What's new

Why India’s ‘Unprovoked Firing’ at the border has stopped?

I don't think we are incompetent , but definitely are highly bureaucratic. We carry the same British Army ethos wherein the command of chain is extremely important and no foot soldier/mid rank level soldier can take independent decisions according to the situation. With the ever evolving strategies in the modern battlefield, we have failed to keep up(my belief).
Also a lot of corruption/ misaligned priorities as well in our army, wherein we will buy a 100 million Apache helicopter, but won't provide basic modern battle kits to our foot soldiers. We still seem to have WWII era battle rifles/ military uniform, even we have more than $70 billion budget, and at the end of every financial year we return 1000s of cr of money back to finance ministry, because we couldn't exhaust it.

Good insight, a lot of the budget goes to taking care of the soldiers and their families. The American military I came into had to increase its budget by 50-100% to sustain the fights across the Middle East. You can either have bullets or bread, unless you print your own money like the US does but sooner or later the bill will come.

I don't think we are incompetent , but definitely are highly bureaucratic. We carry the same British Army ethos wherein the command of chain is extremely important and no foot soldier/mid rank level soldier can take independent decisions according to the situation. With the ever evolving strategies in the modern battlefield, we have failed to keep up(my belief).
Also a lot of corruption/ misaligned priorities as well in our army, wherein we will buy a 100 million Apache helicopter, but won't provide basic modern battle kits to our foot soldiers. We still seem to have WWII era battle rifles/ military uniform, even we have more than $70 billion budget, and at the end of every financial year we return 1000s of cr of money back to finance ministry, because we couldn't exhaust it.

I mean culturally the SA folks aren’t aggressive. Pakistanis are tad bit more aggressive given our history (invasions after invasions through the west borders which added to the nature).

Indians were smart to concentrate on the economy. Only thing I will add is 40 years of having superpowers on the doorsteps will impact your growth rate especially when you’re involved in an intense proxy war. I think rightfully so, the GHQ placed the NATO and US as a higher threat that needed to be taken care of.

According to Indian Ministry of Home Affairs data, there were 2,140 ceasefire violations by Pakistan in 2018, 3,479 in 2019, and 5,133 in 2020. According to India, these are nothing but the ‘cover fire’ by Pakistan for terrorists who want to infiltrate into the Indian side of Kashmir.

Similarly, Pakistan accuses India of over 3000 violations in 2020 alone. But Pakistan has never blamed India for giving cover fire to terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan.

So now that Pak army is busy in internal matters of the country, all such ‘unprovoked firings’ by India have suddenly stopped? 🤔

I mean, how is it possible that India suddenly stopped such violations when, according to Pakistan, it was ALWAYS India who started it?

India has effectively undone the ceasefire agreement with her blatant provocations from Brahmos missile attack alleged due to rogue elements exploiting a command structure from the 2nd world war to pouring the disputed valley with armed fanatical holy warriors.

Politics aside it was always the plan,, for the afghan republic to fall India gets thrown out

Their is a uptick in afghani terrorism that has to be dealt with over the next 5 to 10 years

Thus China hands India a beating and camps itself on the LAC thus keeping India stuck

Yaar keep this Whatsapp propaganda on bakht forum's 😅😅😅😅

The Cease Fire has been successfully active from 2021, civil unrest in Pakistan started from november / december of 2022, the real reason why the Indian army is maintaining the ceasefire for the last 2 years is because of Ladakh.

China standoff happened back in May 2020. The ceasefire violations - aka ‘unprovoked firing’ by India - were still business as usual well into 2021.

Pak Army stopped doing it in late 2021, may be because they got busy in the upcoming trust vote thingy for IK in April 2022.

According to this logic, Pak Army should have closed the shop on 17 Dec 1971. So I don’t think this is the case.

and yes and after that in 2020 in Gulwan the global public humiliation the Indian Army got in the hands of the Chinese...

looks like Indian Army got slapped all around

and yes and after that in 2020 in Gulwan the global public humiliation the Indian Army got in the hands of the Chinese...

looks like Indian Army got slapped all around
If you call that humiliation, I’m not quite sure what would you have called it if Indian Army had surrendered with 93000 soldiers.

So no, that’s not the case either.

China standoff happened back in May 2020. The ceasefire violations - aka ‘unprovoked firing’ by India - were still business as usual well into 2021.

Pak Army stopped doing it in late 2021, may be because they got busy in the upcoming trust vote thingy for IK in April 2022.

It's been quite since 2019-2020

Indian Army had surrendered with 93000 soldiers.

if india had to fight Pakistan Army under khan.. they would have been slaughters. remember Pak Army advisors were there when PLA was butt fcuking indian soldiers in Gulawn

so yet india has realised it is a second rate army against it's enemies.... the world also know it.

The Cease Fire has been successfully active from 2021, civil unrest in Pakistan started from november / december of 2022, the real reason why the Indian army is maintaining the ceasefire for the last 2 years is because of Ladakh.
Any guesses WHO asked for this cease fire?
if india had to fight Pakistan Army under khan.. they would have been slaughters. remember Pak Army advisors were there when PLA was butt fcuking indian soldiers in Gulawn

so yet india has realised it is a second rate army against it's enemies.... the world also know it.
So your army removed IK to avoid slaughtering Indian
Pakistani Logic :what:

According to Indian Ministry of Home Affairs data, there were 2,140 ceasefire violations by Pakistan in 2018, 3,479 in 2019, and 5,133 in 2020. According to India, these are nothing but the ‘cover fire’ by Pakistan for terrorists who want to infiltrate into the Indian side of Kashmir.

Similarly, Pakistan accuses India of over 3000 violations in 2020 alone. But Pakistan has never blamed India for giving cover fire to terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan.

So now that Pak army is busy in internal matters of the country, all such ‘unprovoked firings’ by India have suddenly stopped? 🤔

I mean, how is it possible that India suddenly stopped such violations when, according to Pakistan, it was ALWAYS India who started it?
"But Pakistan has never blamed India for giving cover fire to terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan."

Terrorists come from the Afghan border, not from the LOC. 🙄

Also ceasefire is in effect since 2020 skirmishes

If you call that humiliation, I’m not quite sure what would you have called it if Indian Army had surrendered with 93000 soldiers.

So no, that’s not the case either.
Neither Pakistan or India surrendered 93,000 soldiers.

Thi
what indian army will eat if there is no paksitan ?
indian army need paksitan army more then we pakistanis need . this is the way both armies looting budget of poor south asians .
This is very funny statement. Pakistan's army firing is always distraction to Indian Army who needs to focus on China. Indian Army's problem is not Pakistan. It is CHINA. This was INDIA's offical stated policy way back in 2000's that INDIA's enemy No.1 is CHINA not Pakistan (Defence Minister Goerge Fernadas openly gave this statement). For India, if Pakistan is out of the picture, they can fully focus on China in Ladakh and ArunachalPradesh.

I would question Indian and its establishment intelligence if they heat up the LOC, let PA destroy Pakistan once and for all.

That's because napak sepoys have signed up for pax-hindutvana and that too pro bono.

Back
Top Bottom