What's new

Why Is Indian Food So Popular All Over The World?

Never tasted Indian food so wouldn't know but since it sounds like it is heavily based on vegetables i'm pretty certain i would dislike their cuisine. Pakistani food with Kurdish naans is the best combo i have found.

Love to try halaal Mexican food!

Well to be honest, can you say noodles belong to Chinese food?

India has been using noodles in they dishes for a very long time.

Never had it. Would like to try it though. Can't imagine it would be very different from Chinese food.

I haven't really eaten authentic Chinese food. Just take out, which I dont really consider the real deal to be honest.. Vietnamese food is good, especially their soups.

I haven't really eaten authentic Chinese food. Just take out, which I dont really consider the real deal to be honest.. Vietnamese food is good, especially their soups.

Moroccan and spanish are very good too. In some places Indian food is bland in UK but moroccan and spanish are spicy.

Indian Spiced Chicken with Lentils

Are you sick of eating the same old flavors? Tired of eating out and always having Mexican or Italian? Why not spice up your life with Indian food!

Indian food is a delicious and usually very healthy option. However, many people have a fear and/or hatred of Indian food. They think that it is strange, smells funny, and will cause them indigestion. In fact, look what showed up when I Googled "indian food funny":

fart.jpg

It doesn't have to be this way, my friends! I found a fantastic recipe for Indian Spiced Chicken with Lentils in a South Beach Quick and Easy Cookbook. I adapted the recipe to account for the fact that I am a complete wimp with spicy foods.

This recipe is easy, full of interesting flavor, and makes enough for 2-3 meals. Go on, give it a try. I dare ya ;)

Cooking for One With Stacy Chudwin: Indian Spiced Chicken with Lentils

I heard authentic Chinese food is completely different. Not as spicy apparently...

I think its mainly Northern India food that is popular all over the world.

To be precise, Harayana and Punjab food that is increasing India reputation in food world wide.

Back
Top Bottom