What's new

Why India, Pakistan and China cannot live like Europe?

Peace_maker

Reaction score
Why India, Pak, China, etc cannot live like Europe.We have lot of hate for each other. The Visa formalities are very difficult. Look at Europe, they can travel to any country without Visa. We always believe in West countries. Take example of India, Pak whenever any problem comes they run to Western countries. I Would like praise china here for not doing so.

Can we youth of all the Asian countries come together and do something unprecedented to make everything correct and become more powerful region then Europe or America.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Why India, Pak, China, etc cannot live like Europe.We have lot of hate for each other. The Visa formalities are very difficult. Look at Europe, they can travel to any country without Visa. We always believe in West countries. Take example of India, Pak whenever any problem comes they run to Western countries. I Would like praise china here for not doing so.

Can we youth of all the Asian countries come together and do something unprecedented to make everything correct and become more powerful region then Europe or America.

Even i agree I would like south asia to be like europe maybe common currency like the euro but there is no trust and so much bad blood well maybe one day i guess saarc is a stepping stone:cheers:

Very true khanz sir,even after more than 60 years of coexistence,we are yet to grow any mutual trust......i think things have gone worse since independence.....blame games,blind hatreds have intensified the situation......but being optimistic,i say,things can and should improve......the americans have taken a key role in this growing hatred,one hand they say pak sponsors terror,pak nukes are dangerous to sa on the other they say india sponsors taliban etc bullshits......the very next day they come up with another anti-sub theory.....i think it is a part of their policy to destabilize south-asia.......they gain from selling us downgraded weapons,and we use them to kill each other,and order more weapons the next moment.......they would be the biggest losers if south-asia unites.......not with the same flag,but with the same goal,like i always say....thnx

To be like Europeans you have to be

1. Civilised, Respect each others culture heritage, relatively wealthy and educated.

Which of these can we attribute to South Asians

@maverick.,....Civilised, huh?? The south asians are more civilised than any other you suggest.......we are the descendents of the oldest and the most greatest civilization......btw, what is your definition of 'civilised',and in what respect do you claim your supreiority? If civilised refers to brutally killing innocent iraqis or raping the subcontinent for more than two centuries,then THANK YOU!! We are very happy to be uncivilised.....

the youth holds the key and as long as the aim is not discarded as naive it is very possible we are fighting like dogs but why, we have more in common than not we are suffering from the same problems and our leaders dont give a **** we the youth have to spread the message so that the lives of millions of our people can improve so we can stop building up troops on our border but instead put roofs over the heads of our people:cheers:

1. Civilized, Respect each others culture heritage, relatively wealthy and educated.

Civilized??
you forgot the history i guess.ww1 n ww2 haan?

The positive note here is,we have a partly common culture or way of living......we have similar people as pakistanis have in northern india,bengalis of india and bangladesh have alot in common,and south indians are very close to sri lanka......so,the common outsider view point should be,we are very close friends.....but unfortunately its not so......thanks to the 'CIVILISED' westerners.....,we saw a golden Gupta era,the magical mughal era.......where blind hatreds were not thease brutal........and here we, are under the influence of the 'civilised' world killing each other

1. Civilised, Respect each others culture heritage, relatively wealthy and educated.

I am in Europe(sweden) for the past two months and I dont agree with you.
to give you an example, I was eating at max burger and 4 guys came in a lowrider, very drunk, stopped the car in the parking and one guy started pissing at the same place where he parked the car. near the front wheel.

The thing to be understood here is that,a culture is made upon by the individuals of that culture......and thease individuals are to be claimed as civilised or uncivilised not the culture......coz,we may have some truly great or thorough gentlemen coming out of the same culture....thnx

we all know why this dream is really hard to realize due to following reasons.

1.India-Pakistan Kashmir and insurgency issues
2.china-India border issues
3. India-Bangladesh border issues
4.LTTE issue in Sri lanka and India

i propose few solutions but its all my wish nothing more then that.

1. conventional solution of kashmir problem will definatily need thinking out of box so here is my 2 cent.

we all know neither Pakistan nor India wanna lose territory of Kashmir no matter what happens at diplomatic level talk. The only decisive outcome can be from war but that's not practical in current scenario and we can loose much more just because of our false pride.
lets say both Pakistan and India decide to deploy combined authorities in Kashmir equally on both side of Kashmir. they formulate plans of development together and implement them. this arrangement can be done for say 5 years.later can be extended.this can actually work because it will solve problem of insurgency in Kashmir simultaneously. if peace remains during this period which means India don't need to deploy troops thus there would not be so called oppression of kashmiries by India. that's the ultimate goal of Pakistan. isn't it? you want a peaceful and prosperous Kashmir no matter who governance it? then India keep its part and pakistan keeps its part but travel without visa can be allowed on passport basis.at least this plan give us initial steps to solve this mega problem. later a further more beneficial solution can be adopted.

2. china-india border issue can be solved if china recognizes arunachal pradesh as part of india and india recognizes aksi-chin as part of china.make current loc as legitimate border.
soon dalai lama will die so there will be no more strong tibbat movement in India against china.

3.again on basis on point 2 i would suggest india being a big country give all islands to Bangladesh which she claims and a good portion of merit time boundary.

4. LTTE is already defeated in srilanka but if srilanka give equal rights to tamils. there will no more voices from india in favor of tamils, so no tension.

after this
few trust building measure can adopted like increase in business.
joint research ventures in field of civilian tech(like energy sector) as well as military teach(aircrafts and space weapons).

ahh what noble thoughts!!
but nothing of this is happening...... its clear that brains on both sides have been formatted and scratched with hatred.... hence we get a clear message when we spot each other.....
KILL HIM
.....seriously in my life of 22yrs i never got to read anything good about Pakistan in news, all i new was Pakistan is an villain or probably aliens that have an mission to destroy India..... but then you see things are changing; you guys now know there are humans on both sides (thanks to :pdf:) and are talking peace..... peace wont happen in our gen for sure but we can make sure what we pass on to our kids.

That is not the problem, The problem would be the ideology of the countries. And also India would florish better with the competition mentallity.

Europe = United under materialism.

China = Anti-Religion

Pakistan = Muslim

India = Hindu

Take away the materialistic lifestyle from the Europeans and they will turn into wild-dogs!!!

Back
Top Bottom