What's new

Why India Can't Catch Up With the West

Dude may i know why are you so ashamed of your mother country that you have to use false flag to criticise India.....
She is not a false flagger. Its sometimes good to have critics from our side too. But they should be constructive one at the same time.

so one who criticize india is either P@ki or false flagger.great.

Nope. Nobody said that. I myself have criticised India quite often. But the reason we all know he and you are false flaggers are much more than simple, innocent criticism of India.

1. His language hasnt anything to do with criticizing India, this is abusing.
2. A person who left India and is talking in such a way is NO INDIAN

To be honest, this is because of one and only one reason, i.e. 'Crap Mentality'

Nope he can be Bangladeshi or Chineese tooo....
Btw he is not criticizing their is a difference between criticizing and spitting venom or you can say hating......The kind of words he is using shows his hatred toward India....

I thought we are talking about technological and R&D level....:undecided:

If that would indeed be so, then we wouldn't hear so much about Chinese industrial espionage/cyber attacks traced to China etc...and that was before they became a popular boogeyman.

On this year's Eurosatory def. expo undersides of vehicles was covered up because in the previous years Chinese "tourists" would be crawling below and taking photos.....ill try to find a pic.

5cn52b.jpg

Also an anecdote about the GPS system.....they participated in the European Galileo at first, when they were suddenly kicked out without reimbursing them with their 230 mill.$ they already invested. I wonder why.....after that they started Beidou.

Catching up with the west is a distant dream. There are more important tasks to perform before this attempt. In spite of RTE, we still have a large number of children out of school. Primary health is another weak area. Lately, the crimes on women in North India particularly Haryana have made a mockery of the Law and the Constitution, just two days back a father was shot and killed by a low life politician in the Punjab for trying to protect his daughter and a young boy killed in Mumbai for trying to protect a girl from eve teasing. Not to mention the facebook arrests to please the local shivsena goons. After Balashebs departure, it is time to clean the shivsena act and update it to become something more acceptable to the civilized society rather than the lumpen elements it caters to at present.

Back
Top Bottom