What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

It started with this - they occupied others land, killed the rightful owners and when owners gained strength and regained some of the lost territories, they are now crying rivers, started blowing themselves off.. Sick!!

Who ''occupied'' other peoples land? Are you saying Pakistanis are not native in the region they live?

Who ''occupied'' other peoples land? Are you saying Pakistanis are not native in the region they live?
I think you better deal with Bosnia's issues.. Dealing with Indian issues will need a lot of historical education to begin with and I don't want to start an off topic discussion on this thread..

I think you better deal with Bosnia's issues.. Dealing with Indian issues will need a lot of historical education to begin with and I don't want to start an off topic discussion on this thread..

And who the hell are you to tell him what to do and what not too? so keep it shut..

Why don't you answer the question. Who is occupying your land?

I really don't give a shi t about israel or the arabs Israel is an aggressive and bully state but they are far away and they have never really harmed pakistan or had a conflict with us so I have no desire to fight with them while the arabs are just useless.......

I really don't give a shi t about israel or the arabs Israel is an aggressive and bully state but they are far away and they have never really harmed pakistan or had a conflict with us so I have no desire to fight with them while the arabs are just useless.......

Nah they just sent their jets to bomb KRL in 98 .. and the jewish lobby opposes us in DC... Not much harm... right? who cares abt the muslim palestinians?:tdown:

Read about the Muslim invasions of Indian subcontinent and then we will talk.. :wave:
\

Tht must be why hindus married their daughters to muslim invaders? i.e jodha bai etc?... and most of the invaders were from modern day Pakistan

Pakistanis are willing to destroy their country for Arab causes.

Is it any wonder why Pakistanis have no respect in the Arab World because they are seen as pretty much the servants of Arabs and will do as they please instead of pursuing an independent foreign policy which is to their advantage and interests.

Tsk.....
true, and us Pakistanis put their interests before ours.
on topic...personally, i dont care much about the arabs and the Israelies

Well, I can wait a thousand year and then see what is going on.

The Muslim countries, and particularly the Arab ones, are in their lowest period ever and it does not seem to get any better soon. But it is always more pleasant to have fantasies instead of looking into the cold reality and take hard decisions. After all, this behaviour made the Muslim civilisation what it is today.
Exactly! However, after the Arab spring and Bashar killed things will change. From here, there is no way to go except up!

umm.......is it just me or does anyone else other than me think this hussain guy is a false flagger ? Indians have been notorious for false flagging posing as pakistanis on the internet purposely posting provocative and extreme jihadi type content to further stereotype and malign pakistan.
I know pakistanis hate israel but this guy is on another level and he just joined too :what:
Pakistan is friends with many muslim countries who have relations with israel and pak has never threatened israel and has said if a peaceful solution to a palestinian state is found it will even recognize them have but this idiot just want to outright genocide them.

Many people do not know this, but Pakistan and Israel are sister states in terms of ideology.

true, and us Pakistanis put their interests before ours.
on topic...personally, i dont care much about the arabs and the Israelies
LOL, Pakistan contributed nothing significant to the Palestinian cause or Egypt in 73 or Iraq in iraq-Iran war. Neither did it donate anything to any Arab country. So how exactly does Pakistan put Arab interests before its own?

Read about the Muslim invasions of Indian subcontinent and then we will talk.. :wave:

I know all about Muslim invasion of Indian subcontinent, but you were talking about native Muslim population. Muslims in India and Pakistan are not foreigners.

And try not to suck up to Israelis with your comments to much. It makes you look bad.

and they still think of Invasion of India and wiping out Hindus.. They call it Gajwa-e-Hind and tell their innocent followers that it is being written by prophet in one of the hadith..

Im sure these extremists are a minority. There are probably Hindus out there who have similar desires for Muslims. No need to exaggerate.

Nah they just sent their jets to bomb KRL in 98 .. and the jewish lobby opposes us in DC... Not much harm... right? who cares abt the muslim palestinians?:tdown:

\

Tht must be why hindus married their daughters to muslim invaders? i.e jodha bai etc?... and most of the invaders were from modern day Pakistan

certainly not pakistan cares about palestinians it didn't have a problem killing plenty palestinians at the behest of it's jordanian arab masters during black september now did it ? you think arabs give a shi t about kashmir ? Let the arabs deal with palestine we have enough on our own plate to deal with the KRL didn't actually happen and israelis have never killed any pakistanis americans and indians have done much more damage to pakistan than israel yet we don't froth at the mouth when we talk about relations with them now do we ? israel is far away and nothin to do with us i'm not saying be friends with them i'm just saying I don't care about them I say forget them and worry about our own shi t.

Back
Top Bottom