What's new

Why I will never leave Pakistan

there are some in my family who moved back from italy and canada to india. in couple of years when pakistan Stablises and salaries at least become half that of western nation people wont leave it.

India's economy (2 trillions) is growing massive, that's one reason to attract many overseas and foregin investment. Their children and youth will drive BMW or mercedes. Pakistan is falling behind in far distances from realities.

I'm f#cking sick and tired of self-loathing Pakistanis like some of the posters on this thread.

You imbeciles complain about how everything's going wrong for Pakistan, not realizing that IT IS YOU who has to make the change in the country, and no one's going to do it for your lazy ***.

Imran Khan isn't going to save the country, it is you who has to realize that if you really want to see your country progress, you'll have to make some sacrifices and work yourself hard.

I will leave, but when i have enough money too get a huge *** mansion and a bussiness i'll come back. i dont mind the dangers, i just mind the lack of opportunities

I don't see any hopeful progress in Pakistan, it is just his opinion. I wouldn't allow children to drive rickshaw or begging money on the streets. I think, this guy is damn joke. Let's talk about cricket and superstar Shahid Afridi. :lol:
i really dont mean to offend you or anything but you are one of those people who say that "i will stick to you only when you are successful but wont stick to you when you are failing" fortunately you dont represent Canadians with Pakistani descent

To those self hating Pakistanis commenting on the thread...plzz try to get visa as soon as possible, of any other country, bcoz Pakistan surely doesnt need ppl like you.. We are better off without ppl like u.....It is only due to the self defeating mentality of ppl like you, tht we are in a sorry condition now... Dont make mockery of our country, for which so many of our ancestors sacrificed.We know tht there are huge problems, but we can try to overcome these problems by unity and hardwork...i know its easier said than done, but Inshallah i have great hopes for Pakistan, bcoz only thing tht we lack is good leadership....once we get tht, Pak will progress at great speed..

I will also never leave Pakistan, bcoz I simply love my country, even with all its weaknesses..just like our parents love us, even with all our faults and weaknesses..

To those self hating Pakistanis commenting on the thread...plzz try to get visa as soon as possible, of any other country, bcoz Pakistan surely doesnt need ppl like you.. We are better off without ppl like u.....It is only due to the self defeating mentality of ppl like you, tht we are in a sorry condition now... Dont make mockery of our country, for which so many of our ancestors sacrificed.We know tht there are huge problems, but we can try to overcome these problems by unity and hardwork...i know its easier said than done, but Inshallah i have great hopes for Pakistan, bcoz only thing tht we lack is good leadership....once we get tht, Pak will progress at great speed..

I will also never leave Pakistan, bcoz I simply love my country, even with all its weaknesses..just like our parents love us, even with all our faults and weaknesses..

funny-daja-vu-quote.jpg

"Patriots" have been only saying stuff like that for decades while Pakistan sinks ever deeper.

Ker kay dikhaao to baat bantee hey.

Back
Top Bottom