What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chacha Quad-e-Azam ka bhi bara mazaak howa thaa jab unhon ne Muslim League banayi thee :lol:

Like somebody said - Everybody has the right a right of expression :)

aj mjhe pta chal gaya he k hmare pass aache leaders kyn nhn hen

There are many who consider these terrorists acts of Terrorist State of Israel as barbarism.

Wow I had almost forgoten that phrase. Thanks for reminding it.

BTW, does anyone remembers the acronym for TSP?? Your repeated use of such phrases justify the similar use by other forums.

double rights??:undecided:
quaide azam ne muslim league banai the??thnx for informing!!i ve wasted my whole life..dint even know this!:cry::cry:
n dont call quaid e azam chacha, despite ur of freedom of speech..restraint is good at times...:agree:

oh :lol: moo se nikal gaya

yaar abhi aadha soya utha hon - is thread ko kharab naa karo

i meant to say jab All India Muslim League banayi gayi thee tab............ :lol:

Chalo back to topic now :hitwall:

BTW, does anyone remembers the acronym for TSP?? Your repeated use of such phrases justify the similar use by other forums.

We Know that only a stinking place/
rickshaw_03.jpg
forum has coined that word and you are living example of that forum.

After derailing other threads you again doing the same on this thread.

BRism is at peak :tdown:

Question had been raised.
Answer had been given.

Now all left is for the trollers to troll.

MODs i request please close this thread.

P.S ny one noticed the tags?

Last edited:
oh :lol: moo se nikal gaya

yaar abhi aadha soya utha hon - is thread ko kharab naa karo

i meant to say jab All India Muslim League banayi gayi thee tab............ :lol:

Chalo back to topic now :hitwall:

dont hit wall..jo kuch thora sa he, us se b jao gay!
n so nice of u to remind me each time i digress..ya back to topic!

ok let israelis stay, we want to listen to their views...

- You sound like a bigot, learn to respect others if you want some respect.

- If you do not like Israelis here then go create your own website and dictate the rules to your liking.

I agree with Rohail in that, you are unnecessarily harsh in your reply in my opinion.

Also, personally i feel alot of people may have misunderstood Zavis. From reading his post, there is nothing to suggest he is against an open fora or against diversity or against jews etc. If this was the case then he would have been against indians and other non-pakistanis joining this fora. I think the reason he has singled out israelis joining the site is because most muslim countries do not officially recognise israel...maybe what he is trying to suggest is that by allowing israelis to join under the israeli flag, is probably seen as indirectly accepting israel...especially considering this site is run by pakistanis? Or maybe i have misunderstood him!? lol

However, having said this, IMHO i feel it is a good idea allowing them to register under the israeli flag because..
a) One of the main purposes of this site is to have open and CONSTRUCTIVE discussions. Correct me if i am wrong but this website does not represent the GOP so therefore it is nothing to do with accepting or not accepting israel.
b) I would rather them sign up under israeli flags than hide behind other flags i.e. indian, american etc!
c) By allowing option b above, we can better understand their views and give direct and to the point replies which will hopefully in turn make them better understand our views too!

Zaf

I completely agree with the notion to ban israeli member's from this forum, untill gaza blockade is lifted permanantly.

About they signing in with muslim names, no problem, atleast they will not be able to show there flag under there user ID.

That's the massage to be sent. I will not respond to any member who will identify with israeli flag, period.

Its my personal decision, agree or not. [/B]

Last edited:
If Indians are allowed to join this forum then Israelis also reserve the right to join this forum. I think they might be more productive and less troll then many Indian members on this forum.

In Indian members presence their is no reason to ban Israelis.

:disagree:

I think we should not ban them. Let them speak, and see what they think about us and Islam. How many times we get oppertunity to discuss freely with other people nations and other religion. If all the members behave good and be in their limits without cursing each other religion. I think this is a best platform to talk bout all the issues.

I will ask all the members on this forum how many times you guys encounter different religion and country people on daily basis? Probably not as much as here, right?

So use this as opportunity to learn about each other and see each others perspective. Open your mind and use your brain to judge what make sense and what not. I hope people take a note of this and start talking maturely.

Regards.

Honestly, it wouldn't be much of a Defence forum if we aren't getting input from ALL the major players in the field of defence tech and strategy, I don't see anything wrong with having Israeli members, we have a problem with their nation's policies, not with them as individuals.

If this is a open discussion forum,then everybody should allow here for discussion.If you discuss about someone without listening his views,then what is the value of that discussion.
I think even taliban members should join here & give their views and thoughts........then only we will get the real charm of discussion.

Don't get sassy boy, talk facts or take a hike................

Because its an international forum unlike "BR (BabaRogi) " :lol:

I have no objection if israeli come here and rant....We aint like them or their fellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom