What's new

Why do married guys fancy cheating with their ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GURU DUTT

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Is cheating a bad thing , why do we have this urge to fancy other women even when we are having a good wife????????

kindly help....this stupid fealing is killing me....why is it so difficult to resist this fealing...why????

Kindly help!!!!!!

Is cheating a bad thing , why do we have this urge to fancy other women even when we are having a good wife????????

kindly help....this stupid fealing is killing me....why is it so difficult to resist this fealing...why????

Kindly help!!!!!!

because you are tharki.........

stay faithful

:feminist::feminist::feminist:Men are animals and its animal instict to spread your seed as much as you can....:feminist::feminist::feminist:

But seriously,

People are selfish.

cheating is good as long as u didnt got busted...
:lol:
u married and u wanna cheat on ur wife??:blink::what:

Kindly help!!!!!!

you have this feeling becuase kiya karu may sala apka character dheela hai.:D

ok please do reply without jokin ...if i tell my wife that my EX is calling me & troubling me quite often will that help????????

DUDE.........you remember ur EX.???????????

ok please do reply without jokin ...if i tell my wife that my EX is calling me & troubling me quite often will that help????????
its better to punch the face of ur ex telling her that dont bother troubling me again...even if this doesnt work tell ur wife.

Is cheating a bad thing , why do we have this urge to fancy other women even when we are having a good wife???????? kindly help....this stupid fealing is killing me....why is it so difficult to resist this fealing...why????

Kindly help!!!!!!

Hell's bells!!! :woot:

Guys!!! WARNING! Keep your wives and girlfriends away from GURU DUTT! This guy's dangerous!!
lol-031.gif

Go back to ex, if you want. Just leave your wife, and fill the papers to divorce her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom