What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Shanthi

New Recruit

Reaction score

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

I think you need some reality potion, If you really look at the world itself, no ones likes neighboring countries.... Look it up and call me back kiddo when you find one.

P.S. Even in Muslims countries, there is no brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!!

You should also try to read the comments sections of Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi newspapers. Maybe you will come to a conclusion.

two of our neighboring countries viz pakistan and bangladesh...they call all indians as hindus and kafirs...i do not know if anyone has commented bad about srilankans,nepalese,bhutanese,maldives...same goes for all other countries they all have hostile neighbors...

you can't blame one side mate..it is mistake from both sides..well on the other hand i have good relations with most of the members here...

You are Han..............

And there are 90% who are suffering because of your stupid Communist manifesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.........

LOL, thanks for the attack on my ethnicity. :rofl:

If you're going to attack any race, might as well pick the largest ethnic group on the planet (Han). :azn:

LOL, thanks for the attack on my ethnicity. :rofl:

If you're going to attack any race, might as well pick the largest ethnic group on the planet (Han). :azn:

Yes...........

So why are you laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be better that you counter, besides just explaining your stupid ethnicity as your only answer, the great Chinese Senior Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are 90% who are suffering because of your stupid Communist manifesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way this was the meat of the question, you great Hannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Because all who love the neighbors dont comment. Only the xenophobic idiotic retards are compelled to comment.
I for one love almost all our neighbors.
Despite what ive seen here w.r.t the Bangladeshis and the Sri Lankans Ive been to Sl and received nothing but love and if the people of Bd are anything like my best childhood friend from Calcutta, then i really dont mind em.

I have had many chinese friends also though, ive never been there and i really want to go sometime in my life. Despite all of its flaws i have always admired the fact the the chinese govt HAS pulled millions out of poverty and not just in china, but in africa too. If india gets it model right the examples of china and india will be quoted in many a country for generations.(like post WW2 japan is)

I must admit, my perceptions of pakistanis has been affected by my time here at pdf a bit. I though that pakistanis were much like all the muslims i had in school in delhi/gurgaon but im not so sure anymore. Some people in pakistan, educated, relatively modern peple do support people like kasab and though my perceptions of muslims in general is not affected by this, hearing some one apologizing and even outright supporting for kasab while i condemn my radicals has really made me think twice.

Something about supporting a little coward who went after families in a train station, hindu AND muslim families makes me mad. I dont begrudge him as much as the middle class and rich idiots who brainwash him and then call him a freedom fighter for firing at kids and old women. Some "DRAMA" huh?

Most indians dont hate anyone but ill be honest ive 2 pakistani friends in my time in the US and they have always been respectful, and for me to equate ALL pakistanis with these lunatics and apologists isnt fair, i know.

Love the Nepalese and love nepal, maoists and all to be honest. Nepal is BEAUTIFUL, some of my indian friends should go there much better than shimla(though i hear theve cleaned alot of shimla up) :D

Havent known any people from bhutan but i must admit everyone is looking to the west and india and china but from what little i know bhutan has the best of all the systems, GNH, Gross national happiness. Content people, simple life, and the suicide rates in some rich countries REALLY makes you think huh?

Burma is a lil bit of a blank spot for me :p Hope the new reforms work out, i would really love to see burma cleaned f all the mil hunta who run the country like a gang.

i have a doubt that shanti ji is false flagged :offtopic:
on topic yes- we even hate fishes and crabs from the offshore of srilankan territory.

Back
Top Bottom