What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate its a pakistani forum here they make the rules we follow and afterall we have no say of what should be done and what not :)

just my 2 cents dont jump one me

inserting an indian flagh gif isn't much a problem in post, I think what the thread starter and other indian members should be asking is why is there no Indian moderator on this forum?

12 pages of begging? and still no flag. You are not going to get a flag on here and crimemaster gogo has shown clearly why. This is PAKISTANI DEFENSE FORUM and you guys cant help trolling on here. In your dreams. If you guys feel as if its a must then you know where the door is. Shame really coz there are some good llads on here like Ashok and urbanized and pmukerjee that get branded with the same brush

i already told the OP that he is doing injustice to his common sense by making this demand and that too HERE! and we all know. kon yaha kitne paani may hai, so are your days of acting like a good kid over ? back to your reality ? I've checked your post on this very thread they show your reality.

inserting an indian flagh gif isn't much a problem in post, I think what the thread starter and other indian members should be asking is why is there no Indian moderator on this forum?

you want ur fellow pakistanis gone mad??they already finding cold start in bollywood movies:rofl:.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

i already told the OP that he is doing injustice to his common sense by making this demand and that too HERE! and we all know. kon yaha kitne paani may hai, so are your days of acting like a good kid over ? back to your reality ? I've checked your post on this very thread they show your reality.

and he preaches peace with india on every thread

you want ur fellow pakistanis gone mad??they already finding cold start in bollywood movies:rofl:.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

so difficult to hide pakistaniyat, isn't it ?

The flag is getting blessed.....you 'll just have to wait......another 50 years. :partay:

amma.JPG

whats this?

well, here is the thing, most of you guys wont qualify anyway cuz of your trolling and flaming history (like 99% of you lol) but there are two or three sensible indian members out here who write sensible posts. Special consideration can be given to them to moderate certain forum section.

I have tryed on numerous occassions on probably 2000 posts and 100 PMs trying to ask people to calm down. Sadly when your countrymen come on here hunt in packs and every conceivable chance they have try knocking our nation it gets to even me. Its ironic that your some of your countrymen will not miss a trick to tell us something sh*ty going on in our country yet on this site want us to accommodate you by putting an indian flag on here? Start respecting the nation whose site you are on and then start throwing demands. Last couple of days ive watched your fellows throwing terrorism and poverty and failed nation and you think we should absorb it like a sponge? Well young man guess what? We dont do that. We occassionally retaliate but when we do that you are offended. Throw stones then expect some back in your direction mate. Thats life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom