What's new

Why Indian Army Tanks lack AC and Night capabilties?

ha ha ha.. sry by general i mean chief. u know he is classmate of hooda the cm of haryana. he has huge farms in haryana which he got in prices that will amaze u.. leave that i'll tell u which meeting i am talking about because i never talk bull .

it was a meeting couple of years ago in delhi hosted by mod. on corruption in M.E.S.(Military engineer services). m.e.s. is a arm of military which build roads, buildings, houses, provide water and electricity and all the essential work of military. many in m.e.s. work in drdo also. the work in m.e.s. till now is actually done by giving contracts to private contractors, and their lies huge corruption.

The M.E.S. chief engineer, navy and airforce were of the views that instead of giving contracts m.e.s. should hire labours on themselfs. that would reduce corruption, increase the standard of the products manyfolds and the labours would be provided with better wages and will also help in implimentation of mnrega and reduce corruption in that also.

but, the great mr. deepak kapoor was against it.(because that would have stopped his black earnings). thats why mr. nike had a heated argument with him and bashed him in front of everyone and left the meating.(he is an angry young man. everyone knows this.) since most engineer in m.e.s. are armymen thats why deepak kapoor somehow succeeded in rejecting this great reccomadation.

once in a meeting the airforce chief nike just bashed him in front of mr. antony. our present army chief is very nice, capable and strong man. we need more people like him.
I think our Air Chief Marshall is much better. He is a strong man and capable enough to put forward all demands of IAF infront of MOD and even force MOD to take decision in favor of IAF.

but i haven't noticed they said anything about our tanks lacking in ACs and Night vision, its a truth though.
It is true that in the program it told about the ac. But
The thread starter probably assumed the case about night vision. All the t-90,arjun has night vision. T-72,the works are underway.

I think our Air Chief Marshall is much better. He is a strong man and capable enough to put forward all demands of IAF infront of MOD and even force MOD to take decision in favor of IAF.

he's a fearless man. if u r wrong he will stand up against u.. it dosnnt matter to him whether u r pm or armychief.

i read in an israeli magazine that arjun had an alias 'battle limo' bcoz of the crew comfort.

he's a fearless man. if u r wrong he will stand up against u... it dosnnt matter to him whether u r pm or armychief.
Thats why i am his fan....

i read in an israeli magazine that arjun had an alias 'battle limo' bcoz of the crew comfort.
I heard about desert ferrari...

It is true that in the program it told about the ac. But
The thread starter probably assumed the case about night vision. All the t-90,arjun has night vision. T-72,the works are underway.
Calm down guys, nobody said about t90 and arjun not having night vision. I don't understand why people are assuming this. IA's mbt fleet consists mainly of t72, t90 comprises only 620 and arjun 124+ out of the total fleet of IA's mbt.

Hence the guy is right to some extent, although it was not in that video but it was revealed by IA Chief last year in Jan.

Thats why i am his fan....

I heard about desert ferrari...

Calm down guys, nobody said about t90 and arjun not having night vision. I don't understand why people are assuming this. IA's mbt fleet consists mainly of t72, t90 comprises only 620 and arjun 124+ out of the total fleet of IA's mbt.

Hence the guy is right to some extent, although it was not in that video but it was revealed by IA Chief last year in Jan.
India has the ability and access to buy any defence item in the world. The
Mmrca tender itself is an example. Still some are making comments on india buying s**t from others.

but, the great mr. deepak kapoor was against it.(because that would have stopped his black earnings). thats why mr. nike had a heated argument with him and bashed him in front of everyone and left the meating.(he is an angry young man. everyone knows this.) since most engineer in m.e.s. are armymen thats why deepak kapoor somehow succeeded in rejecting this great reccomadation.

Deepak Kapoor was the worst army cheif we had till date it is evident by the point that during his tenure:-
1.He encouraged corruption and for the first time in my life army's uniform is so tainted.
2.He almost stopped entrance of indeginous weapons or platforms in the army.
3.The way he handeled the khashmir issue was totaly a mess.
4.The defence procurements had gone to their lowest

AS FOR THE CASE OF A.C/NIGHT VISION CAPBILITIES OF TANK:-
As u all know arjun and t-90 has night vision capabilities,t-72 is been upgraded and within two years all of them will have night capabilities and the remaining t-55 will retire and will be replaced by arjun.

Next comes a.c instalement then I think arjuns are fitted with and t-90 will be fitted with a cover that reduces the heat signature thus not requiring a.c ,as it was found that to fit a a.c in the tank is not a very good idea so this technique was used.

Will conclude by saying that if anyone of u have seen the program carefully it shows the t-90's night fighting capabilities.So the source of the thread is absolutely non-sense. :no::no::no:

Back
Top Bottom