What's new

Why Do Indians?

Loool I thought it was just my friend!! Didn't know it was shared by other indians... Hahaha when he got angry he used to say jip your mouth instead of zip your mouth!:rofl:

We would try to purposefully get him to pronounce words with lots of Zs in them :D

:lol::lol:

I know... indians are entertainers in real life..

On the forum though..they are real tough mega guys :laugh:

Regarding the topic though ...

Simple case is this .... Urdu is way way way way better , more versatile , and eloquent language. Hindi ? :bad: :bad:

Hindi doesn't have equivalent of 'Z' sound in its limited treasure ....

Forget that dude ...

Why indians say 'R' as 'D' ......

Pakistanis will say "Yar mein apnay dost ko karachi chorrr k aya"

indians will say "Yar mein apnay dost ko mumbai choddd k aya"

:rofl::lol::lol:

Even our language is superior to indians' ...huh!
I dont know if urdu is better than hindi or vice versa.but i can make out indian urdu flavours are best than punjabi influenced urdu of urs.

Hey kids, I wanted a genuine answer for this, and I got it. So now stop trolling

a kid: uncle uncle jara joo to le ke jaa mugh ko
indian: jara jor jabardasti mat ker juban peh lagam de

Dont forget Hindi is the father of Urdu.
baap bete se to bada he rahega.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just because your language is inferior to ours...just like your culture is inferior to ours ....don't try to 'relate' Urdu and pathetic hindi..or warna mein tumhain 'jjjiiindaaaa mar dun ga' :rofl:

Urdu is wayyyyyyy bigger , eloquent , more versatile , and universal language ....unlike your "jindi" or hindi whateva..

Hindi isn't father of Urdu..Please learn linguistics bro...

Regarding the topic though ...

Simple case is this .... Urdu is way way way way better , more versatile , and eloquent language. Hindi ? :bad: :bad:

Hindi doesn't have equivalent of 'Z' sound in its limited treasure ....

Forget that dude ...

Why indians say 'R' as 'D' ......

Pakistanis will say "Yar mein apnay dost ko karachi chorrr k aya"

indians will say "Yar mein apnay dost ko mumbai choddd k aya"

:rofl::lol::lol:

Even our language is superior to indians' ...huh!

They don't say "D" instead of "R". Its just when you write Hindu/Urdu words using English alphabet some people tend to use "D" for a strong R. And a lot of Pakistanis do it too.

We have dealt with this topic n number of times. Allow me to quote myself.

Hah Indian version of Pakistani videos:rofl:, apart from the top two songs don't think any Indian would have even heard the songs that I posted. Even then its not about Indian or Pakistani version. There is no strong "r" in the English language so people (yes both Indian and Pakistanis) use, "d" or "rr".And look at the names of the people who have posted the videos. Surely doesn't sound Indian too me:disagree:.

Dil ko jalana humne chod diya - Ahmed Rushdi - Waheed murad - Mohabbat zindagi hai-posted by Marya Miffat

Attaullah Khan Sad GhazaL (( Humein Chod Piya Kis Des Gaye )) - Posted by JARAL786KZ

chod fikr duniya ki by alhaaj owais raza quadri- Posted by Naser Afia

Mohabbat Chod Denge Hum (Woh Bewafa) - Posted by Mohsin Bhatti

Saya bhi saath jab chodd jaye aisi hai tanhai (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)- Posted by Khurram DBG

Atif Aslam - Hum Chod Gaye-Posted by Mehboob28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these names are so Indian eh? Probably Indians pretending to be Pakistani?

Grow up :disagree:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179406 said:
a kid: uncle uncle jara joo to le ke jaa mugh ko
indian: jara jor jabardasti mat ker juban peh lagam de

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA OMG !!!

This is hilarious dude :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just because your language is inferior to ours...just like your culture is inferior to ours ....don't try to 'relate' Urdu and pathetic hindi..or warna mein tumhain 'jjjiiindaaaa mar dun ga' :rofl:

Urdu is wayyyyyyy bigger , eloquent , more versatile , and universal language ....unlike your "jindi" or hindi whateva..

Hindi isn't father of Urdu..Please learn linguistics bro...

Urdu was produced after the gangbang of Hindi, Arabic, Persian etc.
So in a way, urdu is the bastard child of Hindi.. :D

he he see those haryanvi traffic policemen conversing in delhi gurgaon etc."Tau main ke bol riya sa...."something like that.:D
yes thst y I said, its a misconception.
"sa" actually means "hai" .

Back
Top Bottom