here wots i see chk it urself

om8.gif

• Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer
  • Astrology articles
  • Articles about Hindu Dharm
  • Health articles
  • Articles about Bharat (India) and south Asia
  • Selected articles from alt.fan.jai-maharaj

the Logo...
i do believe Jyotishi, Vedic Astrology is related to hindu dharam. Thus this all is not credibile to me (no offence )

P.S we do have differences b/w Vedic Astrology and Tropical Astrology

About utube its blocked in my office i will hv a look at it later in home nd will surely reply to it then.

Last edited:
I have been preaching this idea for a long time , if we are sincere in solving our issue and getting our powers together than nothing is impossible.

All it takes is just a little courage from each member.

I agree..but getting together is......impossible!

I agree..but getting together is......impossible!

Getting together for an alliance for greater benefits of a memeber country as well as for the whole region---I presume---is what BB was referring to.

Such an alliance--I have reasons to believe--can make the supposed 3 leaders (CN / IN / PAK) and other joining members (almost 3+ b population, resources & talents) attain strong position in the upcoming world. This will particularly provide our children and grand children the 1st Class denizenship, and certain anatomical point of the current wetsern supremacy will require to bow down to them definitely.

For such a goal, why do you think it will be impossible ? Will you please elaborate ?

Back
Top Bottom