What's new

Why does immorality get promoted these days?

in parts of india Pakistan girls having cellphone is immorality..jean wearing women are called ******

This isn't about America and about worldwide popular media industry, you're failing to offend me. :lol:

It's about the active efforts into promoting atheism and immorality, they're trying to push people psychologically as fast as possible towards these.

Morality is the government of Hamas or Saudi Arabia, they largely have moral laws but Hamas does better, look into it. :)
So what even if anyone trying to spread atheism? As long as they don't promote violence I am fine with it. It seems you are a non-Muslim hater.

I find covering women unnecessarily, stoning, public executions, one man marrying multiple wives etc. as extremely immoral.

the problem with the freedom of expression is that you cant decide whether to stop or let it slip on pretext of
Has nothing to do with east or west, this is disturbing immorality which is largely viewed by children spending time on youtube. There are some people that try justifying immorality but it's still what it is. Teaching children to kiss random strangers, what kind of message is that? Seems like satanic people wanting to influence our children and nobody wants to say anything about it. I was born and raised in America yet I'm still against immorality especially the promotion of an immoral culture amongst children.

at the end they need "Age limit" option to get away with illegality of few practices.

the problem with the freedom of expression is that you cant decide whether to stop or let it slip on pretext of

at the end they need "Age limit" option to get away with illegality of few practices.
children are a lot more protected in UK, than any south asian country. Internet is a bit mad world, but nobody is really promoting activities that can harm kids (if they do they will certainly face consequences).
there should be a balance between adults having fun on their own will and children getting influenced by things meant for adult. Most govt try to limit the second bit, sometimes they succeed and sometimes they dont.

children are a lot more protected in UK, than any south asian country. Internet is a bit mad world, but nobody is really promoting activities that can harm kids (if they do they will certainly face consequences).
there should be a balance between adults having fun on their own will and children getting influenced by things meant for adult. Most govt try to limit the second bit, sometimes they succeed and sometimes they dont.
Exactly! A child can get into a bus can go from one corner to another in London without any problem hence why you see primary school kids take public transport alone. Also a woman can walk in street at any time of night.

I think government introduced a system that internet blocks adult content by default. You have to call ISP and make a request to turn it on. Many mobile ISPs block adult content by default already.

This isn't about America and about worldwide popular media industry, you're failing to offend me. :lol:

It's about the active efforts into promoting atheism and immorality, they're trying to push people psychologically as fast as possible towards these.

Morality is the government of Hamas or Saudi Arabia, they largely have moral laws but Hamas does better, look into it. :)

You literally sound like an Iranian hell bent upon proving West is the cause of all ills on Muslims. **** it, dont like wht they preach? Dont watch. It's as simple as that. Now if you are gonna watch their shit dont be all butthurt about what they push on people. And i knew it you would push in Hamas somewhere. Those forcefeeding Islam fucks. The more you force Islam the more you push people away.

And yes I have an issue with you retards who use American nationality just to enjoy the plus they carry with it. And rather bad mouth it on the other end. Show some spine. Show some loyalty to your country.

that is so rude. he is just a conservative boy . u should explain to him not insult him

I have no issue with his psychotic rants, but to hell with curtsy when he lives amongst those who he ridicules out of his own choice. I cant comprehend his holier than thou attitude.

@Informant

Most Iranians aren't conservative I'm not Iranian. :lol:

Your obsession with Iran is hilarious.

@Informant

Most Iranians aren't conservative I'm not Iranian. :lol:

Your obsession with Iran is hilarious.

That is what you come up with? Please try harder. I dont care about Iran like i dont care about Palestine like i dont care about KSA. I care about America and Pakistan.

Now cue the bullshit pseudo Islamic crap. What you cry and hue has been prophesied by our Lord and the Prophet. What is with you worrying about others. Worry about yourself.

As someone has rightfully brought up it really is a subjective debate. Another example that I find funny is how people talk to one another here they tell you to look a person in the eyes as it shows confidence but if you go to Japan looking someone in the eyes is highly disrespectful. Also over here it is disrespectful to talk while gesturing with your hands but I seen Easterners doing that all the time lol especially Arabs and Desis. Also high tone while speaking is seen as shouting but Arabs always speak in high tone lol.

Same thing with kissing, kissing is seen as something normal around here but frowned upon in Eastern cultures. It is not seen as a promotion here when you post videos of kissing because it is a normal thing.

I saw that video too the only problem I had with it was the homosexuals making out that I believe they are really trying to shove down our throats nowadays and I can understand why the ruskies banned such things.

As someone has rightfully brought up it really is a subjective debate. Another example that I find funny is how people talk to one another here they tell you to look a person in the eyes as it shows confidence but if you go to Japan looking someone in the eyes is highly disrespectful. Also over here it is disrespectful to talk while gesturing with your hands but I seen Easterners doing that all the time lol especially Arabs and Desis. Also high tone while speaking is seen as shouting but Arabs always speak in high tone lol.

Same thing with kissing, kissing is seen as something normal around here but frowned upon in Eastern cultures. It is not seen as a promotion here when you post videos of kissing because it is a normal thing.

I saw that video too the only problem I had with it was the homosexuals making out that I believe they are really trying to shove down our throats nowadays and I can understand why the ruskies banned such things.

I didn't watch it, it seems were becoming insensitive to such behavior these days.

That is what you come up with? Please try harder. I dont care about Iran like i dont care about Palestine like i dont care about KSA. I care about America and Pakistan.

Now cue the bullshit pseudo Islamic crap. What you cry and hue has been prophesied by our Lord and the Prophet. What is with you worrying about others. Worry about yourself.

Many Americans and easterners around the world are concerned about popular media culture, this isn't restricted to me. We look after our children.

Many Americans and easterners around the world are concerned about popular media culture, this isn't restricted to me. We look after our children.

Then stop them from watching before they are adults, as is your right. Restrict phone access, mobile internet, use parental softwares. People in the media choose what brings more money. And then there are those who choose to show what they want to be shown ( big media houses ). You can do you best, no one argues the media is a power uncontrolled.

Moral degradation will happen, has happened and had happened in the past. Countless examples. Pompeii, Greek empires, Islamic Empires. All had morally corrupt elements. In todays world its mainstream. Time are changing. Try your hardest, thats it.

Each society develops its own mores (social codes) and which ones are 'right' or 'wrong' cannot be judged by the mores of your own society, that's ethnocentricism.

Then stop them from watching before they are adults, as is your right. Restrict phone access, mobile internet, use parental softwares. People in the media choose what brings more money. And then there are those who choose to show what they want to be shown ( big media houses ). You can do you best, no one argues the media is a power uncontrolled.

Moral degradation will happen, has happened and had happened in the past. Countless examples. Pompeii, Greek empires, Islamic Empires. All had morally corrupt elements. In todays world its mainstream. Time are changing. Try your hardest, thats it.

Everybody knows how to try to get around it from a logistical point of view but we're speaking about the foundations of society which are heavily influenced by popular media culture.

Back
Top Bottom