What's new

Why is the word "Sindh" included in india's national anthem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_bound

Reaction score
Unlike Bengal, punjab and kashmir; no part of Sindh is controlled by india.

It just shows that india does not accept the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan

Because Indias national anthem was written before Indian independence :angel:

Because Indias national anthem was written before Indian independence :angel:

Then it should have been changed after partition. This seems to be another symptom of Hindutva wet-dream of creating an akhand bha-rat

Unlike Bengal, punjab and kashmir; no part of Sindh is controlled by india.

It just shows that india does not accept the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan

Why, does it make you insecure?

There name India is also illegal

Lol..then sue us!!

We are India..the largest nation of the Indian subcontinent.. representatives of the maximum population of Indian subcontinent and perhaps the only representative of the original Indian civilization.

Lol..then sue us!!

We are India..the largest nation of the Indian subcontinent.. representatives of the maximum population of Indian subcontinent and perhaps the only representative of the original Indian civilization.

I am looking for good lawyer

Lol..then sue us!!

By origenal you mean Dravidian?

No, by Original ..I mean Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist civilizations, which are native to the Indian subcontinent.

How many years does it take for a religion to become native to a land? :pop:

i personally feel that the word sindh should be changed to sindhi

How many years does it take for a religion to become native to a land? :pop:

Infinite. If religion/civilization does not originate in the land..it can never be native to the land. It will always be imported/naturalized.

there are a lot of sindhis in india too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom