What's new

Why is Israel allowed to have nukes, asks Turkish PM

Same reason why Japan has no nukes maybe? Both were empires, ALLIES during ww1 and both lost the war..

Lack of education. Ottoman and Japs were against each other in the WWI. As a Turkish you probably know that Ottoman lost WWI and collapsed and from which borned the modern Turkey. Japan, on the other hand, allied with British and won the WWI but then turned against UK and US in the WWII. The Japs lost and lost their shirts in the war (occupied, housed trained and castrated by the US) but Turkey maintained neutral during the WWII.

They were doing good.. Wht abt this we will fight every country syndrome? Iran, Syria, Israel . Hope they solves Kurds problem first.

Then what is wrong with it? When you go to their countries, accept their ways. You don't see Judeo-Christian lot coming in and demanding non-Islamic concepts to be a part of law in middle east or Islamic countries do you?

Well actually you do see jews/Christians enforcing their will on others, maybe neo conservatism and the last decade passed you by.

And secondly you are implicitly agreeing with my statement that the holocaust is holy and sacred, very good !!!!!

The question that the Turkish really should ask is, as the decedent of the Great Ottoman Empire and the protector of Muslim, how come you guys don't have Nukes?

we are strongly against nukes in the midle east. we have never claimed to be "the protector of muslim". stop saying that...

And secondly you are implicitly agreeing with my statement that the holocaust is holy and sacred, very good !!!!!

I am astounded by your definition of sacred. Usually it is something divine and holy. But in your case, sacred means pain, murder and torture. Worrisome signs you've got mate. You need help.

I am astounded by your definition of sacred. Usually it is something divine and holy. But in your case, sacred means pain, murder and torture. Worrisome signs you've got mate. You need help.

If something is sacred it has a religious connotation.

If something is religious it cannot be questioned without fear of heresy.

So there, I have joined the dots for you, in effect the western world treats the holocaust as something like a religion, only religion stands above history:)

Lack of education. Ottoman and Japs were against each other in the WWI. As a Turkish you probably know that Ottoman lost WWI and collapsed and from which borned the modern Turkey. Japan, on the other hand, allied with British and won the WWI but then turned against UK and US in the WWII. The Japs lost and lost their shirts in the war (occupied, housed trained and castrated by the US) but Turkey maintained neutral during the WWII.

I dont care that they were ALLIES or not that's not my point, i was trying to explain that they both lost the wars. And like japan was castrated in ww2 so was Turkey in ww1. Infact Turkey suffered much more our people were almost totally exterminated! So it is possible that again like Japan, Turkey also is not totally sovereign, independent! Maybe still not today!

German lost WWI as well but they nearly got nuclear weapon during the WWII. And the Jews almost got extinguished in Europe but they still got the N-toys. So it comes back to my question, why didn't you guys made it?

Its about sovereignity and independency! First that must be gained completely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom