What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is even worse than that. You see if a common man is brainwashed one can say it is his inadequate education which is causing the problem. But on this forum only Indians who are educated and well versed with internet and English come and opine. They have the world at their finger tips many have been abroad and the standard brainwashing does not apply to them.

It is really shameful to see so many Indians come here and try to defend a racist, fascist and apartheid tradition from Hinduism in this day and age. It would have been much more prudent to come here and condemn this and other things and try to put solutions to the problem. Instead they are defending or denying this problem while hundreds of millions of races suffering in India.

Brother I can but agree with you. You like me you must invite dalits to Islam. So they may drink from the same cup and be brothers with us

No country breeds terror like pak. No country abuses the latest prophet od Allah in passports . You also mistreat others , like we do

really? thats your best?

what do you mean by this "No country abuses the latest prophet od Allah in passports"

ill give you answer in next about, ill tell you who breeds terror and who breeds what.

That is the truth I put up there. No one can deny it. It exists in India.

That's just it they do deny it. They try to brush it under the carpet. they pretend it does not exist. They blame me. They blame you. They blame Pakistan. In fact they blame everyone except themselves. This is Apartheid in the twenty first century

Come on Indians hang your heads in shame today. Dont blame me. Dont go off topic. Look down and weep. You have been caught out these are not the actions of a secular super power to be but a racist mob. Man this is the 21st Centuary what are you guys doing. Hurting the weakest in society.

Sir, I gain repeat myself is a secular democratic country of the world...and we are so proud of that.

That's just it they do deny it. They try to brush it under the carpet. they pretend it does not exist. They blame me. They blame you. They blame Pakistan. In fact they blame everyone except themselves. This is Apartheid in the twenty first century

No one is blaming you sir...we are just having healthy debate without having proof of unsubstantial allegations from few folks.

Come on Indians hang your heads in shame today. Dont blame me. Dont go off topic. Look down and weep. You have been caught out these are not the actions of a secular super power to be but a racist mob. Man this is the 21st Centuary what are you guys doing. Hurting the weakest in society.

We should died in shame if and only if no action taken against such criminals .. but as you already make your mind no one can help hard liners

No sir there is no apartheid system in india.... Our constitution guarantee equal rights for all the section of society.

You can write fir fire on a piece of paper. The paper does not burn. You can write what you want in your constitution. Your own newspaper the Hindu stated that dalits are still being abused to this day. Stop closing your eyes

Sir, I gain repeat myself is a secular democratic country of the world...and we are so proud of that.

secular where sikhs are killed, secular where Kashmiris are killed, secular where mosques are destroyed, secular that is hub of caste system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom