What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
RACIST, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND NOW THIS RACIST BASTARD NEEDS TO BE BANNED

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

read his whole post and doing join the racist bandwagon, Omar is a known racist freak and I hope your not like him.

No, you and your serious inferiority-complex needs to be banned. I'm so sick of you insecure indians always bring up the race card. For once please have some self-respect.

your racist posting continues, its surprising that you have not been banned. I have never seen a nuthead like you in my life. That amount of hate in you is just scary. You are easily one of the worst members here along other racist bastards that exist. I dont know why mods overlook such post.

You also will not be spare if mod take action against him. Reread your post and you may end up edit it. This post consider personal attack.

Why would any Pakistani or any human being in their right mind call themselves indian. indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet and they smell so bad.

Everyone who knows me personally and met me in person knows that I'm Pakistani and am very proud of being Pakistani.

You take your indians to an indian defence forum. Why are you indians so obsessed about Pakistanis. How many Pakistanis do you know are members of indian defence forums?

continued racism, i really dont know how all this is being overloooked.

RACIST, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND NOW THIS RACIST BASTARD NEEDS TO BE BANNED

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

How is he a racist. He loves being Pakistani. There is nothing wrong with that or is it? :coffee:

You also will not be spare if mod take action against him. Reread your post and you may end up edit it. This post consider personal attack.

you and omar, i have read you post and im sorry to say that you are indulging in heavy racism and are targeting people on the basis of their looks which is not only against forum rules but basic manners. I am not taking anything back as he deserves every word and much more that im saying. I have said and done nothing wrong. He is a RACIST BASTARD.

How is he a racist. He loves being Pakistani. There is nothing wrong with that or is it? :coffee:

I love my country too but that does not mean i start calling Pakistan's ugly and that they smell, how would you feel if i did that ?????? Do you get my point now or are you also blinded by hate ?

Hmm, strange, some "fighter" against racist, where were you when Chinese members facing racial attacks from your beloved country men on a daily basis, "Incredible Indians".

Hmm, strange, some "fighter" against racist, where were you when Chinese members facing racial attacks from your beloved country men on a daily basis, "Incredible Indians".

i have reported every racist post that i have seen on this forum and will continue to do so. Racism and division on the basis of looks is wrong and cannot be justified for anything. If I had seen it I would have reported it.

Why are there more indian members here than Pakistani members and india is a bigger enemy to Pakistan than isreal is. Pakistan never even had a war against israel.

One moderator here once said this is a Pakistan Defence Forum only in name. I think they should change this forum's name to indians defence forum because seems more indian than Pakistani at times.

Yes, this is an Indian defence forum... not Pakistani defence forum... :bunny: :bunny:

Israelis are allowed I guess because we don't discriminate against positive israelis who do want peace

Question had been raised.
Answer had been given.

Now all left is for the trollers to troll.

MODs i request please close this thread.

P.S ny one noticed the tags?

You were so right about it.
All I see is 6 pages of utter bs

how is this post racist?

You just have an inferiority-complex like most of the indians on here who bring up the race card.

You're kiding right? Read the following and tell me it is not taboo and racist.

And yes to me Indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet especially hindus. the vast majority of you indians are hindus

indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet and they smell so bad.

So if someone refered to Pakistanis and Muslims as the most unatractive and smelly people on earth this would not be racist?

I just answered that question, he can love being Pakistani but he doesn't need to take cheap shots at religions and ethnicities.

Why would any Pakistani or any human being in their right mind call themselves indian. indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet and they smell so bad.

and then u say Indians are obsessed with you. we are never judgemental about a nation and its people by their looks.

And also Indians are not the people who are termed as terrorists oversears along with Indians are the ones who hold one of the highest positions in buisness in other countries unlike you.

Everyone who knows me personally and met me in person knows that I'm Pakistani and am very proud of being Pakistani.
Try also to know their perception. i hope you might have heard the racist word few couple of times.

You take your indians to an indian defence forum. Why are you indians so obsessed about Pakistanis. How many Pakistanis do you know are members of indian defence forums?

[/QUOTE]
If you are so obssessed with Indians remove the Indian flag and ban all Indians

we are not recongnizing israel and israelies are the members of PDF

why

votes for there elimination of membership

This is wrong. Anyone should be welcome to sign up to these forums. Just because their government has done things wrong, doesn't mean all Israelis are bad and should be harassed and bullied.

The government of pakistan has done things wrong, should we all say that ALL Pakistanis are bad because of their government and they should be stopped from signing up to this website? (even though it's called Pakistani defence forum lol :woot:)

It's the same thing with muslims. There are a few muslims who do bad things and then the whole world starts disliking muslims. This is not right and it's called generalization.

Don't judge a whole race of people based on the actions of a few.

If you are the founding father of UK than that also doesn't change your 'attractiveness' or ethnicity to white. I am talking about that only.

BJP chief L K Advani born in Karachi but he is an ethnic Indian.

Well I have seen hundreds of indians here in US and they look nothing like the founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the man in my avatar, PAKISTAN'S NATIONAL HERO.

The gujrati indians you see walking in US look like this indian gujrati man, INDIA'S NATIONAL HERO:

gandhi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom