What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

ahhh shock waves lolzzz . why dont you post after due deliberation as wise people say think before you speak.

as far as your comment on religion ahhhh i dont want to point out the pure nonsense at your end.

BTW welcome again with new ID ;)

after due deliberation,wise people also said that do that with wise people only,so once again dont quote me if all u have to speak about religion,go and find some mullah for that:lol:

after due deliberation,wise people also said that do that with wise people only,so once again dont quote me if all u have to speak about religion,go and find some mullah for that:lol:

Enough with the personal attacks and the comments about "Mullahs".

You guys really can't carry out a rational argument without resorting to this kind of nonsense.

Indians do not understand the war in the plateau.
If the PLA force them into the plateau with the dam, it will be a massacre.

No heavy weapons Indian soldiers VS Perfect Armed PLA

Logistical problem solving:
¡°¸ßÔ­¹Âµº¡±Î÷²ØÄ«ÍÑÏØÓÐÍûÁ½ÄêÄÚͨ¹«Â·_ÍøÒ×ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ

:) they are always living in day dreaming mode . The saner elements know that war is not the solution neither they will go for it but Indian Orange warmongering media and other warmongers always wield this policy of provoking own public for going against China

its understood ... i am not a military professional ...

but still i can say that defender will always be a winner ... in Himalayan terrain ...

and its PRC whos threatening India.. by claiming Arunachal ...
True,in Himalayan terrain defender will always be a winner.

Keeping in mind the life-span of multiple Id owners, the banned Indian trolls i would say ahh Nevermind you can continue for sometime

The word "even" made you less sensible than you tried to pass as.

And believe it or not, none of the names you mentioned is alien to me, but where is India? When did people living in the subcontinent begin to recognizing themselves as one common community named India and proudly calling themselves Indians?

No this is basically called running from pole to pillar,understand.

Tang is a part and inheritance of China,so may I ask,were was China,what is the relation,but the Indian one were not that lucky,they still qualify as exclusive,do u get the point.

So particularly my advice is maintain one standard,the debate can be nice.

:) they are always living in day dreaming mode . The saner elements know that war is not the solution neither they will go for it but Indian Orange warmongering media and other warmongers always wield this policy of provoking own public for going against China
its chinese who are threatening India.. by claiming arunachal...

and whoever who chooses to be aggressor in Himalayan terrain will get a bloody nose... as its not 62'..defenses on both side of border is very strong.. and with light weapons it will next to impossible for aggressor to capture ...

Enough with the personal attacks and the comments about "Mullahs".

You guys really can't carry out a rational argument without resorting to this kind of nonsense.

Who brought religion in it,i was not even talking about hindu-muslim bull$hit,some u anti-Indian's force as into this and rate as trolls,anyway not bothered about that.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Keeping in mind the life-span of multiple Id owners, the banned Indian trolls i would say ahh Nevermind you can continue for sometime

:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

If India's soldiers into Tibet, China can blow up the mountain blockade posterior.
Plateau can not use helicopters and tanks. These soldiers will starve to death. We will use the PLAAF massacre to reinforcements.

If India's soldiers not into Tibet, We cut off the Ganges water. Then we will wait for the “no water Indians” to overthrow the government.

Last edited:

and whoever who chooses to be aggressor will get a bloody nose... as its not 62'..defenses on both side of border is very strong.. and with light weapons it will next to impossible for aggressor to capture ...

You guys claim Aksai Chin, and have been supporting our largest separatist group for over half a century.

The next war will be started by India. It will most likely occur after something like a repeat of the Mumbai attacks, at which point the Indian people will force the government to attack the so-called "training camps" in Pakistan.

This action will lead to a two-front war with both Pakistan and China, which India will lose quickly.

You guys claim Aksai Chin, and have been supporting our largest separatist group for over half a century.

The next war will be started by India. It will most likely occur after something like a repeat of the Mumbai attacks, at which point the Indian people will force the government to attack the so-called "training camps" in Pakistan.

This action will lead to a two-front war with both Pakistan and China, which India will lose quickly.

Means somewhat back in India predicted it right about two front,and many people here left no time in initiating attacks.

Anyway i am sure ur govt in no such fool.

and whoever who chooses to be aggressor in Himalayan terrain will get a bloody nose... as its not 62'..defenses on both side of border is very strong.. and with light weapons it will next to impossible for aggressor to capture ...

despite disputed area of Arunchal, Chinese are not threatening you its another matter that your media comes up with provoking claims despite the fact that even your army sometimes deny any such claims .

Secondly indeed its not 62 and so as the atmosphere. China is unlikely to go to war. They have better ways as long as India doesnt do anything silly

LOL......... Pakistan already under civil war!!! Everyday 100s of terrorists are killed by drones! India can easily conquer Pakistan with Drones. Then if China attack India, America will join us and we can easily defeat China. :rofl:

wooooooowwwwwwww very good plan maker.Indian military really needs you:p:P

Back
Top Bottom