What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
the latest information i got is that India middle class is over 300 million,more than whole US population.
thats a great achievement ,no doubt.

That not good. India is the Smallest Bric nation in land area - I dont count SA.

Such a large population is never good for long term living standards.

Well, Chinese are superior to Indians, in terms of economic growth

the latest information i got is that India middle class is over 300 million,more than whole US population.
thats a great achievement ,no doubt.

earning $200 annually can make a 'middle-class' in that sorry country``

as the world knows when an indian says he has 10 then it is actually 4 or 5, that's their cheating nature, it cannot be changed

So you agree with his point that india has 250 million middle class people? OK.Congratulates !India has more middle class people than china .Great achievement!

I don't know nor care about China.

I don't think why I have to obsess about you or be jealous if Chinese are coming out of poverty and getting their due place in the world.

And I don't see why the opposite needs to be true.

I don't see why I have to have anything against "East Asians" or people of any region for that matter.

And I don't see why the opposite needs to be true.

This pathetic d*** measuring contest is only for kids with no work in real life and who need constant validation.

I don't really care for flags on an anonymous forum.

Sometimes, you see repeated absurdities like e.g. a "German" always getting into a d*** measuring contest between China and India.

Or a "Korean" with a Muslim name trying to act funny repeatedly.

Then one may sometimes chose to point out the obvious.

First you say, you don't care for flags and the next sentence you state that it's absurd to have a German getting in a debate about China and India. If that is not absurd, what then?

Secondly, as a free citizen I can make comments on anything I like. Who are you to tell me what I should be inerested in?

Thirdly, since our exports to China is only second to exports to out EU members, I of course am very interested in China's wellbeing. In fact, I would like to see you guys import more of our products as well, but seeing how delusional you guys act when confronted with facts, I doubt that there is much we can make money with you guys.

earning $200 annually can make a 'middle-class' in that sorry country``

as the world knows when an indian says he has 10 then it is actually 4 or 5, that's their cheating nature, it cannot be changed

Its amazing what kind of people try and claim to be experts on India.

The 50 cents brigade is getting worse and worse every day.

Götterdämmerung;4398876 said:
First you say, you don't care for flags and the next sentence you state that it's absurd to have a German getting in a debate about China and India. If that is not absurd, what then?

I said more than that. Perhaps you need to revisit my post.

Secondly, as a free citizen I can make comments on anything I like. Who are you to tell me what I should be inerested in?

Absolutely. It will be absurd however if a German were to get involved repeatedly in a useless d*** measuring contest on behalf of a third party.

It will be being more loyal than the king and such "loyalists" get respect from no one.

Just like the other "cheerleader from the sidelines" that we have on this thread.

Thirdly, since our exports to China is only second to exports to out EU members, I of course am very interested in China's wellbeing. In fact, I would like to see you guys import more of our products as well, but seeing how delusional you guys act when confronted with facts, I doubt that there is much we can make money with you guys.

Good for you.

Absolutely. It will be absurd however if a German were to get involved repeatedly in a useless d*** measuring contest on behalf of a third party.

It will be being more loyal than the king and such "loyalists" get respect from no one.

Just like the other "cheerleader from the sidelines" that we have on this thread.

Good for you.

We from developed countries have the luxury to care about matters that have little to nothing with our country. We just have a broad horizon of interests.

BTW, since you don't know me, please stop projecting your innerself on me. I certainly dont need your certificate for whether I'm respected or not.

And whether I'm cheerleading or not does not change the facts I have presented, unless you counter my facts with your facts.

Götterdämmerung;4398931 said:
We from developed countries have the luxury to care about matters that have little to nothing with our country. We just have a broad horizon of interests.

BTW, since you don't know me, please stop projecting your innerself on me. I certainly dont need your certificate for whether I'm respected or not.

And whether I'm cheerleading or not does not change the facts I have presented, unless you counter my facts with your facts.

You know what. It is getting funny here.

Let's leave the pretense and move on. You can't change what I do and vice versa.

So you continue pretending to be a German and I will choose to say what I need to, when I feel the need.

do you know what you are doing?you are hurting hearts of many people.
why don't you keep confidence with them?do you want to be their enemy?
India is a friend of Vietnam hence we can say it. We say to Indonesia too, that they are NOT the leader of ASEAN. Well, everyone has ambitions and dreams, why not.

seems like Chinese can break any forum rules and Mods wont even care...pathetic

You know what. It is getting funny here.

Let's leave the pretense and move on. You can't change what I do and vice versa.

So you continue pretending to be a German and I will choose to say what I need to, when I feel the need.

Yes, indeed, it's getting funny here when I have presented facts that says India is economically no match to China and all you could counter with is presuming who I am.

I don't know nor care about China.

Well,if you don't care about china please leave china alone and don't reply anything comparing india with china or india will displace china balabala...and let this thread die ,Thank you

Let me tell you,Some indian member had post this article 6 mounths ago which people had talked 15 pages and now again.

We chinese don't want to obsess india as long as someone stop posting this kind of prediction again and again,its really annoying.

If one day an indian post that india has overtaken china in something without india will be, without in next XX years,without any prediction.Then I'll give you my best wishes and congrat on your achivement without any irony .

I always admire hard working people without empty talks.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom